Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: radhana

This not from the umang concert.....it is from the global indian music awards....

thanx for the pic was looking for it...

oooops that's what i meant. 😆
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

oooops that's what i meant. 😆

That's Sonu Nigam's son on Salman's lap and Sonu's nephew next to him.
radhana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
radhana thumbnail
Thanx for the info......I knew the white t-shirt one is sonu nigam son....but did not know who the other one was...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
I miss Big Boss and Salman already 😒
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love Salllu....he is tooo toooo tooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!😍 And also a nice human being!!!
radhana thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

I miss Big Boss and Salman already 😒

missing it too...
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jesmina

I love Salllu....he is tooo toooo tooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!😍 And also a nice human being!!!

I know. He is like down to earth 😃
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
All Thanx to Sallu's great performances and great comic timings.

I am proud that I decided to watch Big Boss just because Salman was on it.

Bigg Boss closes at a whopping 6.7 TVR..

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 | 8:27:13 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    18 Comments
Bigg Boss closes at a whopping 6.7 TVR..

The Grand Finale of COLORS' Bigg Boss bagged the highest rated Finale amongst all non-fiction shows in the year 2010...

The Finale of COLORS' Bigg Boss Season 4 was certainly a 'Grand' affair, with the victory of the most deserved contestant, Shweta Tiwari.

The Finale also got the Highest rating, highest reach in million and became the highest rated Finale amongst all non-fiction shows in the year 2010.

As per this week's ratings, Bigg Boss ended at a whopping 6.7 TVR with 29.2 million people watching the Finale. The shows that came closest to hitting the peak in the Finale episode was Imagine's Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega which got an average TVR of 5.6, and Sony's Kaun Banega Crorepati, Zee TV's DID L'il Masters which ended at 5.4 TVR.

Ashvini Yardi, Head, Programming, COLORS "We are ecstatic  that Bigg Boss Season 4 finale  has garnered a fabulous rating of 6.7 which is the highest ever rating marked for any reality show in the year 2010-11. Bigg Boss season 4 which started with a bang with Salman Khan as the host and an eclectic mix of contestants, has been received well by the audience right from its first episode. We are humbled by the viewer's amazing response. This is indeed a very big motivation for us to push the envelope further and gear up for the next season with yet another set of interesting elements"

And what's more, the lovable Host Salman Khan has been retained as host of Bigg Boss Season 5 which will come later this year.

And now the focus of COLORS shifts from Bigg Boss to Chak Dhoom Dhoom which again promises to bring to the fore the best of talents under the guidance of the judges Javed Jaffrey, Mallika Sherawat and Terrence Lewis..
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Bolly Stars at Madame Tussauds, London!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | 9:54:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    24 Comments
Bolly Stars at Madame Tussauds, London!

Here's a glimpse of those from tinsel town, who have already had the fortune of being waxed to ...

Accolades can come in several shapes and forms, literally speaking! How prestigious and absolutely pride evolving is it, say for example, to find one's fame reinstated in a laboriously put together in a wax statue!

Yes, we talk of Madame Tussauds, the most popular center for which may today be in London, although the history of its very concept stems from France, and its pedestal of stardom celebrates over 200 years of celebrities.

To find a spot among the world's acknowledged best, is indeed no trifling matter. And Bollywood, as world's second largest film industry, next only to its fairer contemporary Hollywood, does not disappoint its ardent fans in cutting a niche for itself at the esteemed museum which internationally honors exceptional talent in nearly every possible field!

Here's a glimpse of those from tinsel town, who have already had the fortune of being waxed to fame!

Hrithik Roshan wax figure at Madame Tussauds London, launched in 2010.

Salman Khan wax figure at Madame Tussauds London, launched in 2008.

Shah Rukh Khan wax figure at Madame Tussauds London, launched in 2007.

Aishwarya Rai wax figure at Madame Tussauds London, launched in 2004.

Amitabh Bachchan wax figure at Madame Tussauds London, launched in 2000.

The next statue, given your way, would be...?