Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks, Atina, for the update!  I loved the glare by Archana, if looks could have killed, Sori would have been a pile of ashes by now!  Oh, it does look like they are trying to close up this serial now.  I guess Mr. Kumaran figured out that we are tired of going in circles forever. 
bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yipeee.Atlast Ram, Kavya and Sherry triangle is over....Oh...I'm so happy...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 @eljay, thanks dear.
@ atina..i was laughing after read thursdays updates...is kumaran going to sing mangalam to this serial or he will create another new problem?
whatever problem, once selvam poked his nose then it will be settle. but he cant settle his own problem. dont tell that kavya aslo going to stay with selvam and punished sherry.will sherry forgive selvam now and accept selvam-arch as family member.
sherry u will believe what selvam say but not ur wife?😡
thanks for updates
AbiPauli thumbnail
I enjoyed the episode today after a long time.  Finally, this Ram-Kavya-Cherry thing got ever (oru vaziyaa).  As usual MM had to get involved to solve the problem. 
Is TMS going to end?? I think its a good time to end it because the crew is running out of ideas to prolong the serial.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u eljay , honey and atina for the awesome updates....
After reading wed updates i watched thurs episode.......good one after looooonnggg time.....

Odi pidichu game inside office was too funny......slevam oru side ..,,ram other side and selvam again.....good entertainment for staffs.....
Oh oh really i liked sherry after a long long time.......good u talked openly abt selvam though u dont like him..........

But i feel only this sherry track is ending and not the serial as such.......to make deepak free for the other one i think...he is the lead role there and i think he is missing there just to finish this up.....lets see.....
Innum evlo iruku....athukulla mudipara...doubt thaan.......lets see......still happy that kavya track is getting good positive things.....oru vazhiya ram tholla over.......
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice episode today. Finally Sori realised the truth and also believed Selvam. Thanks Atina ma for the update.

Soon ending ah? if thats true!!....... yippppeee 
Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates atina..

habba.. one sub plot is done with.. 👏
migan thumbnail
Thanks for the update Atina.

I am so clad this stupid ram -Kavya track s over.

Waiting for the serial to get over.

(May be they can say in one episode - 10 years from now - Archu - Selvam in big house with two kids and Priya may be married to that guy Dilipan and Vasu/Bags falling on Selvam feet for loosing money in department store and FIL chasing them away?)) Jeyanthi - Vinoth???
The End ??? Sounds good. (Just one episode I meant).
ThEbEsT09 thumbnail
Hi,
I am VERY new to this forum. I hope you guys can take care of me like a new baby 😛.
Anyways, regarding TMS, I think it's going to end very soon. aww, that's sad. Waiting for Jayanthi...She has done so much sins, including promising falsely on her child. She was the main reason for Archana's miscarrige...I hate her sooooo much!😡😡😡

eljay thumbnail
Welcome to the forum, thebest09, and have a great time here, even if Mr. K decides to bring TMS to an end soon.  However, first he must make poor Archana deliver that pillow she has been carrying!