Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakforever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sana sweety if i do ill surely wil  cause i really want u all 2 c khusboo n madhvis fun.they r to funny in real life n yashu too
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakforever

nope tried too much but still didnt find it. will try again n upload if i get it😳

Thnx di would love to see it....!!!
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Amrita ....awww....Good neend dear,...adn did you notice the first part was just like your OS.....but your OS was hotter...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Manita darling will be here...so hurry backπŸ˜ƒ

@Karishma.....I was Khanaks eyes today..and did they have a great day....πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakforever

sana sweety if i do ill surely wil  cause i really want u all 2 c khusboo n madhvis fun.they r to funny in real life n yashu too

I know Di...these stars are so so different in their real life and they do so much of masti and Karan is an accomplished prankster....You liked the 1st bathroom scene of today's episode....It was hilarious 4 me
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kubare

@Amrita ....awww....Good neend dear,...adn did you notice the first part was just like your OS.....but your OS was hotter...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Manita darling will be here...so hurry backπŸ˜ƒ

@Karishma.....I was Khanaks eyes today..and did they have a great day....πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Bye Krishna...good neend and seetdreamzzz
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
karishma kee bachi!! you were quiet about this video for ONE WHOLE day!! why didn't you tell us before!! i wannna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!! *pouts* *stamps her feet* *pouts again* *whinesss* 
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail

I m so happy that they have started using the new montage also...It was looking so goodπŸ˜ƒ

shanakforever thumbnail
krishna u can b khanaks eyes fr 2 day but im  gonna b khanaks neck tomoro cause shaans kissing it.yipppieee im booked fr the neck so no1 can take that part🀣🀣

Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
heyy tofees..sana..n else hr...

todayy's epi ws damn cute..especially mrs.khanak khandelwal..
n also khanak's talkings with the chilli..
but the best one ws the precap..dying 2 see 2morrow's epii..!!
shanakforever thumbnail
beeeni meri jaan srry didnt tell u abt the video. i was so engrossed in those hot pics . still amπŸ˜†. so  didnt tell u
 its too hard 2 find that video. cause u me aur tv sab videos nahi upload karte i guess😑