LTL Express - Issue #30

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #30

Editors Note

Employment Opportunity

ok girls…anyone looking for a job…or anyone just dying to break out on the LTL Express team? well…heres you chance…we need a standby reporter for Dialogue of the Week…our soon-to-be doctorni  (Fivr) is very busy so we need some coverage…either me of Fivr will let you know my Wednesday night whether or not we need you to cover the section for the weeks Express…anyone interested please pm me (jnawaz)…thanks!!!

alright guys…enjoy…im off to get ready for a wedding reception…gonna read both Expresses tonight when I come back =) …oh oh...before i go...we hit 30 issues!! *woot woot*

JAZ

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

Dutta is furious because AS won't tell him who the person is and if she knows him or not. He then swears that he will kill that person who caused so much stress to his family. Suds made a trap where he blocked all the exits and then baji says he left one exit so dutta tells suds to let baji handle the situation and to learn from him which makes suds depressed. Babi is crying becausesethji is wearing a gold chain given to him by ganpat and suds challenges her that he won't leave gampat and he won't let tasha's wedding happen. roops comes to baji's room with a tray of food and locks the door but baji tells her to go and that he can take care of himself. Then dutta starts knocking on the door so roops hides behind the curtain. after dutta leaves, then roops leaves too.

a man gives another man some picture of dutta with damodar and he gives him some money and then that man says the work will be done. That man then kills dutta's bodyguards. When dutta finds out he sends baji but AS stops them from saying she doesn't any one of her sons to kill before the visarjan. dutta's dad says he dosen't mind being killed by dutta as long as dutta forgives him then he'll be blessed. AS and kala have a conversation on the phone and she says either dutta dutta wil return from visarjan with your happiness or i will return. Then she has an idea to get rid of both dutta and his dad.damodar on his way to meet his son and he tells his men that dutta shouldn't be a target in anycase and then kala's car intercepts his and she comes out.

Kala has flashbacks of the night when dutta's dad killed her dad and then he tell im that because of him she lost her dad and because of dutta her mom lost her husband. She says she never let dutta be happy andis about to shoot him but then says if dutta dosen't shoot him she will. He agrees with her that what he did is wrong and dosent' mind being killed.

At the pond dutta and baji start to carry bappa's idol into the pond and halphway there dutta's dad holds the idol to and no one recognizes him until later. after they drop bappa into the pond baji throws dutta a gun and then him and his men have their guns pointed at his dad. then dad's men rise from the water and point their guns at dutta and his men. dad tells him men to drop their guns and they do and dutta tells him men to do the same. AS faints and baji leaves to take car of her. AS , baji and everyone else are home and then dutta drags his dad by the collar and brings him there. the dad is apologizing but dutta dosen't trust him.

Precap: Dutta is about to shoot his dad and AS  is very worried and then naku drops the glass she was holding.

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hello everyone! How u doin? Boring scenes most of the week. Mostly repetitive. Just imagine they took the whole week to get from 9am to 4pm! I dunno what's their problem...if they want to drag they better drag with TaSha. I dont mind Ruji thrown in but no TaSha is suicidal. Too much footage of Suds attempts to become a don and AS repetitive scene. plus AS' story was so boring and complete turnaround from what we have seen in the show earlier that it was a disappointment. LTL has never made such a huge blooper before. I am silly to hope its not a blooper?

Tasha:
Errr...lets not go there this week third week in a row! Maybe I should take off this section completely and add a dostana section for AS and Babi.

Others

I loved the Bappa visarjan scene from the time Patil Sr comes and holds Bappa till Dutta asks his men to back off. Well shot and executed. Amazing expressions by MR and Tinnu Anand. Despite Dutta suffering the sins of Patil Sr all his life I felt kinda bad for him. Being beaten up and even ready to be killed by his own son!

SOTW(Bromance):I like the scene from Monday's epi when Dutta shares his doubts with respect to AS, Naku and even Baji with Baji. Gave us an insight as to why Dutta hasnt made any attempt to get romantic with Naku. Naku is hiding something...Dutta can feel it. He's not sure of anything right now including his mother.

RuJi SOTW:So what if there is no TaSha...there is RuJi. I liked the scene from the Tuesday epi when Rups brings food for Baji and tries her moves on him and he fends her off. LOL! I never thought I will but I am beginning to like this pair. I hope Rups again doesnt go over to Kala's side.

How hot was that SOTW:If anything was worth watching this week it was Dutta is hot-rage mode. I esp loved him in the arti scene where he stood holding his gun behind his back. For a while I thought that his behind the back stance was back. He seemed stubbornly refusing to bow in front of Bappa again..ie till I noticed the gun. How hot he looked radiating anger in that scene.

Chalo thats all I have this week...hope I get more to write next week. Meanwhile Happy Navratri everyone!

Dialogue of the Week

NOTE: Sorry…no coverage this week…check in next week…he he…

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

Well, there is a conspiracy on against my column. My warm and fuzzy columns should go on a strike. Do I have anything to write for this week? Bolo Bolo? Had to hold a microscope to even find moment(s). Anyways, read on!

W&M# 1: Ganpati Baba moryaa, urshaa varshi laukaryaa!
Bappa's last was celelbrated with pomp and show in PN and just before leaving, Bappa gave him new devotee a parting gift - His father. The picturization of the Visarjan was a spotlight, not only of this week, but that of the month! Dutta keeping a constant watch for his "unknown enemy". He takes the idol to the water, half way through, he is joined by two hands, only to face up and see his father, carry the Idol, hand to hand and shoulder to shoulder with his son! A very satisfying moment for atleast the father! He got his wish fulfilled! Finally the most awaited Father-Son rendezvous, just before Bappa bids adieu! Dutta, Gift ko sambhaal ke rahkte hain!
Ganpati Baba Morya
Mangal murti Morya
Urcha varshi Laukaryaa!

