Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
welcome to the forum best...
Pls join us regularly ....have a great time here baby(New born)

thanks for the update shreenithi...(naandhenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...back pain oda rombha kashta pattu ezhudinen theriyumaaaa😭😭)

i cant beleive today's episode....WOW again....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and friends...rombha important vishayam....

Yaar veetula sandai pottu veliya poradha idea irundha....come and stand in the nadu theru (ulagathula endha end nalum ok)...selvam will come and pick u up (Ofcourse in shiva annan's auto)....and will take u to his house which is always open for anyone...

pura koondula partnership!!!!
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks to all the up-daters - light at the end of the tunnel???
takk takk nnu ella mudichum gaali aagarathu??!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates Shree..

U threatened to scold when u reserved the Fri updates .. adha kumaran Sir pathuttar pola.. adhan he has given a good epoosde.. πŸ˜‰
SweetyGreen thumbnail
yes its too much over konjalsssss but tat was an excellent episode...

i loved each bit of scene an their dialogues.. all the three daughters and son in law having food.. so cute..

and final touch is cherry kavya romance.. over konjalsss ha ha ha 
ThEbEsT09 thumbnail
Thank you Eljay & Shreenithi!!!
I'll try to visit regularly...=)
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThEbEsT09

Hi,

I am VERY new to this forum. I hope you guys can take care of me like a new baby πŸ˜›.
Anyways, regarding TMS, I think it's going to end very soon. aww, that's sad. Waiting for Jayanthi...She has done so much sins, including promising falsely on her child. She was the main reason for Archana's miscarrige...I hate her sooooo much!😑😑😑

welcome thebest09 baby to this friendly forum.. have fun here in the discussions..
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for all of Ur updates.....

After a long time TMS is very interesting to  watch....... SELVAM fight in CHERRY office, SIVAGAMI urandha satham kudukara scene, etc... super oh super......... If anyone know TMS  is going to end soon? When is RANI Engagement?

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you all for the wonderful update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: ThEbEsT09

Hi, I am VERY new to this forum. I hope you guys can take care of me like a new baby πŸ˜›.Anyways, regarding TMS, I think it's going to end very soon. aww, that's sad. Waiting for Jayanthi...She has done so much sins, including promising falsely on her child. She was the main reason for Archana's miscarrige...I hate her sooooo much!😑😑😑

Hi Best (sorry don't know your name😳)

Welcome to India-forums.com, as well as Thendral and Thirumathi Selvam forum!  It is great having your here... And I'm sure you will be taken good care of here πŸ˜ƒ!  Please join us in the discussions regularly, as well as our various other sections. Hope you have a wonderful time  here with us! 

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: v.dhanyalakshmi

Thank u so much for all of Ur updates.....

After a long time TMS is very interesting to  watch....... SELVAM fight in CHERRY office, SIVAGAMI urandha satham kudukara scene, etc... super oh super......... If anyone know TMS  is going to end soon? When is RANI Engagement?

yes well said im also very happy seeing tat scenes so sweet.. and rani engagement is over... and i too wanted to know whether tms will end soon..
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

yes well said im also very happy seeing tat scenes so sweet.. and rani engagement is over... and i too wanted to know whether tms will end soon..

wat rani engagement is over ah? i think i miss that scene?  rani ponnu pakka vandhanga eppo engagement  pannunaga?