Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free . . . Will never fly away

-Dick Sutphen

Hasn't that been Sid's love for Riddhima always ? He loves her without reservations, with the bottom of his heart. She had a past with Armaan, a past which hovers over their present even today. Yet, he accepted her as she was, trusted her and placed his faith and heart  into her hands. He's her husband, but he never forced his love on her, never demanded, never restricted, only gave. He gave her all the love in his heart, he gave her every happiness in the world. He gave her himself, yet he never held her back. And that's why, for his sake, for the sake of his selfless love, I wish that he gets every happiness that he deserves, that the love he's always given, comes back and embraces him once more. For a love so free, shouldn't ever fly away.....

yes it has been😳he has no demands no complains nothing to ask in return .He just wants to give riddhima love and happiness😳😳He accepted for who she was..he accepted her at her worst ..even though he knew she loved some one else he still loved it..his love was strong it made her love him!it taught her to live again!he never forced her for anything it has always been about her..!i just cant see man like sid who has loved so selflessly hurt
great post as always di🤗
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Love me without fear
Trust me without questioning
Need me without demanding
Want me without restrictions
Accept me without change
Desire me without inhibitions
For a love so free . . . Will never fly away

-Dick Sutphen

Hasn't that been Sid's love for Riddhima always ? He loves her without reservations, with the bottom of his heart. She had a past with Armaan, a past which hovers over their present even today. Yet, he accepted her as she was, trusted her and placed his faith and heart  into her hands. He's her husband, but he never forced his love on her, never demanded, never restricted, only gave. He gave her all the love in his heart, he gave her every happiness in the world. He gave her himself, yet he never held her back. And that's why, for his sake, for the sake of his selfless love, I wish that he gets every happiness that he deserves, that the love he's always given, comes back and embraces him once more. For a love so free, shouldn't ever fly away.....

Lovely Post Adi....🤗

Siddhanth Modi a Man who Gathered the pieces of Broken n shattered Riddhima Gupta and Breathed life into her by Showering his immense Selfless and Unconditional Love...He healed her made her live again smile again and hope again...He has put forth her happiness beyond everything n the world and he bear all the sorrows life gave him to see Riddhima happy.....He accepted her with her Broken damaged heart and He showered this unconditional love upon her without any expectations....Some feelings can only be felt and Sid's love for Riddhima is Beyond Love...As he always said Chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye Riddhima Main tumse hamesha pyar karunga....Main tumhara intezaar karunga.....I truly from the bottom of my heart hope he gets every bit happiness and love comes back and embraces him once more with Honesty n Commitment...Siddhanth Modi the man of honour respect and principles..😳

Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wonderful post and i highly agree with you

sid's love is pure, selfless and unconditional

hope cvs do right thing in end and unite siddhima

norzar
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pavs

u know today my mom was watching dmg ...she is a first time watcher n she got disgusted seeing arman n his dialogues...she said is there  a choice nymore??oviously she will choose sid coz the guy looks more innocent n loves the girl more ;)now a neutral viewer si saying tht

Pavs, your mom needs to meet my mom. She's been saying the exact same thing. lol. 😆
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post as always Additi!😃

Thank you so much Zee !! 🤗
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Sid's love has always been generous. He only knows how to give and never asked for anything in return and this is truly what true love is. It's all about giving and never expecting. That's what Siddhant Modi portrays.  He portrays unconditional love and understanding. And this understanding is so beautiful that he is ready to wait seven lifetimes for her. I wouldn't want to compare Armaan with Siddhant but seeing Armaan,his love always expects love in return,no matter what the circumstances. This is morally wrong and not true love.. Love is all about friendship and understanding and as it is said, "It is better to find a good friend in a husband rather than a good husband in a friend."

You said everything Wafa !! 🤗  Esp love the bits in red. He gave her everything, and he's never asked for anything in return. He loves her beyond measure, but without expectations. And if that isn't the most selfless kind of love, then what is ?

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidma_love

Nice post Adi

Siddhant Modi is unmatchable & unbeatable

I pity Riddhima , she don't know what she is losing

Harshuuuuu !! 🤗

And that's the sad part isn't it ? Nobody knows the value of what they're losing till they actually lose it. I hope she realizes it b/f that, though.

StarshineHues thumbnail

Thank you so much !! 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

Nice post Aditi..

Siddhant Modi defines true and unconditional love,trust,understanding...
i can leave 1000 Armaan to get 1 Siddhant Modi 😳

Thank you so much Reshu !! I agree with you. 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragzie

yes it has been😳he has no demands no complains nothing to ask in return .He just wants to give riddhima love and happiness😳😳He accepted for who she was..he accepted her at her worst ..even though he knew she loved some one else he still loved it..his love was strong it made her love him!it taught her to live again!he never forced her for anything it has always been about her..!i just cant see man like sid who has loved so selflessly hurt
great post as always di🤗

Pragzie !! 🤗  🤗

As usual, you said it all so beautifully baby. Exactly, he has no demands, no complaints, nothing to ask in return. He loves her endlessly, but he never imposed his love on her. He accepted her the way she was-fragile, and broken.

And I LOVE you for writing that bit in red (I love you anyways also 😆 ). It reminded me of this quote by Nicholas Sparks:

"When we first met, I didn't want to get involved with anyone. I didn't have the time or energy, and I wasn't sure that I was ready for it. But you were so good to me, and I got swept up in that. And little by little, I found myself falling in love with you."

And that's so true for Siddhima isn't it ? 😍 Sigh.
He's always been so good to her, so good for her.