DOTW - Dutta's BIL, friend & Sis

IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Last week episodes were very dragging, ,,,Nakku was hardly  seen( may she was unwell, she was not even seen in  ITA award ramp walk) and it was all about Dutta, Damodhar Patil , Suds and their plans''.. but I should say that  Kala's  re- entry has paid for it'.. hope  she will get  us interesting  nasty  plans to block Dutta's happiness.

Sudarshan was super active  in playing wicked role by degrading Baaji's efficiency and making errors to make Dutta's plan flop.  I guess he is helping Kala in troubling Dutta.  Does anyone think so????????  Suds fishy actions are very much visible and Y  Baaji &  Dutta are not able to sense it I don't understand  ??????😑😑

Well,   Roops transformation is un believable , the result of  it  is not that she has restarted loving Dutta, the catch is that she has started loving Baaji ( Future Husband ) along with Dutta ( brother )  Buy one Get one freeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ----- Wwaha Wwaha Kya bath hai ????? Baghvan has enlightened Roops than required'..'''..   Baaji is  able to sense Roops attraction towards him and has already started reciprocating it to it???  Eye to eye contact😳 😳(Hope we get to see PaJi's romance though not TaSha.) Is this transformation is to make Baaji fall for Roops & is  it Kals's brain behind it  to frame Baaji????? Because it was Roops who was very sad when Kala moved out of PN'.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Coming to Dutta's goons'..  I don't understand what CVs assume about LTL viewers??????  R they not aware of the fact that LTL viewers are not the regular watchers of SOAPS & they are youngsters and  very smart.   Sometimes I feel CVs are inefficient in putting across certain things Specially with regard to Dutta's Goonsss. It was so obvious to notice the point that   the person cleaning the road was suspicious. How could it not be possible to notice a man who is around goons who are supposed to be extra cautious, extra  alert to fight against enemy. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Common friends rave ur comments , looking forward to have interesting discussion out of dragging episodes'.

Edited by IshyMishi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi Kru 😊 nice to see u making a topic..

now coming back to ur question .. 
Its simple, whatever actions we have seen of Sudharshan are for viewers only including all his evil looks ... he doesn't make those faces when dutta is facing him na .. apart from that .. dutta is aware of his intentions in some way ... thats Why he showed him his place and Gave Baaji from importance!! as he had smelled cold chords between them .. 😊

Roops transformation is Very Believable! LEt me tell u why as i have been noticing her behavior since the beginning .. She has been shown naive and a bit dumb...giving into Kala's orders But the day Nakusha ran away when Dutta proposed her Hit her and leelawati ... they came to his room and even told kalavati abt it ... they felt genuinely bad for dutta as they sensed his feelings were Deep! and there comes the biggest realizations to her mind... Leela didn't bothered much but Roops has ben very close to Dutta... And When kalavati left it blows the final whistle for her .. making her sEe things which she has been neglecting all the time... she was shown Restless  till jaagran.. 
She was never As evil as Kalavati. there were times when she has questioned kala also but she rubbishes her off... whatever i have understood of her.. she needs pampering .. As she is the youngest and wasn't to be treated like a princess by those who she love and who claim to love her ...  Roops felt that kala was just using her ... the day kala's truth came infront of Dutta and how kishor interfered followed by Kala's spitful words to her sisters before leaving were enough to make a girl like roops think where she is standing! 

AS for BGs ...i agree, even i have some complaints .. πŸ˜† i hope He hires DP's bgs AS soon as forgives his father .. taakeh kuch shaaram aaye in ko bhi ... aur training ho jaaye ... I guess nothing can be perfect they have to show some flaws somewhere ..hosakta hai Future main Dutta khud hi smart BGs hire karay .. πŸ˜†  

geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Hey

Chances are Suds is giving info to Kala...but has Kala already stashed away so much money that she can live so luxuriously ?  her kaajal dabba must cost her atleast 100 bucks every day πŸ˜Š and ofcourse the new hair style and the sarees.. hmmm.. anyways lets leave that aside...

Kala has some more plans up her sleeve but I dont think Roops is a part of it.. probably she genuinely is(was) in love with Baaji since long and suddenly it has dawned on her .. thats why the transformation in her too I think !! she has gone modest!! from noodle and spaghetti straps she has progressed to wearing kurtas with(out) sleeves !! maybe Baaji doesnt like them... ( what with his full sleeved kurtas all the time ) 

agree the guards are abs lousy.. probably people from this forum will be a better guard for Dutta...nobody can go near him what with all the women falling over themselves to be close to him..

cheers

Geet. 
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@SAraW...
I agree with you and think your defense of Roops is perfect!

I never liked Roops much (probably thanks to Kala) but, I've sensed that there might be some good in her and saw how she seemed close to Dutta more than the other two. I realized that she was very easily manipulated by Kala as she was young and naive. Still I couldn't like her because she had to know to some extent that what they were doing isn't right , especially when she saw how miserable they made Dutta. But, I guess she was just doing what her older sister, whom she looked up to, said was best. πŸ€” Maybe she didn't realize exactly how much she cared for her brother and how important he was to her, and not for the money either...

