Celeb Pick With Ayaz Khan

Posted: 13 years ago
I stumbled across this video of Ayaz Khan as a result of boredom and random browsing: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Special-Features/3Ggs5I60/1/Celeb-Pick-With-Ayaz-Khan.html

He looks quite different now, and the whole iron straight hair on his forehead is quite feminine. Not that I was a fan of his curly hair, but that looks better than this iron straight look. Anyways, it'd be a bit weird to see him back in DMG with this new look.

Oh btw Ayaz Khan is Shubhankar for those who don't know.
Edited by seert - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing. He look so different in this video.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for sharing.........and he looks so much younger than before............wow.........a totally different look...........
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankoo😊

I can't wait to see him in DMG....and although different, this hairstyle seems to suit him.😳
Edited by qazplm - 13 years ago
Nishitarao thumbnail
The link is not working😕

btw.. Have you seen that video album with Ayaz and SA??.. Its old..even before DMG.. sorry went off topic.. :)
Edited by Nishitarao - 13 years ago
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing!
he looks so different!
cant wait to see him in DMG though!
Your welcome guys, and yes the look is different and it does make him look younger, but it also makes him look feminine (at least to me). And yes I'm looking forward to seeing him and Keerti together in DMG again.

@Nishitarao: The link should work...try pasting the url into your address bar and then go to the page.
I've seen the Hariharan music vid of him and Shilpa. But it was quite odd to see those two together especially after seeing her and Karan as a couple, and Shubhankar and Keerti as a couple in DMG.

Edited by seert - 13 years ago
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Seert ....This video is old....i made a post on it ...i think a month ago...
and yeh Ayaz looks so different...i think he looks a little younger..loved him as Dr. Shubhankar😳
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
i didnt lyk dat hair styl.......nways still waiting 4 him n others to cm bak...