Brief update 10/7/2010: Sandhya learns of Neeraj's love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
yuvraj finds sandhya, he want neeraj and shouts for him..blah blah .
he ses come on neeraj aren't you gonna save your love then he tells sandhya the truth about how neeraj luved her 1st πŸ‘(yuvraj just blurts out everything when he's angryπŸ˜†) and how he  took advantage of that by marrying her then gettin his heir from neeraj and sadhya.

AND AND  at the end sandhya says "that means neeraj love me"(i think she smiled)  πŸ˜³

😍 love track .....xxx😳

FULL UPDATE DONE BY _Vrish_  πŸ˜ƒ

I   I  I  I   I   I
                  V V V V V V 
Edited by moheema - 13 years ago
ya love the episode....😊

I didn't see any updates today (Gudgal or Sand8 were supposed to post it), so I've converted this thread into an update thread, and am posting the salient points:
  • The receptionist in Neeraj's hotel sees the reward notice, and calls Yuvraj and tells him about it.  Yuvraj & DK come there and give him the cash, and go into Neeraj's room, where they discover their old clothes.
  • Sandhya and Neeraj are @ the temple, where she admonishes the deity for everything that's happened to her to date, and says that God will have to demonstrate his existance by supporting her and bringing justice to her family, or else she'll just assume that he doesn't exist.  Neeraj prays for Sandhya to get everything she's praying for, and that all her miseries get shifted on to him if needed
  • A new lady arrives in a sedan and comes in and offers pujas, while Neeraj & Sandhya leave.  She seems to be as rich as the Jagirdars
  • While returning, Neeraj notices Yuvraj's red car which was used to chase Sandhya's truck, and warns Sandhya.  He looks up @ his apartment window & sees Yuvraj.  Yuvraj sees him as well, and Yuvraj & DK get into their car and chase them, while Neeraj & Sandhya are on the run
  • Yuvraj & DK's car gets blocked by the lady's car, and her driver comes out and almost has an altercation w/ Yuvraj, but DK restrains him.  The lady opens the window, and DK & Yuvraj are both shocked to see her, and recognize her as one Gayatri Devi.  DK tells Yuvraj to give way to her car, since it's more important for them to capture Neerdhya'
  • The lady, recognizing DK & Yuvraj, wonders why are they in Pune, and decides to dog them in the car
  • Yuvraj gets a phone call from Savita, and tells her that he's in Lonavala, and on his way there.
  • Neeraj & Sandhya are running in the jungle, when Sandhya is totally exhausted & thirsty, and unable to move.  After a lot of prodding, Neeraj finally leaves her on a rock and goes to a stall on the road and buys a bottle of water.  In the meantime, Yuvraj & DK are hunting for them in that same jungle
  • When Neeraj returns, he finds that Sandhya is still sitting there, but surrounded by Yuvraj, DK & the gang.  Yuvraj tells them all to look for Neeraj, telling them that he can't be far away.  Neeraj hides, while watching everything that's going on
  • Yuvraj yells for Neeraj to show himself, and Sandhya yells for him not to.  She gets up and tries going, but Yuvraj stops her and knocks her to the ground.  He yells for Neeraj to come and save the girl he loves
  • Sandhya is surprised to hear that, and Yuvraj discloses to her that Neeraj loves her, and did so from the time he first saw her @ Shreya's place.  He also tells her that the reason he married her was so that Neeraj could get his love, and Yuvraj could get a heir to his family.  Sandhya seems initially happy to know that Neeraj loves her, but starts crying when she realizes what she's been deprived of 😭  Neeraj watches all this in disgust
Comment: The temple scene of Neerdhya together was adorable, although it was painful to watch Sandhya having to protest to the deity.  Gayatri Devi looks like she's an enemy of the Jagirdars & is feared by them to an extent.  As for Yuvraj's disclosure to Sandhya, it was a little surprising to hear him expose his whole plot of marrying her so that Neeraj could make love to her - all in the presence of his gang, who are bound to suspect something abnormal.  But looks like DK has the brains in this family, while Yuvraj has the luxury of screwing things up and having everybody else clean up after him.

Wonder whether Yuvraj will be able to take Sandhya to Savita tomorrow, and clear her doubts?  But I don't want her back in Gwalior, no matter what.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Thank you Vrish for updating us. Although I did watch the episode yesterday, I was still puzzled whether there would be an update. Let's face it, I love your detailed updatesπŸ˜ƒ

As I mentioned in the episode discussion thread, I was really astounded by the fact that Yuvraj told Sandhya everything, since I thought the show would somewhat follow Telugu version. But I'm happy with this track!

@ Sandhya smiling when she realized Neeraj loves her: I thought the same, but was a little skeptical, since she looked kinda sad.

Now I cannot stop wondering how Neeraj is going to take her away from this situation, because I don't want her to go back! 😑 Maybe the Devi will interfere, after all she was chasing the Jagirdar by car.

One thing crossed my mind. When Sandhya had a hard time walking why didn't Neeraj carry her then? I would have done that if I was a man and we were on escape.

Few hours left before the next episode. Yupiee. Am I the only one who is always excited for the episodes and look anxiously at the watch?πŸ˜›

I was thinking the samet hing why does he not carry her but realistically they both had been running and tired plus it is not that easy to carry someone so i kind of liked they did not show him carry her.  Yuvraj is very implusive so him blabbing is not that unrealistic.  He had earlier blabbed to neeraj as well.  i cannot wait to see how sandhya and neeraj act now with each other that they both know that the other knows.  i have 9 hours before i get to see this.  hoepfully the written update is up soon.
omg yayyyy! πŸ˜ƒ 

reading that has definitely lifted my mood.. but knowing what happens in the episode after this one is kinda depressing [:'(]

thank you for the updates! and i sincerely do hope that Gayatri Devi (who i now know isn't a God 😳 ) saves Neeraj and Sandya somehow.. maybe provide them with a shelter in her house untill things are sorted once they have eloped

Yuvraj blabbering everything out doesn't make sense to me either.. but knowing him.. it sounds like something he'd do.. he doesn't think before he acts.. it'd b funny if the other people there come to know that somethings fishy.. his secret would b out πŸ˜› lol

i wish Neeraj had lifted Sandya too.. while reading the update i thought he would lift her.. but he didn't πŸ˜” but i guess he was tired too.. and probably wouldn't have been able to run much longer if he was carrying Sandya..

but anyways.. i doo hope Neeraj and Sandya escape and Gayatri Devi helps them to do this! πŸ˜ƒ

thank you for the update! πŸ˜ƒ