Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Adi I can't decide if she is a liar or   two-timing and playing with good looking men's feelings ...too confused...............
Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yikes. And this is why I'm going to stick with Sanjivani and not DMG.

Let me know if Shubhankar-Kirti and Atul-Anjali come back at all. I'm going to save myself from the torture of watching episodes like this one.
(I only saw the very end of the episode on youtube, and Sid's magnanimity made my heart go out to him. As always...)
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope I can still comment if I am an AR fan😳
I really liked your title of the post, and especially the way you related it to the scene😊
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
first of all i love this song eminem is really gd love him loads

bk to ridz well i agree with u i mean i doubt there is any guy like sid in this world who can bear so much and ridz i can imagine people liker her in this world but u nw i spose she just thinks abt herself.
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aditi u spoke our minds !CV'S will u answer these questions!!! duh u wont answer 'coz u urself dont know what fiasco u created as far as ridhimma she is confused wait she knows she loves armaan she said today mera pyaar mera sath dega and to sid she says give me one last chance 4 what???
she is worlds best liar she no doubt will bag all the awards in this category for sure.sid' yeh mere pyaar ka saboot' i think the dailouge writer by mistake had written it wrong it was suppose 2 be 'yeh mere farz ka saboot hai tumhare liye'
this is the example 4 one dailouge agar if u read evry dailouge this way then u would know that how more low can cv's make ridhimma go i mean anything else is still left??????????????
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur post is awesome
i totally agree with u
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Take a bow babes!
This is awesomeness!!!
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome Post. God forbid any man has the misfortune to have such a woman for a wife. She is the epitome of lies deceit and what a hypocrite. She herself tells Sid never to lie to her. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  What a stigma on married woman is this nasty piece of work.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol aditi di....she is a liar all right..haha..farz....riddhima givez farz a whole new meaning😆it means kissing your husband and smiling about it..and blushing thinking about the moments spent with your husband
LMAO!