W&M# 2: Bhabhi Maa, err...Vehni Maa
We have all been noticing the transformation that Roops has been going through and it has been a welcome change. The change came out in open this week when Roops, in front of everyone, called Naku - "Vehni". There was no compeltion from anyone. Not only did she choose Naku to work with in the Pooja but she has accepted her as "Vehni"

W&M# 3: Tu ser toh mein self-confessed savaa ser
Well, That is what our Mr.Ullu aka Sudarshan is! We have been noticing the feeling of competition brewing in Suds and he wants to replace Baaji and be Dutta's right hand man. Last week, he did have two alien brainwaves and he has been riding high since then. When Baaji, after being instructed by Dutta, calls Suds to get information on the security near DP's house, Suds doesnt appreciate the call as in his mind, he already has surpassed Baaji! But when has 2 wins come over lifelong friendship and numerous sacrifices that Baaji has given time and again! Dutta puts Suds in his place when he gives the onus of capturing DP to Baaji, even though the real HW was done by Suds. Suds became the second fiddle to Baaji!...Geedad geedad hi rehtaa hai, sher ki khaal pehn ne se koi sher nahi ban jaata! His priceless expressions are free to watch in Sara's profile avi!Enjoy! :D

W&M# 4: Pehlaa Pehlaa pyaar hai
The new pair of love birds in making...huh? Roops has been giving Baaji lovey dovey looks in all lover style, i.e. chori chori chupke chupke. Who can forget the longing look that she gave to Baaji during Visarjan? Was that a signal, "When ppl are off for Visarjan, mere room mein aana" types? She has started sharing her concerns with him. She has also started taking care of his basic needs like Food and safety. "Mein Jaanti hoon tum Bhao ka khyaal rakhoge, par apnaa bhi khayaal rakhnaa". Awwww...but Baaji's look on this line was the most ridiculous look on a don! The compliments flow in abundance from her mouth for him.  She even closes the door from inside even though, she had JUST brought food for him. Now, Someone please ask her, Since when is food taken chori chori? Flirting at its peak. But is our Baaji getting the cue or is he still dotting on his old flame - Dutta!...:D...Why do you think he keeps saying - "Ab kyaa hua?", everytime he sees Roops! Its become his recentmost takiyaa kalaam!

Cant wait to fill this column with next week's father-son's W&M moments.

Love,
DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! It's me your Pepsi Queen! Remember me?
*Aisha Grins and Waves*
Yes, I've been missing from  the Forum the whole of this week. My AKMM is completely absent! I've been working non-stop this whole week plus I've had Uni and on top of that all this tension from LTL! God. It's the end of another Week! 
And WOW. What a week. Everything seems to be moving in Fast Forward Motion! But what the hell is up with all these Sudarshan Scenes??? What IS that?! Okay we have Kala back. YAY! I kinda missed her. Especially when we started to get an Overdose of Sudarshan.
*Aisha Glares*
But where the hell is KISHORE?! Oh God. I hope Kala didn't kill him!
*Aisha Horrified*
NAHIIIIN! If Kishore is dead then that is IT! I am going to storm the CVs HQ and possibly beat the crap out of the guy who plays Sudarshan.
*Aisha Looks Menacing*
I am Deadly Serious here. And why is it we got no TaSha at all this week? I am DYING to see some TaSha! You know I've found myself drifting onto other Forums and watching Scenes of new Jodis just so that I can get some kind of RELIEF. I mean, I love the action, the suspense, the DRAMA but Good Grief I'm only human. I want some ROMANCE as well! And why is it that we are STILL on the same day??? I swear the CVs have gone back to the Supriya Fiasco Dragging Time. Except this time they've replaced Supriya with Sudarshan. God. That almost makes me want Supriya back. Almost but not quite. Chalo.... shall we get to the OMG Shocks?
*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*
*Aisha Rolls Up Sleeves Determinedly*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

DuJi and RuJi Scenes

Well. There's nothing else now is there? The CVs have replaced all TaSha with RuJi.
*Aisha Annoyed*
Look I have nothing against RuJi. In fact, I am LOVING RuJi. They are so CUTE! But they're not TASHA you know? Kahan TaSha aur kahan RuJi!
*Aisha Sighs*
But I guess we just have to make do. I'm okay. I just have to be, huh?
*Aisha Glowers at CVs*
Well. Anyways. The Sweet Moment of the Week was definitely the RuJi Scene. You know the one. Where Roops turns up at Baji's door with a plate of food.
*Aisha Grins at RuJi*
Come on! How Sweet was that? I loved it. This Lovestory is going to be quite Good I think! Liking how they've laid the foundation here for these two! And it's Roops who is falling for Baji first! YAY! Well let's face it, Baji's First Love is Dutta. I doubt he'll ever get over that!
*Aisha Winks at Baji*
Roops is going to have to do something pretty amazing to steal Baji's heart away! It belongs to Dutta after all!
*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*
I also really loved the way Roops told Baji to take care of himself and then quickly ran off, leaving Baji with an expression that said: "Eh... What the hell was that???"
*Aisha LOLs*
And Roops wearing a Sari? All sajh dajh kay gayi Visarjan karnay! Who else for but Baji?
*Aisha Puts Hand on Heart and Sighs*
Loving it! And by the way I seriously feel like Dutta KNEW Roops was hiding behind Baji's bed. Maybe he just let it go cause he knows Baji can't love anyone the way he loves Dutta.
*Aisha Winks at Dutta*
Speaking of DuJi who loved the way DuJi were giving each other ankhon ankhon mein ishaare throughout this week? When the were analysing the map, when Dutta came to speak to Baji in his room and when DuJi had a heart to heart in Dutta's Office? I loved how Baji told Dutta to speak his heart to him and Dutta did it. These two...
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moments: RuJI and DuJiScenes

Shock Factor: 8/10

( *Aisha Sighs* DuJi Dostana is definitely Sweeter than RuJi....)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Sudarshan Tries To Be Don. Idiot.

Oh God. Yeh kahan say ah gaya?
*Aisha LOLs*
Come on. How ridiculous did Sudarshan look this week? In that pink shirt, holding a gun as though he's the DON of India and all while pulling all those stupid facial expressions? This guy is just an idiot. I cannot believe that Dutta and Baji actually allowed him to be a part of their Gang! Okay the BGs are Nikamme but still at least they TRAINED to be Nikamme professionally! I am glad that Dutta told Sudarshan who is the Boss after himself. That would be Baji.
*Aisha Applauds Dutta*
I knew it. This Dostana can't ever be destroyed. Aye that's right. Have a nice good Look SUDARSHAN.
*Aisha Looks Disdainfully at Sudarshan*
That there is what you call DOSTANA. And you thought YOU could come between THIS? You are seriously more stupid than I thought. Idiot kahiin ka!
My God the way he was riding that Jeep, with the gun in the air!
*Aisha Bursts Into Laughter*
Sara even made an AVI of it! God! That is just so ridiculous looking it's HILARIOUS!
But next week please give me something other than Sudarshan to laugh at CVs. I got SethJi this week but it was just a GLIMPSE. That is Injustice I tell you! INJUSTICE!

Shock Character: Sudarshan. That.... Joker.

(He just ruined that Jeep. I can never again look at that Jeep and not laugh. God.)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Sudarshan. I Seriously Hate This Guy. AS and Baabi's Jodi. And Psycho Kala Returns WITHOUT KISHORE DAMN IT!

