Hariharan

Song:
Yaadein
https://sound.mp3pk.com/indian/yaadein/4%28mp3pk.com%29.mp3

Please rate his performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:
  • 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song You are NOT rating how much you like Hariharan
  • You are NOT rating how much you like his singing in general You ARE rating how well he sang in this song in particular Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings
  • Ratings where you post and explain your score are worth more than just poll ratings.

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1489785

Feel free to discuss his rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note: No theme for this round. So anything goes.
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yepiiiii

a good song for the best person

the feeling of the song is soo great that anyone can feel the song
the feeling of the song is awesome and hariji is soo good at this one
the music by AAR is also awesome and a wonderful track

Rating 9/10
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Subhash Ghai. Anand Bakshi. Anu Malik. Hariharan. Killer combination. Sounds too good on paper? hmm?

Well, cherish your memories with one of the best title tracks ever produced in modern bollywood era. And HH's eternal voice takes it altogether to an entire new level. From the beginning till the end, this track reks of quality. And Anu Malik's talent shines throughout. The starting is great, the feel and emotions shown by HH gels well with the genre and mood its trying to portray. This track comes at the movie's beginning, so it has a story to tell and carry forward. And add to that, HH's emotional expressions do a perfect justice.
There is nothing to show or exaggerate his singing, its again kept simplistic and in a restricted scale range, a requirement and also shown by anu's tunes. Again top notch. Some western touches are evident, and this only adds more icing on the cake.
The second part is again contemporarily sung. And sunidhi's alaap in the middle again only adds to the charm. Outstanding. HH's harkats and controlled voice modulation with top notch tonal quality deserves all the brownie points needed.
The end is as required, soft and perfect.
And yet another perfect track by HH.

And shame on you Subhash Ghai for mishmashing the movie which has some great tracks.

10/10.👏
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ahhh.. a track very close to me.. one of my favourites from Anu Malik.. :)

Hariharan's calm composure is the high-light of this song, the lyrics are beautiful, but their beauty gets enhanced if the singer justifies their meaning in his singing and that's what Hariharan does.. Expressions are subtle yet mesmerizing.. My favourite line is 'Duniya Main Youn Aana, Duniya Se Youn Jana.. Aao To Le Aana, Jao To De Jana.. Yaadein, Yaadein, Yaadein.."' which has been given a lovely feel.. Pleasant singing..

Would like to give a 9 out of 10..
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok sorry i don't have time yet again to post a full analyis. i've been so busy with parties, work, hw etc etc etc. i apologize.

i absolutely LOVE this song and he has sung it with so much ease and simplicity.

Final Rating: 9/10
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Someone should tell cosworthkid that Hariharan hasn't sung nearly as much as some of the other singers, and using a hit each round for Hariharan THIS EARLY is a recipe for failure. Hariharan had a chance to go all the way. But not anymore.

His singing in this song was great like usual.

Rating: 9/10
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Wowwwwwwwwww This song is one of my favorite. I think this is one of the under-rated song which didn't get much recognition or popularity. Lyrics are the best. Something never written or recognized.

Singing is superb. Hari sahab did justice to the sweet melody. His low notes r sung so sincerely.

Naghme hain, shikway hain, Kissay hain, Baatein Hain.
Baatein bhool jaati hain, yaadein yaad aati hain.

10/10
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are closed!!!

Audience Avg: 8.8
Judges Avg: 9.3

Final Score: 9.0
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hariharan Sir is a legend.. anything he sings has to be good..