Ek farz ke liye...

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just see what all poor rid-di-maa had to do for her FARZ

1. she had to enjoy her pati kissing her and even say this was the first time she felt 'something'(while he was kissing)
2. she was forced to romance and tell her pati "naughty tamanna poora karle' all due to farz😆
3. She had to give him the 'right' to lift her when she felt tired
4. she even had to kiss him😲
5. Had to remarry him again to fulfill her 'duty'
5.Exposed herself to him and said 'yeh mera pyar ka saboot'
6. wanted to hear ILU every day from him
7. ahd to blush like a teen whenever she had to think abt him
err, I forgot the rest😳 but finally the cvs have enlightened us that all those romantic moments, blushing and hugging were after all just FARZ😛Hope these same cvs dont come up with another show which is difficult for layman to understand and will have to wait till the end to know the meaning of actions by the protagonist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww awsm post ...👏
yes aik farz kay liye she cmpletely destroyed the pure image of a wife ....🤢
🤢
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shamilji.... while fulfilling her farzes if the poor girl enjoyed a lil bit why blame her???😎
pavs thumbnail
how tiresome farz ke liye kya kya na karna parta hain!!uffffffff...i hope noby ahs to fulfill such tiring farz!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
riddhima is a bitch........ she doesnt deserved anyone's love🤢
funfan thumbnail
😆 😆

And still some may believe that her "pure" heart was always with her ex! 

Somebody said that bad blood always shows itself however good be the upbringing! Riddhima is a very good example of that. Armaan is a very good example of poor upbringing leading to moral bankruptcy.

Anyways, we can celebrate that Sid will soon be out of this mess and will get a more worthy life-partner.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great post
the CVs r fooling us just to unite the phorever couples
she loved sid and this is the only truth
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
if all this is for farz....i wonder are all marriages only farz. Thanks CVz for making a mockery out of well - EVERYTHING!

But great post again Shamil
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
riddhima should be nominated for academy awards😆
Neha435 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You know the CVs really ruined her character, I think more then Riddhima, the CVs couldnt decide who to give her to, if it was all for farz why did we get all those love scenes, why did riddhima TWICE decide to go back to Sid, why did Armaan get SR together. Its all crap and trp game by the CVs, they completely ruined the show and Riddhima's character, no one can ever relate to her because she is so fake herself. Glad Armaan and Riddhima are gona be together, Sid is too much of an angel to deserve someone like her, now Armaan is all "my best freinds" with Sid suddenly, and so are the fans. hmm