Suds...I thought he was just hyper because he was trying to climb the ladder and dethrone Baaji as Dutta's right-hand man. I felt he wanted to be more important to Dutta and saw the chance when Baaji messed up as he had to be with Roops. I suppose he could have wanted to do that so he can use his position to help Kala even more than he is now (if he is helping her). However, as Leela was saying to Roops that they need to look after themselves now maybe that is what Suds is trying to do. Even before they were following Kala around he would steal from Dutta and now without Kala he has to work on his own (w/Leela) to leech on Dutta to get even more than what Dutta lavished on them already.

As for those stupid, useless BGs, geetruk06 is right! πŸ˜† Our IF members would make better BGs for Dutta and that too by so much. But, come to think of it, Dutta might need DP's guards too to keep some of them from over-protecting him...if know what I mean πŸ˜‰.
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh yes Rose Petal.. he (Dutta) will need 'that kind of protection'.... if all the LTL folks take it upon themselves to defend him.. bechara.. patha bhi nahin chalega.. kurta kahan gaya ..... πŸ˜†
left_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetruk06

Oh yes Rose Petal.. he (Dutta) will need 'that kind of protection'.... if all the LTL folks take it upon themselves to defend him.. bechara.. patha bhi nahin chalega.. kurta kahan gaya ..... πŸ˜†

Geetttttttttt even u behind his Kurta?πŸ˜‰
Edited by ccolaco - 13 years ago
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetruk06

Poor guy! Even his kurta is in danger. πŸ˜† How is he not dead if he needs special protection for his kurta, too...🀣...Naku's tears don't go down the drain I guess. They must reach straight to God...
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

Poor guy! Even his kurta is in danger. πŸ˜† How is he not dead if he needs special protection for his kurta, too...🀣...Naku's tears don't go down the drain I guess. They must reach straight to God...

πŸ˜†This is madness............Dutta ke kurtey ko khatraaaaaaaaaaaa................Nahiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn woh bhi mere hotey hue!.........................🀣
πŸ˜†
--khushi-- thumbnail
chances are quite obvious that sud is giving info to kala........... But not so sure coz Kala is already angry with every1 who involved with her but cannot stand with her when she was leaving PN........................
Dutta smwhere knws that sud is no at all trustworthy thats why he told bajji to handle security............................

cant say anything about roops.................... earlier she did what ever kala told her to do, but she is not that much young that she even doesn't question kala for why she hates DUTTA??? she is not as nagetive as kala, but thats true she equily hates dutta as kala. and suddenly she remind her love for dutta & started behaveing lyk a super possitive charactor........... she huged Nakku & call her veyhini........... so much confuse for roops charactor............................

As concern to BG's............................. they r completely useless...................... he must take tips from DP to trained his BG's or he should appoint Dp's bodygaurds itself.............. for sure Dp won't refuse Dutta............................
one more reason i think is that  DP's bodygaurds are not only enough smart but handsome also....... the one i remember is always with DP...... whereas Dutta's Bg's r only mottoooo, they cant do anything....................

IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rose_Petal

@SAraW...
I agree with you and think your defense of Roops is perfect!

I never liked Roops much (probably thanks to Kala) but, I've sensed that there might be some good in her and saw how she seemed close to Dutta more than the other two. I realized that she was very easily manipulated by Kala as she was young and naive. Still I couldn't like her because she had to know to some extent that what they were doing isn't right , especially when she saw how miserable they made Dutta. But, I guess she was just doing what her older sister, whom she looked up to, said was best. πŸ€” Maybe she didn't realize exactly how much she cared for her brother and how important he was to her, and not for the money either...

Agreed she was manipulate by Kala, but at least as human  she  e feel the pain of another human?  at least she could have felt the pain of Dutta when his marriage broke up.....

Suds...I thought he was just hyper because he was trying to climb the ladder and dethrone Baaji as Dutta's right-hand man. I felt he wanted to be more important to Dutta and saw the chance when Baaji messed up as he had to be with Roops. I suppose he could have wanted to do that so he can use his position to help Kala even more than he is now (if he is helping her). However, as Leela was saying to Roops that they need to look after themselves now maybe that is what Suds is trying to do. Even before they were following Kala around he would steal from Dutta and now without Kala he has to work on his own (w/Leela) to leech on Dutta to get even more than what Dutta lavished on them already.

Suds is utter waste body

As for those stupid, useless BGs, geetruk06 is right! πŸ˜† Our IF members would make better BGs for Dutta and that too by so much. But, come to think of it, Dutta might need DP's guards too to keep some of them from over-protecting him...if know what I mean πŸ˜‰.

Dutta should  improve his hiring process and follow stringent interview process.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