Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Vrushalini

Dear Shaf13, please do not keep longing at heart for sid nivi...the creatives want to separate them...so they will get separated by hook or crook...they like when they make viewers like us cry...don't cry so much for them....😡 angry on them not on you....you are very sweet!!😊

thnx u r sweet too 😊... hmmmm mai kia i cant stop crying yaar i really want nivi sid to be together 😭 ðŸ˜­ but i knw ct's aisa kbi nai karengy 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Dear Shaf13, please do not keep longing at heart for sid nivi...the creatives want to separate them...so they will get separated by hook or crook...they like when they make viewers like us cry...don't cry so much for them....😡 angry on them not on you....you are very sweet!!😊

u know at the end, may be my and Nivz's all analysis will go to vain and Sid-Nivi will end up together. As u said, creatives can do anything...😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

bani tum phr hans rai ho 😭 ðŸ˜­ u told me yesterday you wont laugh u will cry with me for sid nivi 😡 ðŸ˜¡ sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi 😭 ðŸ˜­

sorry..😭😭😭
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

sorry..😭😭😭

😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡     
Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaf13

so guys finally kal nivi n sid alag hojayengy hamesha k liye....how can sid do dis ?? someone plzz stop the engagement plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

I wish I would be the member of creative team...or become invisible and reach to them and find out, exactly what they have decided for sid nivi....😉😆😆
Don't cry and be angry on them so much....take a chill pill....they will get united may be after 1-2 years... but first they will be with viren and divya...then they four will realise they are not happy, chanchal was the main culprit and all will be revealed.....and then they will get united!! afterall it's a hindi daily soap and now it is CCCBM : Chand Chupa Confused Badal Mein 😆😆😆
Yeah..jokes apart on serious note, I don't want sid-divya engagement at this point of time....neither I want nivi to be getting involved with viren...I want them alone for a while....solve their issues in life and then  they be united....
xaviara thumbnail
The article mentioned that Nivi will become a woman of Substance, so Sid married to Divya or not, or he reveals the truth or not, Nivi will forgive him but she will never go back to him !! If she does, she ain't a woman of substance, she is like every ordinary girl, who lives only for the guy in her life !!
shaf13 thumbnail

I wish I would be the member of creative team...or become invisible and reach to them and find out, exactly what they have decided for sid nivi....😉😆😆
Don't cry and be angry on them so much....take a chill pill....they will get united may be after 1-2 years... but first they will be with viren and divya...then they four will realise they are not happy, chanchal was the main culprit and all will be revealed.....and then they will get united!! afterall it's a hindi daily soap and now it is CCCBM : Chand Chupa Confused Badal Mein 😆😆😆
Yeah..jokes apart on serious note, I don't want sid-divya engagement at this point of time....neither I want nivi to be getting involved with viren...I want them alone for a while....solve their issues in life and then  they be united....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now its cccbm 😊 chand chupa confused badal mein 😛.........han yaar for sometime they should b alone koi engagement nai kuc nai...par tomorrow he will get engaged to divya n did u see the precap nivi was seeing all tht n for sure if engagement happens infront of nivi then she will never ever forgive sid after all those vovs of sid 😭 ðŸ˜­ kaash hum ur k wahan pohanch sktay aur pta laga sktay k nivi sid k liye kia socha hai creatives ny kash kash kash but yaar seriously nivi sid should b together 😭 ðŸ˜­
Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

The article mentioned that Nivi will become a woman of Substance, so Sid married to Divya or not, or he reveals the truth or not, Nivi will forgive him but she will never go back to him !! If she does, she ain't a woman of substance, she is like every ordinary girl, who lives only for the guy in her life !!

Oh!! you really have read this!! But you know what these people keep changing their story as per the norm!! for them three lettered word "trp" is what matters...so they do any thing at any time...I have experienced it many times....
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

sorry..😭😭😭

Arey dear..do not cry..It is just a show... Itne aanson mut waste karo apne uske liye jispe hamara koi control nahin.... Be happy, sab theek hoga...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Arey dear..do not cry..It is just a show... Itne aanson mut waste karo apne uske liye jispe hamara koi control nahin.... Be happy, sab theek hoga...

all is well😆