What Pankaj Is Planning.

jyotir. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys after today's episode I was kinda shocked to see Jyoti give in to Pankaj who did all that to her, this giving in to Pankaj appears to have implications towards Jyoti's doormat side, which had, up until the past month or so seemed to have disappeared but as the entering of Pankaj I feel Jyoti may go back to her old, (too) mahaan ways D:, tbh I would've preferred Roshni not to enter Jyoti's life as it is almost certain that their'll be problems back at the haveli escalating as a result of this and it could cause friction between Jyoti and Kabir D':
?
So I'm thinking Pankaj's plan is a little more beyond "let's separate Jyoti and Kabir through Roshni's introduction" as you know what the creatives are like; very unpredictable at times (i.e. like who would've guessed Chachi Sa aimed for Jyoti to get shot.....? Exactly, no body saw that one coming) and I think it's gonna be another major twist like that, I reckon for some reason or another, Kabir won't be home in time before Jyoti goes to reclaim Roshni (btw, since when was it mentioned Kabir had left, previous to the phonecall that is?). And Pankaj is going to use this against Jyoti, it may be successful. For whatever reason I think mahaan Jyoti will break under Pankaj and decide, reluctantly to stay with Roshni and hence Kabir. Like that other programme "Sarv Gun Sampanna" I don't know whether you guys have watched it but the lady in thatvloved her husband so much, she felt she should lie and pretend to cheat on him just so he could get back with his family and life a life of "wealth and happiness" (the father spurred her on). I hope to god nothing like this happens, I don't want to see a rivet in Jyotir's relationship :'(

...so yeah, what are your views guys?
Feel free to comment below :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In pervious episodes when Pankaj decided to divorce jyoti ,I was sure that  they did'nt seperate ,and now with all possibilties that jyoti has in hand she trust Pankaj again and goes to his place ,how can she tolerate to see his face again .Pankaj  did his best to humiliated her and now with knowing all of this she trusted  this bu🤬d again .As you mentioned nobody guessed CS aimed for Jyoti to  be shot,May be it was her plan to just injured her and sent Jyoti to the same Hospital that  she knows Roshani  was there ,after all this things happend I guess that returning Pankaj is Chachi-sa's plan.When Jyoti is involved with her past ,The winner ace will be in Chach-sa's hand.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In Rakt Sambandh, there was a point where Sandhya's (Sriti Jha) in-laws tried to undermine her 6th sense and confuse her, like one person holding her hand and another person talking, each of them switching colognes, et al.  It would be nice if Kabir & others were to do the same to Pankaj.  Spray Bhavri or better still Reshmi w/ whatever perfume Jyoti normally wears, and send her to play w/ Roshni.  When Pankaj tries getting fresh w/ her, give him a tight slap.

I'd love to see Kabir, Raghu, RP start playing mind games like this w/ Pankaj, regardless of whether RP supports Jyoti bringing Roshni into the family.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wht rubbish was the PreCap. I hope Jyoti doesn fall into this Mamta waali emotion and for her daughter do something stupid

Marriage ceremony to take place in madir. Is Pankaj mad. He is a total pshycho yaar

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If Jyoti manages Pankaj's advances well enough, she'll do fine, since Kabir trusts her.  One thing I hope she does - publicly establish Pankaj as characterless - trying to hit on someone else's wife.  And I hope Kabir beats the you-know-what out of Pankaj.
[SIZE=7]
😈 Die, Pankaj, die!!! 😈
[/SIZE]
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago