Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Written Update 7th october [DONE]

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Preet SE Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaye Jodi-Written Update ( 7th october)

SCENE 1

Everyone is busy in marriage preparation. Karan tells Kalawati to fill up each box with double dozen of sweets. Kalawati teases him by saying that he is doing all this so that his marriage would also be able to be fixed very soon. Then Karan calls for Mona while Mona says she has to first give the plate to her taiji. Then Mona gives the plate to taiji and she checks the plate. In the meanwhile Mona's father comes and tell them there is some problem, the relatives of Parmeet are demanding for sweets in silver boxes. Taiji says how can they demand for such a thing at the end moment and Karan also agrees so. But Mona's father says don't worry these are Parmeet's relatives demand not his parent's. Taiji says but so many silver boxes..Mona's father says sweetie is my daughter too and I will go to any jewelery shop and get the boxes.

SCENE 2

Parmeet asks Goldie where was he. Goldie says " what brother, in your marriage there are people whose demands are very high, demanding for silver boxes , huh" Parmeet asks his father why is his fhufaji doing all this. Her mother says that girl's side has to do all this as it is our custom and then she asks Goldie that if he has met Mona or not. Goldie says " who Mona, I have not met any Mona". Parmeet says " yaar, Mona sweetie's sister, whose marriage would be fixed with you". Goldie says " with me? Is not easy bhai, you know your brother has a standard yaar, tashan hain"

SCENE 3

Anukalp's dadaji demands for pure vegetarian ghar ka food. Dadiji says " please eat something and have medicines, your body cannot anymore efford your demands" .But Anukalp's mother says that Dadaji will get his food and lets see if there is any small space in the kitchen where she can cook food. Then when she enters house, she sees the waiter is carrying plate full of onions. Then she says now I could enter the kitchen only after the purity of the house. But now how can I cook for babuji and give medicines. Then Mona comes into and says Anukalp that where was he, we had so many problems and Sweetie didi's bidaai is gonna be 2-3 hours late. Anukalp introduces Mona to Ambaji. Then Mona greets her and says to meet her family.Then Mona offers her food but she refuses as she do not consume garlic and onions but their every food contains onion and ginger so she decides to offer her lassi. She  says Anukalp that she don't need the lassi. Anukalp says " ambaji please take it, she is bringing with lots of love, she will feel bad" Ambaji says " you care about her a lot, from how many days you know her". Anukalp changes topic by saying that he is going to get food for dadaji so that he could take his medicines.

SCENE 4

Mona informs her taiji that Anukalps family have come. Taiji says that she will also inform this to daiji. Mona takes lassi for Anukalp's family but could not find them. Then Parmeet calls for her and says her that you are taking care of everyone but no me. She says  that how can she, he is always back of Sweetie didi, may be this is love. He says that he does'nt know what is called love, but Goldie has done double MA in love let's ask him. Goldie says that he does not knows what is love, but today he has known how love happens. Then Mona says " so Groom's brother is finding for love, first of all see your face in mirror" Goldie says someone of my level is here. In that time, Ambaji and dadiji notices this. Dadiji says that here they are having fun without any shame, thankgod hetal and sejal are not like that they are very nice and sanskari.

SCENE 5

Hetal looks at the boys and says to Sejal that Punjabi boys are so good looking, tall and fair. Sejal says her to stop it. Hetal says that we don't have any good looking guy in gujrat. Sejal says that not to look that side the boys are noticing us. Hetal says so let them na and she waves to them. Sejal says to stop all this. Hetal says to her that how shy and simple she is. Then Daiji comes and greets them and calls them inside the house and tells them Anukalp is a nice guy and helped them a lot. But Anukalp's dadaji refuses. But Daiji says how can they stay outside like this. Then he says Karan to take the girls and introduce with their family members. Sejal refuses but Hetal says she wants to see the bride and they take permission from their father and goes. Taiji brings lassi for them but dadaji refuses saying that they do not have nything apart from ghar ka. She says she has made it by herself. So Dadaji takes it and was going to have it with medicine but Ambaji stops him. Then she says to them " don't feel bad , but you are non-vegetarian and we are pure vegetarian" Mona says " but it is lassi it does not contains garlic or onion" "but it is made where these all are cut" says Ambaji. Daiji says that he understands, but Anukalp has never told them, he used to eat with them only.

SCENE 6

Anukalp brings Kachori for Dadaji. But Mona comes and tells them that these are from that Dhabha where non vegetarian food is also cooked. Then Dadaji's health becomes worse. Mona tells them to take dadaji into their house. Anukalps says thanks for the help, we don't need the help. Then he goes to find doctor. Mona says " how will you find doctor so early, I will give you the number" Anukalp refuses. Mona asks why is he angry with her. Anukalp says what was the need to tell about that Dhaba. Mona says then your Dadaji's dharm would have been destroyed. Anukalp says but not his life would have been in danger, please leave us alone. Ambaji says "this is not done, they cannot keep us out of our home, I'll talk to them." She goes to talk but then Mona calls her back.

PRECAP: Mona and Anukalp are  worried as they see Ambaji and Mona's Taiji talking to each other

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update. so goldie likes mona but doesnt know her name.😆 how romantic.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really like today episode,found hetal cute,itink hetal and karan will fall for each other. thanks for d update
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanksssssssssssss fr d update ðŸ˜Š
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...how come gujratis dont eat onion and garlic? i didnt noe that b4
aewa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks.. Am I the only one who can't stand Goldie though??

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great update...Tks

@aewa you're not the only one even I can't stand him for some reason...reminds of people who try to act cool and stuff but end up making joke out of themselves.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update thank youu soo much,