Dear Ekta, regarding majical ViSu

kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear  Ekta,

It seems like u have already got urself in the safe hands by casting sukirti and vivian toghter. This is for the very first  time in indian television history that people are falling in love with them at a time when the serial is still undercover..
We havent seen even a single episode, but still the forum is active and ViSu is already a HIT.. what else a production team could hv asked for..

you have got a DREAM cast and ViSu, we have HIGH HOPES and EXPECTATIONS from you. Please do not disappoint us. Make this show the most happeneing, realistic, entertaining, passionate show of the season.

we requested u to cast suku in ur upcoming project, TRUST us, give us somthing special, unique, exciting, INTENSE and beleive, we 'll NEVER LET you down...!!!!!

Best of luck

suhana

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing topic👍🏼👏

Agree with each and every word of yours.Ekta is very lucky to have viewers before starting of the show and in Indian Televison History first time its happened that fans have loved any couple or particular serial when its undercover so ViSu and Ekta are lucky and hope they live up to our expectations.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not only VISu, im really looking forward to see Priya and Vikas 2. And the concept of the story is different, i just hope they wont show much of their "special effects", i know this can ruin the show. But im really looking forward to the show, and i don't want to get disappointed.
kasucrazy thumbnail
Thankyou for agreeying with me. I too dont want any SPECIAL EFFECTS and STUNTS which are hard to digest..!!

Let just hope ekta does FULL JUSTICE to the awsome cast
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing post..

i agree with u. Best of luck ekta and visu.
kasucrazy thumbnail
thanks for agreeying with me..!!.. i really want ekta not to mess up this show
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u 
vivan and sukirti are already BIG HIT
i only watch promo
love them ............they create magic 
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i saw the launch vid and i think they look fab together .... Vivian's gonna be a huge hit ... and their jodi will be the next most talked abt one once the show airs ...

ekta sounded super confident and i am happy this show is happening
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally in this with u..and i thikn ekta is extremely positive with this show so i think this will be a huge and the most loveable show on starone..cant wait for it..

p.s. just want to thanks ekta for choosing suku as her main female lead and vivian as her main male lead cause i m totally loving ViSu....

P.S.S. Nice topic..

❤️MON
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes one thing that EKTA did right is chosing suku as a lead in her show..
ekta is super confident.. hope the show works really good