Now. I'll start at the top shall I? And that top is SUDARSHAN. In fact, this guy has already taken my Laughter Shock of the Week and I refuse to discuss this guy anymore! He's taken over LTL but he is NOT going to take my OMG Section! I just HATED the fact that he was getting so much Screen Time! And then he goes off threatening Baabi! Threatening that he won't let TaSha get MARRIED! That- That! FREAK!
*Aisha Throws Shoes at Sudarshan*
How DARE he?! Who the hell does he think he is??? You know, somebody really needs to show him his place. He needs one Tight SLAP! And the way he kept trying to show Baji down! That Pervert! Thank God Dutta told him that BAJI is the guy in charge after Dutta! Kaisey gun leh kar ghoom rahan tah! Khota....
*Aisha Glowers and Takes Swig of Pepsi*
And then we have AS and Baabi. Oh GOD! Give me STRENGTH Dear Lord! Drama Queens the pair of them! And they've become Best Friends as well, by the looks of it! And why the HELL did AS not SAY anything??? Dutta KNOWS something is up. He is SUSPICIOUS. He ASKED AS to tell him what it was! But did she???
*Aisha HeadDesks*
WHY? WHY DO THEY NOT TALK WHEN THEY NEED TO??? AAAGH!
Okay enough with the Rhona Dhona!
*Aisha Glares at Kala*
KALA! We finally got a glimpse of Kala again. Finally she Returns. SHE'S the one who's been planting bombs everywhere. Okay. Just one question: WHERE THE HELL IS KISHORE??? He was planning a second Honeymoon wasn't he? Then how the HELL did he overlook THIS?! His wife is planting Bombs and threatening Long Lost Fathers and he doesn't know?

*Aisha FacePalms*
Why am I getting the feeling that something HORRIBLE has happened to Kishore?!
*Aisha Horrified*
If it has I swear Kala is going to be so DEAD
*Aisha Stares Murderously at Kala*

Shock Moments: Too Many This Week. Again.

(Last week I had a headache. *Aisha Glares* This week it's worse.)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

No TaSha Scene.... Again???

*Aisha Stares at CVs*

Why is TaSha missing? WHY? Yes, I know there is more thrilling and intense Drama going on at the moment but COME ON. ONE Scene. ONE. There had better be a TaSha Scene next week. I mean it. I seriously feel like commiting some violent act if I don't get a TaSha Scene next week!

Shakuntala. OH MY GOD. AS's name is SHAKUNTALA. Wow.
*Aisha Stares at AS*
That is one COOL name. I just found that.... Awe-inspiring. Sorry.
*Aisha Looks at DuJi*
Dutta Ignores RuJi. Really? REALLY DUTTA? You KNEW there was something going on and you IGNORED it?
*Aisha Rolls Eyes*
I know Dutta knows. The guy is smart. Baji's door was closed and then he sensed something in the room and he even saw Baji getting nervous. Why did he ignore it? I guess he doesn't want to beat Baji up. Bechara already got yelled at by Dutta a short while ago.
*Aisha Takes Swig of Pepsi*
Kala Returns. And it looks like she's gone Nuts again. Kishore. Yaar. What exactly have you been doing? Is this how you manao a Honeymoon?
*Aisha Raises Eyebrows at Kishore*
Yaar your wife is going psycho and you don't KNOW? What EXACTLY are you doing??? The way she was playing with those toys again! Is this normal? NO. No it is not. The woman needs a psychiatrist. Lots of therapy. Nutter.
*Aisha Throws Empty Pepsi Bottles at CVs*

Shock Moments: Ridiculous.

(*Aisha HeadDesks* I have nothing else to say.)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Damodar. Poor Guy.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi*
I have been going backwards and forwards over Damodar. His Hug with Dutta was Heart wrenching. But learning of his past was horrifying. To know how he had treated his own Son and at such a young age. Then his talk with Naku was intriguing. Here is a man who is as complex as his son. A man who is Bad, he KNOWS he's Bad and yet he Loves his son with a Goodness of Heart that is rarely found in any person and he repents with a Sincerity that is just so Truthful and Pure to be called Fake. He is so REAL that you could imagine that such a character actually EXISTS. I really, really like this guy. And despite his faults and sins, I really want Dutta to be able to forgive him and have some kind of relationship with him.
*Aisha Stares Sadly at DP*
The Poor Guy thinks that Dutta KNOWS he is his father. And noone is explaining anything! AS knows Dutta thinks this guy was challenging him and she isn't changing this misconception. I felt really bad for Damodar this week. And I think he really IS a Good Guy. I think AS is a Good Guy as well. Both love Dutta and both want to see him happy.
*Aisha Sighs*
Well. Let's see what happens. I hope Naku does what Damodar said. I hope she convinces Dutta that Damodar should be forgiven.
*Aisha Looks Encouragingly at Naku*

Shock Character: Damodar. Poor Guy.

(I can see some Light at the end of the Tunnel.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Damodar-Dutta Face Off and Dutta Rage Mode

Loved it. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. When Damodar came and helf Ganpatti's Murti and FINALLY Father and Son looked at each other. LOVED IT.

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

Even better was when Damodar encouraged Dutta to finish the Visarjan and they would deal with each other later. BRILLIANT. This was definitely a Cheering Moment. And okay, it was horrible to watch Dutta drag Damodar around like that and throw him to the ground but I loved Dutta in Rage Mode!
*Aisha Salutes Dutta With Pepsi*
The man looks Hot when he's Raging! And you could see that he was ready to explode!
This was definitely a BRILLIANT scene to watch this week!

Shock Moment: The Sher Meets his FATHER!

(I loved it. These characters are BRILLIANT.)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE.

Dutta in that Red Kurta..... Last week it was GOLD and now RED. Wow. White mostly but then RED.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

I amd disappointed that there is still no sign of those Sexy Earrings. He changed into that Red  Kurta why couldnt he put the Earrings back on?

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

How Hot did he look? So SEXY. Wow. Took my breath away. And that last shot of him where he points the gun at Damodar!

*Aisha Drools*

Oh my God. That was one HOT Shot. Baji looked like Bji this week. It was ALL Dutta. I think Sudarshan was trying to look Sexy this week as well with that Giun. He failed.

*Aisha Stares at Dutta Dreamily*

Please CVs. Pleeease. TaSha. Please. Give us something. SOMETHING.

*Aisha Stares Desperately at Cvs*

Shock Character: Dutta. Dutta. Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself* Sexy Earrings please. Now.)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

Not One Scene This Week. AGAIN.

*Aisha Sighs*

I don't believe it. We had no TaSha Scene this week. That's the THIRD WEEK.

*Aisha Shocked**

Ritz? Yaar I have become a permanent fixture at your channel.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

TellyTadka put up the Top 5 Scenes of LTL and I agree with them all but DAMN IT give us something NEW. PLEASE!

