smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yday's epi (married contestants) had new participants all-together and I must admit it was a welcome change .....I guess Tanaz was the only one who was repeated but never mind.....
I was really geeting bored of Urvashi, Rakshanda, Karishma tanna, ragini....now they seem veterans who know how to play the game. I guess the makers shd try not repeating faces so often.....Sorry, if I am gonna offend anyone but I seriously feel that Urvashi, Raks and Karis (atleast Ragini has SGP) have no other show i guess and they land up in every epi and all of them sound too cliched and they also seeem to be carrying a superiority complex against some of the newer soap queens like Neha marda or Rashmi desai...I clearly remember once Rakshanda referring to Rashmi desai as "bhojpuri heroine" with a mockery in her tone which was def not required. Coming to think of it, none of them are any great achievers out there, so why pull each other down.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its a joke.. the bhojpuri queen thing.  but i didn't like yesterday's epi as much.. i mean it was so plain.. the highlight was when roshni says.."yaa..but mera husband director hai.. he likes drama"  i thought hat was halarious.. that is how u turn the situation to ur side..   

i cant wait till next week.. for me.. mc is boring w/o rakshanda, urvashi, ragini, and tanna!  i love mona too but she isn't there all the time:(

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kinda liked today's episode as well, it was something new, something different as you said. The girls were funny today too haha, especially roshni.

And as for the repeating of the faces, I think its okay. And truthfully, Urvashi, Ragini, Karishma, and Rakshanda do make the show most of the time. They are extremly entertaining. But then again, a change like today's episode is always welcomed once in a while.
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with lovely_lady..... Though today's episode had all new faces except Tanaz...... it was fun watching all of them....

Except Roshni, Ashita and Tasnim... I think all of them were of Nach Baliye 1& 2 fame... so they all cordinated very well with Shabir..... Jay too was entertaning.....

I liked the part where Keerti danced on tip tip barsa paani and that was the funniest moments for me when she told about Boxy Boys pointing Shabir.......

Yes I know that Rakshanda, Karishma, Ragini, Urvashi makes Meethi Choori its best but these new faces were not so bad..... They all entertanied us quite well especially Keerti..... I like her in today's episode......

❤️ Prachi 
staceyandhitesh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ill be honest i like the orginal people but i liked this episode cause it was different faces, yea it seemed kind of not funny and everything but the whole point of the show is bitching with each other which they did, and they all had fun it wasnt like it was boring and no one was talking except one person, i mean everyone was like how shilpa said tanaz is half crack and her husband is full crack that was funny
atria thumbnail
This epi was okay, but a bit boring.... the whole point to the show is bitchiness, and Urvashi Rakshanda Ragini (and occasionally Karishma and Mona) make the show entertaining. If every epi was like the married woman episode I wouldn't watch.

As for the Bhojpuri heroine thing, it was a joke, besides Rashmi with her weird mannerisms needs some pulling down. See the idea behind the show is to show girls gossipping and bitching.... if you were with your friends and one of them said or did funny things, wouldn't she get pulled mercilessly? Same here.... it doesn't have to be about jealousy, just cracking jokes at others expense....