Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Bani- That reminds me, I should go to MF and make a post about it............I am going right now.............

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Bani they have already started bashing Koel...since _______ is not there.....pathetic ppl...hw is it Koel's fault Mr.______ don't wanna come nd is prbly shwing attitude....and point fingers at KW...well isn't tht an everyday thing😡😡😡

zarqa since i cannot log in to FB and i ahve read what they are saying can you do me a favore answer them in the same manner and tell them thank god some bull is not coming or pervert, we watn KW and JW and we got it, thank you.

Originally posted by: Khushi007

@Bani- That reminds me, I should go to MF and make a post about it............I am going right now.............

make it and i will be there to support you
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Bani u don't even have 2 say that...you know I'm already on it...but I gotta be polite on tht page unlike the fans of ________ cuz we ain't dirty lyk them🤢 but don't worry...we're there...but we're all just excited about the interview tht we can't even think of any questions for JeRan right now😛
@zarqa

from my side tell them jeran are the most hottest jodi in this universe they set our scren on fire and seeing them in this show will be a blessing from god, JERAN are the only couple that rules everyone hearts, love them or hate them you just cannot ignore them, jeran are the best of best.
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Damn, someone beat me....................should I make a separate post as that is way too bashy?

Originally posted by: Khushi007

Damn, someone beat me....................should I make a separate post as that is way too bashy?

damit, yes make it
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys is it only a Jeran interview or dat psycho will also b there ???
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yea khushi go make it and i'll join you there 2!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bani all done😃

@Khush make a post yaar...we're all with you

@Harshuuu at frst it was jst suppose 2 be KaJen bt I guess ______ is showing up so its JeRan now...!!!!