Shock Moment: There wasn't one. AGAIN

Shock Factor: 11/10

(Yes it's 11. I am seriously SHOCKED.)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Heya everyone.. :D

Kalavati is Back..!! Did you ever think I would be happy to see her but boy! was I over the moon to see her in the episode. The epi's had been quite low-key and when she returned it was like HAILA! The best episode of the week..

Not my disappointment though.. I am over the dragging because the story of LTL.. Kabhi Fast Kabhi Drag.. =)) but was it mee or was their an awful lot of usage of body doubles..??

I am sure MV body double was used on a number of occasions in the episodes this week? Seems disappointing that LTL is having to do that. I understand that actors/actresses have personal life and sometimes genuinely can't be part of a scene but to use them like THIS??

Please CV's return our normal LTL.. We fans really want to see our TaSha and REAL TaSha not body doubles.. We want the story to move..

That's mee down for the week..Love you all.. :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

hey,hi n howdy all...*hugz*...hope ur all well...Whoa-k so after wat seemed lyk a neva ending drag...finally things hav picked up...i mean i literally jus finished watchin fri's ep...n i hav2 say nex weeks guna b killer...not Dutta killin DP killer...2 bad we cnt hav it all...hehe...Also this week LTL's evil queen made her re entry...toys n all...lmao...wat was that all about...hopefully this meanz Kish will bk 2...mayb he can giv Naku the shove in Dutta's direction she n we soooooooooooo need...*fingers crossed* hmmm...*hopeful face*...Baji n Roops 2 had a few cute scenes...hehe...any1 else think we're c'in a lil too much Puja...no jus me...lol...thgt not...Whoa-k b4 i get started on Babi n AS n their crying...lets jump 2 SSOTW...

