Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spln thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: saomom

Got it.  Thanks!  had to enable the signatures to see it... :)

Like that! sorry, i could have just linked it to you - i assumed signature space was the easiest way to get to it... in general!

so, awesome! see you around on the thread then! =)

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow...fabulously written...luved it..👏
hope they would have showed atleast 10 % of wat u wrote..then it would have been good..but here..they totally forgot that there is a character called robi
pls do continue..waiting for ur next update..

ps: thank u for the pm..i just luv rajat..n anything n everything to do with him..😳

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spln

Thanks sanchita! 🤗 and please call me nj - spln sounds so impersonal! 😆

I'm a tediously slow person when it comes to updating stories an such, and so i try to maintain th writing of only one long FF at a time, if i can help it. currently, its a DMG FF i'm working on... so i can't promise a robi FF here, but if at all i get a fresh idea of anything that become a potential story, you are sure to see it here on the forum in writing! 😃 thanks again for the comments. I'm going to try and write up more short stories on the three of them as the show continues to proceed for sure! [cause from the way it looks right now, the CVs wontgive us much anytime soon :| ]

cheers,
nj

Yes nj I also think cvs will never concentrate on them. I will love to read ur short stories if ff is not possible.
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you SO much for pming me the link 😛 I have been waiting for a nice TL FF ever since the serial began n more so these days when the Robby Mouli track is going @#$@#$@#$ 🤢
I really enjoyed reading this update..  I am hoping this story will extend  beyond 3 parts 😳
I am certainly going to check out your other writings. 😊
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks yaar. This was a total plesure to read this story. I wish TL's makers were even half as sensible in showing Robbie's track  the way u hv written. 😊
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

wow...fabulously written...luved it..👏
hope they would have showed atleast 10 % of wat u wrote..then it would have been good..but here..they totally forgot that there is a character called robi
pls do continue..waiting for ur next update..

ps: thank u for the pm..i just luv rajat..n anything n everything to do with him..😳

thanks lily!! 🤗  i'm so glad at least a bunch of us in here are still rooting for an actor who is outstanding on screen and deserves much better than he's getting atm! this is my way of wooting for him, and damn to anyone and everyone who doesn't think so or care!
spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhuvana3

Thank you SO much for pming me the link 😛 I have been waiting for a nice TL FF ever since the serial began n more so these days when the Robby Mouli track is going @#$@#$@#$ 🤢

I really enjoyed reading this update..  I am hoping this story will extend  beyond 3 parts 😳
I am certainly going to check out your other writings. 😊

yayyy you bhuvana to like it!! although we haven't interacted enough, i recognize your ID all the way back from lashy's fic - on which we were both royally present to spam - forever! 😆

my other works have nothing else on any of the RT shows unfortunately, cause i've never thought myself much for history based fiction... i suppose i just haven't risked venturing into something i think myself incapable of! but TL was perfect situation for me to grab - and seeing as the CVs are hell bent upon the no-space for rajat - i feel myself even more compelled to vent out what my imagination held for his character, somehow, somewhere!

=) will post as soon as i can... don't think it will go beyond 3 though, maybe not even 3... cause... i didn't really think of a story track as such, lol!

cheers,
nj
FSM-93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
DUDE...............awesomness............😃😃......finally something to do with robi....love u for this...pm me if u ryte more.....
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spln

yayyy you bhuvana to like it!! although we haven't interacted enough, i recognize your ID all the way back from lashy's fic - on which we were both royally present to spam - forever! 😆

my other works have nothing else on any of the RT shows unfortunately, cause i've never thought myself much for history based fiction... i suppose i just haven't risked venturing into something i think myself incapable of! but TL was perfect situation for me to grab - and seeing as the CVs are hell bent upon the no-space for rajat - i feel myself even more compelled to vent out what my imagination held for his character, somehow, somewhere!

=) will post as soon as i can... don't think it will go beyond 3 though, maybe not even 3... cause... i didn't really think of a story track as such, lol!

cheers,
nj

*sigh,,,, How I miss the days of royal spamming on Lashys royal ff  I remember you too from there but wasnt sure if you would EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I have read almost every FF on RT 😆😆 so I know u did not write anything on RT  
I will wait for part 2 .. Tongue
Amber10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant ff NJ! 👏

I enjoyed the last part, deciding what to eat and whose company to enjoy for the evening... looking forward to part 2