Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Damn yes! They should put Maddy instead!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think it's only fair that if they make a remake they recast Maddy, he is an amazing actor and so much better than Vijay and that eeeks (simbhu) combined 🤢.

🤣I like that I like that🤣🤣 How can they not take Maddy when his own movie is being remade😡 the film was a hit because there was him too
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly Shankar .. Why a remake dude ???

Hmmm .. looking forward to see for Mahesh.. Mandy .. Vijay n Sid 😊

Edited by k_anjali12 - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Shankar is quite good , so he can probably deliver the same or slightly better than the original one.

Choice of actors are disappointing .. Madhavan is good , but he already did the role in the original version so it's better to bring in someone new . Jiiva is the worst choice and Simbu said no to the offer. Sid's not bad .

premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
3 idiots remake hmm direction by shankar so hoping for the best
This news came out before release of robo n mentioned that thngs will be decided after robo's release there was no mention of it later...

read in a local newspaper that Mahesh would do Rancho.. Maddy d same n other didn't mention.....  if it's Siddharth it's really cool...

Also it was mentioned that there was choice between Ileana n other don remember(if it was Shreya or Trisha) as heroine... n it wen 2 Ileana... personally i don want her 2 play dat role.. hav 2 wait n watch...
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

🤣I like that I like that🤣🤣 How can they not take Maddy when his own movie is being remade😡 the film was a hit because there was him too

believe me I have other names for eeeks but I am afraid I'll get a warning 😆

I heard that Maddy doesn't want to reprise his role 😕
I hope he does coz he is the only actor I like very much apart from Kamal Sir and Rajni Sir of course😃
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes.. he did once say that he doesnt want to do any remakes of his won movies and that he has stopped doing that after RHTDM was a flop
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In my opinion Maddy will be a better choice for Amir's role then Vijay [ srimaaaa you idiot un choice yaarukku venum?]. Yes Satyaraj in Boman Irani's place is a good selection .... a man with good acting talents. BTW who will do my favourite Chatur Ramalingam's [ Omy Vaidhya] role?
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know how to react to this news
shankar n remake???
for that 3 idiots is defo a good choice as long as they maintain the level
n most importantly, no south indian masala should be added in the movie

what interested me the most in this article is Mahesh babu in telugu version...wow!!
i'm jus trying to imagine.......hmmm he can do it well!!! *recollects the 1st 30 mins of arjun*

i'd love to watch siddu in maddy's role....actually arya will also be good na? i've watched arya in only one movie, that too as a villain 

maddy will look older with mahesh/vijay

i dont know this jeeva though
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Silambarasan is simbu???? ewwww....i dont want him ...plzzzzz