Actor

Mishal Raheja
The vow Dutta was seen 2 b taking on Mondays ep alone was enuff 4 MR 2 take this star...n that was jus the 1st scene of the 1st ep of the week...jus goes 2 show wat magic MR is capable of...Whoa-k so AS gives him her kasam...n the look on MR's face as he turns 2 face AS hearing her words...awesum xpression...AS knew jus by lookin @ his face she had won...there was noway he wud thrown away her kasam...he was staying n she had got her way...but the way MR followed up that xpression wiv his teek hain aayi baapa ki savaari nikle gi... dialogue was gr8...luved how he then handed the gun 2 Baji...n walked 2 Bappa idol...ah man that walk...*my heart...thump thump thump*...jus thinking about it...k so he walks *smiles* 2 the idol n picks up the water wiv his left...n begins pouring it in2 his open ryt hand...then after a few mins...
n far off looking xpression...he says that AS u gave me ur kasam which i cnt ignore...but 2day even i take a oath...after which he takes a bit of a pause n the continues saying...that any1 who looks @ his house wiv bad intent he will finish em...kya dialogues,delivery aur xpressions theh...*claps*...then the way he leaned foward n drank the water 4m his hands...god dammit...that was jus phwoar...n the way the screen went black n white 4 lyk a 2nd or 2 was wkd 2...after drinking the water...in a way i shudnt of found hot...i mean its got 2 b wrong 2 think of hot wen u see sum1 doin puja or part of it nways...who cares i guess im jus wired wrong...hehe...moving on...he then places his right hand on the back of of his head...n ryt after...*giggles*...wipes the water 4m his chin...(xpression again mindblowin or wat)...now i knw i cnt b the only one who thgt the chin wiping...was 1 of the yummiest lil movements they eva saw Dutta make...god lookin so gud shud b a sin...espesh wen the person looking so hot is doin sumink religious...hehe...he listens wiv a blank look on his face as Roops asks Naku  shud we go get sumink 4 the puja...after they leave 2 get the stuff...Duttz tells/orders Suds 2 get his men...hold up...his men does he hav any???...if he does im guessing they hav got 2 b as equally if not more useless then Suds himself...hehe...MR's serious xpressions as he give Suds the orders...wer class...as was the look he turned n gave AS after Suds makes a move...sum dude cums n says that visarjan tym is for 4...as soon as Duttz hears this...his whips up his arm n looks @ his watch...n wen he see's that its jus gone 9...the look on his face...screamed his annoyance @ havin 2 w8 till then...but wen he see's AS lookin @ him...wiv the same annoyed look but wiv a worried voice he tells her 2 go rest...n then grumbles 2 Baji 2 go wiv him...AS who hasnt moved n jus stands there givin sum panic looks 2 Dutta...which he notices...but instead of q'in her or another word...he walks off...ryt after we see Dutta n Baji outside Duttz room...u knw the office space...hehe...another scene which i thgt MR totally rocked...k so Dutta is pacing away...wiv a angry xpression remembering AS's kasam...he then in a lil huff tells Baji sumin about how the tym isnt passing...n how he dint knw if DP's tym was gud or that his tym was bad which was the reason behind them jus not meeting...Baji tries 2 calm him...by telling him that it was jus a matter of tym then the enemy wud b in his hands...But that dint make Duttz feel any better...n he instead tells Baji 2 fone Suds n ask him if the man calling himself his dad hadnt run away in fear...(yeah ryt Duttz...more lyk he's runnin 2wards u...hehe...)...while Baji is listenin 2 Suds bakwaas on the fone...Duttz continues 2 look unsettled...he's shown 2 b leanin over his table then sitting in his chair...all the tym holding his gun...lyk it was chipkaad 2 his hand wiv fevicol...lol...nhow...Baji gets off the fone wiv Suds...n tells Duttz that Suds has evything under control...but the uneasy xpression on Duttz face instead of easing lyk Baji thgt it wud...jus becums more troubled looking...he gets up 4m the chair n walks 2 stand wiv his back 2 Baji...his hand leaning on the chair...Baji says he knws he's worried 4 AS...n that he promises that this tym everthing will b ok...MR's confused xpressions thru out Baji's talkin wer fantastic...he tell Baji that sumink else is eating him up inside...Baji says that he can tell him wat it is n shudnt keep it bottled up inside...he also adds..."main hain na...tu tho jaanta hain re main tho tere liye apna jaan bhi de sakta hain"...awww...the xpression MR made after Baji was finished his lil Dostana lines...heraan parichaan or wat...hehe...jus kiddin it was a awesum xpression...he walks away 4m Baji...speakin of the man that had cum in 2 thier house... threatened AS...hugged him n left a locket around his neck...the way MR said locket in his dialogue...was so flippin awesum...if u dnt knw wat i mean re watch that 1 lil bit u'll knw xactly wat i mean...*winks*...the xpression there on his face was pretty killer 2...he starts pacing again...but this tym slowly...he speaks as he's walking...telling Baji of how AS had stopped him 4m goin after the guy...this had happened 4 he 1st tym eva...dint Baji find this a lil odd...while he saying the wat had happened part of the dialogue MR's xpresions wer confused...but wen he asked Baji did he find it odd...his xpresssion changed 2 sumink a lil more acusing...flawless change in xpression...Duttz then stands beside Baji n tells him that AS was restless n he cudnt understand y...the way MR said the words...u cud jus feel his his dissapointment n confusion @ not understanding...Baji tries 2 tell him that AS was jus worried about them...Duttz walks away after saying "nahi re"...n continues saying that this isnt the 1st tym sum1 has challenged them...but this is the 1st tym that it was making him feel uneasy...he then turns n says "aur yeh Naku bhi"...she 2 looked unsettled about the whole thing...awww Duttz face was truely wounded by this fact...chal @least we knw the flame is still there even if we aint getting 2 see any TaSha scenes...Baji thinks of her showing him her real face n puts her behaviour down 2 this...but ov he cnt tell Dutta this...so he instead tells him that he knew the danger that this had brought 2 thier house...but that was no reason 4 them 2 start doubting their own...he luved AS n she 2 worried 4m him...wen Dutta was shown...his xpression was still a little confused although it was ov he was listening 2 wat Baji was telling him...he then walks over 2 Baji puts his hand on his shoulder...stands face 2 face wiv him n says..."abhi dekh na Baji main tumeh kitne saaloh se jaanta hoon...lekin aisa kyun lag raha hain ke tere baatoh mein puri saachi nay hain"...Dutta looks ryt @ Baji wiv a hurt kind of xpression...lyk he knew Baji was hidin sumink...damn i thgt Baji wud crack under pressure n spill all the secrets he knew...but then Dutta looks away ryt after this n adds that all this none sense was goin around in his head...n he dint knw why he was thinking it...while still speakin his dialogue walks away...leans over his desk n then sit in the chair...while Baji tells him that y wud i keep sumink 4m u...after his mistake 4m yday he was on full guard n that Dutta had notin 2 worry about...Baji u bewakoof...y did u say this about keepin stuff...Dutta will make u eat these words l8r...infact he will prob mimic them 2 ya...hehe...as Baji spoke Dutta jus sat there in his chair...1st he fidgeted a lil...looked here n there...then placed his elbows on the table n griped his gun wiv both hands...Dutta looked killer...but the xpression on his face as he listened 2 Baji...was inexplicable...he didnt look confused...n yet he dint look lyk he was buying it...a lil odd...espesh how he cut his eyes n turn his head wen Baji said he was goin...the scene that followed a lil while after...Dutta cuming down n c'in purit ji leaving after speaking wiv AS...was also fantastically acted out by MR...his dilogues his xpressions evything was jus perfect...the scene where Suds the ullu is seen wiv Duji...while they point out the lil hiccup in his trap...another 2 gud scene...n MR's xpressions wer jus pure class...his haath ke aur aakhon ke ishaare 2 Baji wer also mindblowing...i wonder if any1 caught Dutta looking @ his nails ryt b4 Baji points out the route on the map...hehe...man i wish i cud point out evy single thing...but i cnt...hehe...no tym...n also if my section is a another 6pgr...either evy1 will skip reading my section  *sad face* or Jaz will fire me 4m the xpress team...hehe...
2nd thgts i knw she wudnt bless her...she's far 2 nice...sumink else that was nice...or not so nice...depends who u are...hehe...was the scene of Duttz hammering down Baji's door while Roops is trying 2 hav a lil moment wiv the cute Baji...lolz...the way Dutta was shouting Baji's name...made me lmao..."Baji darwaza khol"...totally lost count how many tyms he said Baji's name...n his face wen Baji finally opens the door...man o man...2 funny...cnt not mention his reply 2 Baji telling him he was changin his clothes..."kya??? hum kya jashan manaane ja rahe hain"...omg...n the face xpression...*Claps n giggles*...the whole lil scene after Duttz strides in, sits down n starts telling Baji that he was getting more n more worked up...n 4 a clock jus wasnt happenin...was gr8...best xpression ov being the one where we all thgt Duttz had noticed Roops run across 2 hide behind the headboard of the bed...MR was also wow in the scene where Baji gets the call about the bg's being blown up...Mishal's xpressions wer awesum...n his dialogue delivery was also purrrrfect...espesh luved the "usse goli main maroonga" dialogue...the way MR said it while holding up is finger...whoa...wen AS cums n stops Baji...Duttz looked less then happy about her jumpin in...n tells her that they cnt not doin anything now 3 of his men hav been killed n other injured...2 which she then replies that the man hadnt hurt any1 b4...so y now...the way MR was lookin @ AS as she pointed out this n a few other lil facts...im running out of word 2 describe all of MR's xpressions...but that xpression was jus freakin fantastic...equally awesum was the look Dutta gave AS after Suds offers 2 go in Baji's place...it was lyk...well now u cnt hav a prob wiv that ryt...no1 cares 4 Suds...let him go get shot...lmao...AS then stops Suds goin 2...telling Duttz wud he lyk 2 put his sisters suhaag at risk...*puke*...i dnt care who's suhaag he is burn him @ a stake...n 4 the luv of cake cv's stop givin him lines n screen space...hehe...the way MR said his end of the matter dialogue "jo karna hai main hi karoonga"...deadly or wat...useless bg's turn up a lil while after lookin the mess we all knw they are...they hand over a letter that was found by the blasts or sumink...Duttz reads the letter...wiv a angry scowl on his face...luv luv luved how MR stood wiv that killer xpression on his face after he was finished readin the letter...then turns around n asks AS if she still thinks he doesnt wana harm them...he was both rude n abrupt...n continues in this frame as he tells Baji etc 2 get ready...they wud all b goin 2 visarjan n nothing shud happen 2 his family...l8r in true don style Duttz stands in puja wearin a blank xpression...hands behind his back holding his gun...let me jus say...that red Kurta looked super duper hot on Dutta...a wish n dream cum true...*giggles*...cumin bk 2 the scene...after he realizes the puja is dun...his anger rises 2 the surface...n he starts lookin livid...both in his xpression n also the way he was heaving...im surprised the pundit dint make a run 4 it c'in the look on Duttz face...hehe...Whoa-k so i dnt knw xactly wat Dutta said in marathi ryt after...but it sounded natural n clear cut...sumink else MR is gud @ i guess...slipping in2 a diff lang @ the drop of a hat...the whole 2 n during Visarjan ki savaari MR's angry on gaurd xpressions wer awesum...killer how he was lookin here n there 2 spot the 1st signs of trouble n danger...wasnt Dutta's prayer jus mindblowing...not jus the words n the way MR spoke them...but also the look in his eyes n on his face 2...was jus 2 gud...*jumps up n down* finally DP n Duttz face 2 face...can u believe the cheek of DP putting his grubby hands on Duttz Bappa murti...hehe...MR's xpression wen he notices DP's hand n then looks up 2 see him standing there ryt in front of him chanting...if only looks cud kill...n i dnt mean MR's gorgeous looks...i mean the look he was givin DP...then wen DP starts talkin 2 Dutta...damn i thgt Dutta was gun drop his hold on the murti n go str8 4 DP's throat...but he dint...which was actually qyt shocking...Baji asks wiv a shake of his head if they shud go ahead...n Dutta gives the go ahead...wiv a slyt head/eye gesture of his own...all the while they wer walking ahead Duttz eyes remained on DP...n his angry xpressions dint leave his face...u cud tell he was thinking...how dare this man...as the murti's begins goin down...Dutta pulls his eyes away 4m DP...puts his hands 2gether n prayers...wen he looks up again...MR's xpression...it was jus picture perfect angry...praying done...Baji tossing Dutta a gun which he catches n then slowly point 2wards DP wiv the same deadly xpression as b4...which only changes we he c's DP's men popping up out of the water guns pointed 2ward them all...he dint look scared but he dint look as sure as he did moments ago either...DP tells his men 2 lower their guns...Duttz 2 says that none of his men will cum between em...AS faints or does a lil drama...who knws...hehe...Dutta as worried as he looks...tells Baji 2 go see n sumink else which i dint understand...man its nots fair...wish i cud understand...grrr...wat i did understand was the sly remark Duttz made str8 after about him being able 2 handle DP alone...n also "baap bane ka shauq hain na tujhe"...aur tum haan Dutta...football team banane ka shauq kaha gaya tera...lmao...while Baji's decidin wat 2 do...luved the way MR stood there glaring @ DP...the xpression on his face was out of this world...Whoa-k so did any1 hear Dutta tell Suds 2 leave the water???...no me either...so sumbody plz tell me why he was seen high tailing after Baji...rofl...wat a scaredy cat...lmao...Dutta l8r drags DP by his collar in2 PN...where all the fam is gathered...ready 2 watch the show it looked lyk...hehe...Dutta growls 2 DP...that he had called himself baap...he then gives him 1 heck of a knee 2 the stomach...after which he drags him across the hall...n throws him down @ AS's feet...he watches him lay there wiv a disgusted angry look on his face...then bends down near 2 where DP was laying n tells AS..."maine kaha tha na aayi isse aap ke kadhmoh main phekoonga...yeh raha tere goonagar hum sab ka goonagar"...MR's dialogue delivery was awesum na...slyt pause inbetween...n his voice was so lyk a growl 2...DP gets up...n Duttz orders him 2 apologise 2 AS...2 which DP replies this is y he came...he's ashamed of wat he had dun...but he's @ a loss as 2 who he shud say sorry 2 1st...he turns 2 Dutta...n asks "tujhse"...yah teri Aayi se...MR's xpressions @ DP's words wer lyk wow...angry Dutta @ his best...he grabs DP points his gun @ him...n tells him 2 stop his none sense...as Dutta dnt 4give people who look 2 his house...he sends em up...its only cuz AS dint want khoon karaaba that he was brought 2 PN alive...else he's body wud of cum instead...he then in a rage tells him again 2 stop his none sense...flings him 2wards AS n yells @ him 2 ask 4 4giveness...DP starts waffling about not evy wrong being 4givable...but he has cum here wiv courage n so he folds his hands in front of AS n asks 4 maafi...he then says that if u 4give me then my...wat he was about 2 say was beta...but Duttz cuts in yellin ki ho gayi maafi...he steps 4ward n says..."ab sazaa sunn"...u'v asked 4 4givness so i will give u a easy death...otherwise i was guna torture u 2 a point where no1 wud hav the guts 2 look 2 his house again...his face while he said the cutting lines was wow...he then lifts his left hand n points his gun ryt @ DP's head...holding it there wiv a murderous look on his face...i think thats about it...*smiles*... gud job my Character shining star is only guna b a few lines...cuz the MR part of my sections is uh oh really long...hehe...sumink else MR is gud @ i guess is gettin me typin out pages about him week after week...lolz...

