A Warm Welcome to Manit Joura on RMJ!

Naivedya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends...
I'm Sandeepa. I've just begun watching RMJ and am enjoying it. Coincidentally, my favourite actor, Manit Joura, made his entry into the show as Parmeet's brother. I want to extend a warm welcome to Manit as the most recent addition to the cast. I hope his role is a long term one.
For those who don't know Manit, he previously played Vikki Duggal on '12/24 Karol Bagh'. He was also a participant in the dance reality show 'Aaja Mahi Vay'. Manit is a Gladrags model and brand ambassador for several products. Welcome Manit and lets see what spice you bring to RMJ!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FunLuvingGirl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yup Manit is a good actor. I used to like him in 12/24. but I think he will play different role in this show, let's see furthur what type of role he will play furthur.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi sandeepa...looks like we meet again 😆...ur right he  is a good actor, saw him in KB and looking forward to watching him in RMJ
deepthi82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi sandeepa, nice to see you here after choti bahu :) i used to be silent reader there and used to read all you updates..
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi sandeepa,,,so u are here now,, i too like manit ,,,and i think mona's family will try to fix manit and mona's marriage,,i think he is the parallel lead
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi sandeepa di. i like him too and i wish him all the best. he made me laugh the way he and mona interacted. he's adorable. liked him in 12/24.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hi Sandeepa
and yes he is an awesome actor
and also very charming
he was fab in KB
i love his character
his character is very flirtatious and bindaas 
love him and his character already 
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nycsweetie

hi sandeepa...looks like we meet again 😆...ur right he  is a good actor, saw him in KB and looking forward to watching him in RMJ

Hi buddy, nice to see you here too! I am liking Manu's character of Goldy.
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepthi82

hi sandeepa, nice to see you here after choti bahu :) i used to be silent reader there and used to read all you updates..

Hello dear, nice to meet you. Glad you are also a fan of RMJ.
Naivedya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinyclassic

hi sandeepa,,,so u are here now,, i too like manit ,,,and i think mona's family will try to fix manit and mona's marriage,,i think he is the parallel lead

Hi dear Shiny, kya haal hai? Yep, Manit seems to be the parallel lead. I am all for Monukalp but I like Manit very much as an actor and am glad he's in a new show after KB.
Nice that some of our CB gang is here.