October 6th, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

October 6th, 2010 Written Update

The doctor barges in as Jyoti is checking records. He fires the wardboy at once and tells Jyoti that he could send her to jail for her actions. Jyoti begs for him to tell the truth about what happened that night. He threatens to get security and Jyoti leaves. She sneaks into another records room and logs onto the computer, remembering the passwords. The doctor in his room decides that its best that the file abt Jyoti is deleted, and he heads to the same room. He enters the room and deletes the file. Jyoti shows up behind him and holds up a CD and says that she already got the evidence she needs that she can easily show to the cops. The doctor complies and tells Jyoti that he lied about her child's death on Pankaj's saying. He tells her that her kid is alive and well. Jyoti is shocked and remembers how connected she was with Roshni.

Jyoti heads to Udaipur to Pankaj's house, but the guards tell that he shifted to Jodhpur. Jyoti heads back home and reaches Jeevan hospital. She meets up with the doctor and tells him that she is not leaving until he gives her Pankaj's contact number. He gives it to her and she leaves with it, but his phone remains switched off. She walks on until she reaches a mandir. Jyoti begs for God to reunite her wit Roshni. Just then, Roshni comes walking in and Jyoti takes her into her arms. She sees Pankaj behind and asks him why he did such a thing, reminding him that he discarded Roshni in court at the time of their divorce. He explains that he needed Roshni, and now she is the reason for him to live. Pankaj describes how Neelam 2-timed him and everyone else deserted him. He says how he saw Jyoti in the hospital and decided to let Roshni get close to her. Pankaj folds his hands and asks forgiveness from Jyoti. End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

I hope Jyoti won't forgive Pankaj and leave him with her daughter and live with Kabir happily...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jyoti will be an all time fool if she trust pankaj again!!!!
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks kruthika for the updatd .I hope jyoti won't be Mahaan again and forgive this evil,I dont know what happened to CV ,they wanted to torture the viewers?I hope nothing happen to Jyotir's marriage .And I am upset with jyoti for not telling Kabir this time .
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But they showed his dear choti ma w/ him.  So how can he claim that everyone deserted him?  As for Neelam, he conceded using her, but given the way he'd misbehave w/ her, I don't blame her for running out on him.  Hopefully, she found someone more compatible to her.  And I'm glad Suday ain't around to wait on him hand & foot.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yet another sudharo mission by the cvs...dnt know abt the rest,bt am getting bored...jyoti dear,he is liable for prosecution by the court of law..he has signed an affidavit stating he has no claim on roshni,thn lied,bribed and kidnapped...i dnt understand y there are any two thoughts abt how to proceed now....
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i competely agree with u anu👍🏼

pankaj can be easily sent to jail for breaking his committment of staying away from jyoti's child. i hope the creatives do justice to the script & yes jyoti should really stop hiding things from kabir🤔
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu rulz

yet another sudharo mission by the cvs...dnt know abt the rest,bt am getting bored...jyoti dear,he is liable for prosecution by the court of law..he has signed an affidavit stating he has no claim on roshni,thn lied,bribed and kidnapped...i dnt understand y there are any two thoughts abt how to proceed now....

Anu

Start watching Rakt Sambandh - the lead characters are not mahaan, and they don't suddenly get soft on their tormentors.  This weeks episodes have been really interesting, and the story seems to have taken off in interesting directions.  Sandhya is a perfect median b/w Sudha & Devika - am sure you'll like it!
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the advice vrish..i mite just do tht coz jyoti gets real in bits and spurts,thn dies down to its usual sudharo andolan...meet u soon on the rakt sambandh forum,coz i probably will follow it via updates only..my mother watches another show at tht time😉 and i dnt wanna risk her wrath for the remote..