Character
This weeks character shining star is...Kala...jo bala na samajhe bura na samajhe vo mere iss faisle ko kaise samajhe...rofl...sowee i cudnt help it...hehe...nhow yeah this week saw her return 2 LTL...back wiv her evil self...lol...
wat is that i jus saw...sumink jus went ova the moon outside...oh thats ryt its Fivz...jumped ova the moon in happiness hehe...but this week even i cudnt deney that i was slytly happy 2 see her return...since she left sumink has been missin 4m LTL...TaSha moments i think...hehe...now that she's bk hopefully we'll see those aswell as Kala's loopy acting...Whoa-k so wat did she do 2 recieve this star...apart 4m get rid of n injurying a few useless guards...hehe...she told AS b4 she left that..."ghirr ke uttna aata hai mujheh"...n she wasnt lying was she...this tym away hasnt stopped her 4m dusting herself off n getting bk 2 ruinin evything n evy1 who she feels has wronged her...mainly Duttz...but even AS wasnt spared...wen she made that call telling her how she thgt it was...n also that Duttz may not return 4m Visarjan...but if he dint its ok ur beti yani her will return...not only did she make it seem lyk DP had blew up Duttz men...in order 2 fuel his anger...but she also had a set run in wiv DP...making it clear as day that she wasnt willing 2 4give n 4get...she also told him she had spent her lyf making sure Dutta neva recieved any happiness...n if he dint kill DP then her hands wer more than ready 2 do the job...@ one point she even held a gun 2 DP's head...wateva Kala lacks in sense n sanity she makes up 4 in guts n out ryt rudness...guess thats wat makes her such a fantastic evil character...
all her deeds this week shone wiv evilness iss liye i had2 make her character shining star...

whoa-k all...thats it...hehe...
sooooooooooooo lookin 4ward 2 nex weeks LTL...guna b one heck of a week i guess...i jus hope we are thrown a few much needed TaSha scenes 2...
till nex week...tc n gbu...Dutta tghts,dreamz n daydreamz...
im out...mwah...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

sighhhhhh......
CVs.... will you never learn? dont you understand that Tasha are the main USP of this show? Good God... we havent had a Tasha conversation in like over 2 weeks!!!! Forget a full conversation, not even an exchange of words!!! In fact Naku was MISSING 2 days this week!!
*yeti glares at CVs*

guys..... this is NOT how it is done! you guys better hand over the baton to us forum gals and we ll show you how to make LTL the no.1 show and keep it there too.............. aint I right, gals?
*yeti looks around forum for gals ready to join the CV team and finds ALL hands up*

CVs we can give you some really great ideas to bring the show on top..... all of which involve a certain HOT don and his beautiful wifey, no matter what avataar she is in..... I tel you.... the TRPS will then go through the roof!

