Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monika21

don't know... 😕 anyways i PMed the link to the members who are in my buddy list.. have you also recd. that..

yeah i got that 😊😊😊
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
well i think today's AC-episode will be good .. waiting for that...😊 anant is missing since last 2-3 days... i had a word with him yesterday on fb..
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

good morning purni.. i also saw the new promos of AC series.... daya sir was looking great as usual... 😊 sunitha & chinnu not replying.. 😔

i am here Monika......

Congrats for the wonderful work Monika.  It is fabulous.
prettywomen22 thumbnail

hi sunitha.. good morning...nice to see you here early as i think you were supposed to come on Monday.. 😊

That is right, I was suppose to come on Monday.  I had planned to take off today but was very boring at home yesterday itself so I came into office today.  😉 😉 😉
prettywomen22 thumbnail

don't know... 😕 anyways i PMed the link to the members who are in my buddy list.. have you also recd. that..

yes, I did.. tnx
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
day before y day in re run was episode Daya sir doing some stunt wat was name of that  😕😕😕..... Daya sir going from one building to another 😍

he did stunt y day too 😳😳😳........ jumped on a speeding car 😳😳😳😳
monika21 thumbnail
hey sunitha thanks for liking it... but i think its speed is slow.. i don't know y but we've added rules in it.. can it be a reason... purni.. sunitha what do you think?
Edited by monika21 - 13 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
yep purni i saw that promo.... in last week's precap daya sir was in trouble.. lets c what happens today?
prettywomen22 thumbnail

hey sunitha thanks for liking it... but i think its speed is slow.. i don't know y but we've added rules in it.. can it be a reason... purni.. sunitha what do you think?

I think rules are just fine.  Let us all make it a point to stick to the rules as much as we can. 

I didn't experience any problem with speed.  Maybe something related to your line I suppose.  Try again after soemtime and see.
prettywomen22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puri_2711

day before y day in re run was episode Daya sir doing some stunt wat was name of that  😕😕😕..... Daya sir going from one building to another 😍

he did stunt y day too 😳😳😳........ jumped on a speeding car 😳😳😳😳

Wah, I would be the worst in the entire CID lover fraternity with names of the episodes.  I just remember few ones

Manali Murder (I loved this episode)
Kissa Kuwe ki laash ki (because I did the written update, still I may be wrong with the name)

I am not bothered about the names, all I am bothered about is........... you know what 😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