But since you guys are so egg-headed that you couldnt even concentrate on Tasha during the DP-track, I am not surprised you havent got the idea yet! *yeti throws eggs at egg-headed CVs*

We get everything this week...... DuJi......... RooJi......... AS-Babi joint mission to flood PN........ Suds wannabe....... even Leela had more dialogues than Naku this week!
God CVs..... we dont mind the DP track..... but along with that give us some Tasha too!!!! We dont need any steamy kinda scenes right now.... (we ll reserve it for later! *wink*) but they are married for Pete's sake!!! Dont married couple living in one house even talk to each other? It could be simple innocuous conversation............ but still SOMETHING with Tasha in one frame!!!

CVs.... if you still dont get the idea, you are as useless as D's bodyguards and I just wasted a page in advising you!!!!

Anyway, with that out of the way, lets get going with the bloopers of this week!

5. Useless bodyguards........... WAIT.. did you expect anything else???
I tell you.... these BGs seem to cross new boundaries every week in showing how USELESS and WORTHLESS they are!!! I am now starting to get my doubts on D's bhaugiri..... HOW in the world did he manage to stay in "business" for so many yrs with these BGs??

So what did they do now? (yeah yeah.... BGs are a "favorite" topic for Yeti.... but still yeti is not haughty enough to simply include the BGs just coz she wants to rant about them!! thank you!)

well.... you see this single bomber who is dressed like a sweeper...... now even after Baaji telling the BGs so many times to check every new face..... even if it is a BEGGAR..... still the BGs stand like statues when this guy happily hides bombs right under their feet!!! and what more, when this supposed SWEEPER leaves behind loads of leaves and other junk, where he had hidden the bomb, did none of them, I mean NONE of them get even a bit suspicious about it????

Or did the BGs think everyone (the sweeper that is) is as useless as themselves?? I tell you.... Dutta and Baaji are in fact acting like the bodyguards for these "headless chickens", in the words of our Chief Jaz....

4. Yaadein........ bhool jate hain..........

Our poor Baaji is really caught up between DuJi and RooJi I believe........ I mean the poor guy does not know who to choose...... Both of them are pulling him to them....... he is so much lost in the tug of war between DuJi and RooJi that he does not have any hosh aur hawa for other things!!!

Now see, Baaji DID see DP during the daan day when he was talking to Naku and AS was creating a nautanki...... but still, Baaji did not remember the guy when he came for the visarjan? I mean... Baaji doesnt remember that this guy was talking with NAKU?? He doesnt even give one thought about it?

Waise if he HAD given a thought to it and confronted Naku with it, guess what would have happened????? *yeti looks around*

Well OF COURSE!!! Baaji would have got one MORE secret to bear!!! The secret of DP!!! so yeah I guess the poor guy is already so deeply involved in the tug of war that let us not burden him with some more raaz.....................

But I am wondering who else at PN will make use to Baaji Secret Bearer services next...... maybe one of the sculptures has a secret to share with Baaji!!!!

3. Mirror mirror on the wall..... who is the richest of them all.......!

yeah! you got that right! this section is dedicated to The Return of Kala Tai.............! Return of Kala Tai.......... bangs and guns and all...........!!!!!

BUT........ what was Kala doing all this while? dont tell me she started a rival danda for Dutta and became a millionaire in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then how else did she get SO rich? she is rich enough to hire someone to bomb D's BGs.... althought if you ask me she probably wasted too much money for THOSE chickens......!

anyway..... HOW did she get so much money? from where did she so much money...... a gun.... a swanky black car.......... I thought Kishore was a school teacher!!!!!!!!!

2. Baaji vs. Suds.......... the match is on!!!!!

So well.... we all got a bunch of Suds trying to best Baaji and prove to Bhao that he is better than Baaji.......... but did anyone notice how Baaji silently sabotaged Suds efforts???? ANYONE????

ok let me explain...... when Baaji called Suds to ask about arrangements, Suds said except the road to the visarjan, everything else is blocked......... Baaji never said anything THEN....
but then when Suds came home, Baaji got this real childish map and showed to D how Suds had MISSED blocking the road to the visarjan talaab!!!!!!!!!!!
*yeti winks knowingly at Baaji*

I mean isnt that so chalak of Baaji? he successfully managed to put down Suds in front of Bhau and won brownie points!!!!

Well, now that we are at the end of MY story for this section, I would like to inform that it was indeed a blooper the CVs seemed to have overlooked! Humph!

Miscellaneous Bloopers
(They are here coz they dont deserve a section of their own)

1. If Suds knows that the stranger's name is Damodar, what prevented him from knowing that he is Damodar PATIL? And if he knew that, what prevents him from making the connection to the rest of the Patils? I know what prevents him................... obviously you need a BRAIN to do all these connections!

Random Ramblings
(If I dont get them out of my system I wont be able to sleep.... So ha!)

1. GRRRRRRR..... What an absolutely faltoo Babi-Suds scene we had this week!!! And of course a faltoo Babi-AS rona dhona scene............... I tell you D needs to get his home insured for floods with all the tear shedding going on due to Babi and AS!!!! GRRRR..... CVs.... in stead of these utterly faltoo scenes, you could have given us some Tasha! Like D worried about the security of the family and Naku talking to him and removing his doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!! But nope... what do we see? at least 6-7 min of TOTAL BAKWAAS every day of the week! I can so guess whats gonna be in Aisha's BP section this week too!

2. You know the only thought I had when Baaji told D that he would never hide anything from him (Monday episode), was that Baaji just dug his own grave!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it wouldnt come like a big surprise now when during the Naku face revelation track Baaji gets blamed of trying to deceive D........... Gosh I so see that happening now!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY!!!

3. Oh how can I sleep without talking about how HAWT the roaring sher looked this week!!!! once again D had only 2 sets of clothes for the week..... the white kurta from last week and a brick red kurta during the visarjan episode...... but did he look HAWT or did he look HAWT.....!!!!!!!!!!!! *yeti drool drool............*
Oh the way he took the kasam on Monday and drank that water............. *yeti fans self....... swoonnnnnnnnnn*
the way he caught that gun during visarjan and kept it on DP's head........ *faintttttttttttttttt*
the way he finally aimed at DP at end of friday epi and released the safety catch.............. UFF..... the gun just BELONGED in D's hands................. *THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD*
It is a SIN to be this HOT..........................!!!!

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Suds......... the WANNABE!

I have NO remorse at all!!!!!!!! Suds belongs to the no.1 position in this week's Blooper Patrol...... wanna know why???? Coz the CVs have FORGOTTEN that this is SUDS we are talking about here.............!!!!!!

When the CVs can forget about SUDARSHAN and his shifty expressions and give him all these footage, what else can we say about it????? Except........ BLOOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehhehe *yeti ROFLS*

just look at this week........... the wannabe-don not only had DIALOGUES this week........... but he had a background music all to himself!!!!!!!!!! something like an eagle dying and screeching...... ROFL!!!!!!!

and then he has a GUN in his hand most of the week!!! Didnt anyone tell him it is not safe to play with guns????? and what more? he gives all these WICKED LOOKS to Baaji and then Babi this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my........... WHAT THE............. CVs!! this is Sudarshan in question here.......... PLEASE!!!!!!!
Cheers,
yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week was really bad in terms of fashion ....whats wrong with the LTL cast everybody's wardrobe and overall dressing sense seems to have gone for a toss....making my job extremely tough ...but nevertheless Dutta managed to look suave in his white and the maroon kurta ...while Leela looked good in the saree she wore ...and Roops in that yellow Saree was quite a relief from her horrible salwar suits...so all of them share the title this week for looking suave on screen.

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

Kaala…Kaala…Kaala…*jaz shakes head*…how can the reigning queen of LTL fashion fall so low…so quickly? I mean…we've already covered her earrings…clearly the wardrobe personnel has a fetish for UGLY earrings…lets add the full sleeve blouse…I don't know about you girls but im NOT A FAN of those!! full sleeves belong on suits at best…and now we come to the biggest disaster of all…the BANGS!! need I explain myself…I think not…so lets move on…

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

hmm…what was the fashion accessory this week…hmm…honestly…I don't now…I'd like to say that the accessory this week…was…the Kurta's…ek ke baad ek Dutta was looking fabulous!! I cant get enough of him…he's just…*sigh*….you girls feel me…right?

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Suds to the Rescue…Say What!?

Baji v. Suds & Baji v. Roops

Roops, Suds, & Chickens

Chickens…oh the Chickens

Todays Menu – Chickens & Fish

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The MIA Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…TASHA…so ya um…TaSha who? we haven't seen our jodi kamal ki in what…three weeks…probably coming up on week 4….i mean what is this!? akheen taras gay ek choti si….choti moti si…TaSha scene…come one CV's…what are you trying to do to us…as it is…the current track is maha boring…the only reason I keep tuning in is because of Dutta in his kurtas…hume please…taras khao!!!

2. The Not So Triumphant Return Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA… like… really…her return this week was just….i mean…what was that? she came with those hedious earrings…unfashionable blouse…lets not forget the bangs…then she was sitting behind this huge, not to mention empty desk…then she began playing with toys…TOYS!! what was that…then her big encounter with the Bhikari…her retreat…I was like come on…you bring back the Evil Genius of the show and what do you do…you make it look like she's lost her freaking mind!! CV's…BUCK UP!!

3. The Could He Look Anymore Hot Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…how is it possible that he looks absolutely YUMMY in every kurta he wears…I mean…he comes on screen and I want to say…hubba hubba!!! that red one…that was just something extra special!! now if we could get a TaSha scene with him in a kurta…id be one happy camper!!

4. The So Cute Naa Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…RUJI!! *woot woot*…TaSha nahin toh Ruji hi sahi…at least we are getting some heterosexual romance…it was so cute when she brought him food…how Baji was looking at her when she was wearing the saree…the chup chup ke milna and hiding from Dutta…im loving it!! I see lots of potential for this couple…lets hope the CV's don't ruin it…

5. The Sangat Ka Assar Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…HEADLESS CHICKENS…you know…DuJi and their bormance is clearly affecting the useless guards…how else do you explain all the touchy feelyness…the oozing care after the came in to PN all beaten up…the hand holding in the midst of a crisis…dear lord!! GET A ROOM!!

6. The Tai Tai Fish Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SUDS…*jaz on the floor laughing*…do I need to say anything about his colossal failure in terms of protecting the Patil family? I think now…should you have any questions…pls refer to my CR's…you know how much I LOVE Suds and his Sudsy ness…lmfao!! enjoy!!

Shout Outs

From Ksh

@LTL Reporters: Sowwie...I havent caught the last issue till now. I have been busy all week. Pakka promise to catch up before the next issue is out.

@Fivr: What's this...LTL got a VERY organized forum but lost out on a viewer. No longer see you in the forum except when you are locking up threads. I mean watch the show girl!

@Aisha, Sara: My WS! Sowwie! I havent been able to participate in discussions at all. Not that there was much to discuss with no TaSha and repetitive scenes. Plus the back story was totally disappointing. LTL started on the 8.30pm slot with a bang but its fizzling out and only people who are responsible for it is the CVs. I am even bored during Babi scenes...she makes no sense these days. Only person who makes sense is Dutta but how much can he alone do? Anyways the Friday epi was good I hope things become better now. Fingers crossed!

@Anu, Dibya and Pooja: Amazing job with the updates. Thanks to you guys for keeping us updated.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Ksh

AWW!!!!! u seem Really Really pissed off with absence of Tasha .. i can understand 🤗 

dont worry .. good times are knocking our doors 😉 everything will be fine re.. TAsha means LTL! They cannot run the show without them ... 

ill get back to comment on NL...

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Busy and sick.. Down with a severe bout of allergies and benedryl (the allergy medicine) puts me out like a tranquilizer.. So please.. *pleading muh*.. I hope someone agrees to help out..

*yawns*

Alright, I guess I'm out again. Stupid pollen allergies.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Commendable job girls, really...even when the show is at its lowest! 

The CVs must have lost it...I mean they're planning to give SUDARSHAN a speaking part...and that too of Dutta's wannabe right hand man?🤢

@Fivr

Get well soon!🤗 
dusk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally read the xpress...... i wz missing it the whole last month nd it seems LTL is going quit boring 😆 but ho cares em still on 27th sept episode lol 😆 but thanz forwarning me i wont watch dis weeks epi lol jst caught dre written updates nd ithnk its ok since drez no TASHA  but i thnk one thng wz intrstng last week  the one and only DUTTAZ kurta  i watchd de scenes nd OMG *faintz* my mishi wz lukng so hawt kishy mishy cutie pie muah 😳
but guyz instead of the boring week ur xpress is quit intrstng ..... good job reporterz
@ jaz, flower girl, shreya, DD, Aisha, sanjana, jani,yeti  nd rdfan 
big hugz to u all nd keep updating guyz luv u all ⭐️
👏 9 stars for my xpress super stars
regards,
dusk (nimmo)❤️
left_forever thumbnail
Amazing job girls👏👏👏👏👏

@Fivr..get well soon girl
awesoome.
superb.....