Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Intense. Mostly like a dark love story sounds good. Evn though the guy is not allowed to love the girl he still falls in love W*H her, but just to stay away from her he keeps being this aggressive man. And also i don't want the guy to get jealous if he sees her W*H another girl, but he will take care of her the way tht if the guy she  is with is he good enough for her and all. Lets say i want the guy to me the protector of the girl, but he doesn't wanna show his feelings.
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zgerl

I would prefer an enigmatic,full with mystery love story..a thrilling ride for all of us..

Esp the man shown as mysterious and theres more that meets the eye..A man of few words.but each word said out simply give such impact to the audience..a guy with grey shades added to it..Not a villain.not such a goody goody person..

The gal simply normal,yet is simply intrigue by the presence of this man.SImply intrugue to know the background of this man who have swept her off with just his simply shady potrayal towards her..

It gives the show and the love story a brilliant start if the characters are carved in this manner.

With this kind of build up in the character,it will intrigue the viewers even more and made them even crave more about the storyline and the characters.=)

I want the show to be penned brilliantly with originality added to it..Not overdramatic,bollywood or hollywood to the core..

A Dash of grey,power,pure love.added with a spice of cycnical,mysterious atmosphere in the story..

Simply said a show which leave us shock with the unexpected.!
Something simply unpredictable for us to even think it can be even be shown on a fiction...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I couldn't agree more than this.
You have penned down my thoughts about PKYEK so beautifully Sis๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.Totally Agree with your post.

Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm something intense...yet soo different
i mean the concept itself is pretty new to Indian TV i think ๐Ÿ˜†

so definitely not something that has been seen over and over again in other shows..

what is it exactly ? i dunno ๐Ÿ˜† 
yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, i too really like your topic. In my opinion in terms of the journey of PKYEK i want there to be an intence love story.
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

well since every show starts with the guy and girl nokh jokh so i dont want that...i want it to be a shy and angry young man love story...nice topic btw...wat do u prafer?

โค๏ธMONA

totally agree with ya. me too want tht
Edited by Pinkvic.selena - 13 years ago
Edwardbella thumbnail
Hey nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ummm...i want some kind of angry young man and shy girl love story which should be added with some intense and sweet love storyโค๏ธ 
Now im just waitingggggggg tooo seeee themmmm...!!
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really want an intense love story... sweet n shy girl n angry young man..
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Im hoping its an intense love story wid da guy shown slightly aggresive...lets see! :)
im getting extremly excitd as the days are going pass....im expecting alot from this show ๐Ÿ˜Š
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zgerl

I would prefer an enigmatic,full with mystery love story..a thrilling ride for all of us..

Esp the man shown as mysterious and theres more that meets the eye..A man of few words.but each word said out simply give such impact to the audience..a guy with grey shades added to it..Not a villain.not such a goody goody person..

The gal simply normal,yet is simply intrigue by the presence of this man.SImply intrugue to know the background of this man who have swept her off with just his simply shady potrayal towards her..

It gives the show and the love story a brilliant start if the characters are carved in this manner.

With this kind of build up in the character,it will intrigue the viewers even more and made them even crave more about the storyline and the characters.=)

I want the show to be penned brilliantly with originality added to it..Not overdramatic,bollywood or hollywood to the core..

A Dash of grey,power,pure love.added with a spice of cycnical,mysterious atmosphere in the story..

Simply said a show which leave us shock with the unexpected.!
Something simply unpredictable for us to even think it can be even be shown on a fiction...

Hey!
I agree. I think that your idea is really good. Its important to have a strong story in order  to keep the show going for a long time. I think that's why Ekta has had the show worked on so much. She wants that too.

Originally posted by: ansah

i would love to see dark and intense love story..

with suspense elements

Yah! I like the intense..I think we can already tell that it will be dark.

Originally posted by: pakindmuziq

Intense. Mostly like a dark love story sounds good. Evn though the guy is not allowed to love the girl he still falls in love W*H her, but just to stay away from her he keeps being this aggressive man. And also i don't want the guy to get jealous if he sees her W*H another girl, but he will take care of her the way tht if the guy she  is with is he good enough for her and all. Lets say i want the guy to me the protector of the girl, but he doesn't wanna show his feelings.

I think that will be great. Everyone seems to be in agreement w/ the intense/dark thing. I hope that he is good to her too, after they fall in love. 
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

hmm something intense...yet soo different

i mean the concept itself is pretty new to Indian TV i think ๐Ÿ˜†

so definitely not something that has been seen over and over again in other shows..

what is it exactly ? i dunno ๐Ÿ˜† 

V!!!??
Yeshhh. I agree. I think that it will be unique [finallyyy.] which is something I'm really excited about.

Originally posted by: yellow1

Hi, i too really like your topic. In my opinion in terms of the journey of PKYEK i want there to be an intence love story.

Thanks!!!! *hugs*
I want that too!!

Originally posted by: Edwardbella

Hey nice post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Ummm...i want some kind of angry young man and shy girl love story which should be added with some intense and sweet love storyโค๏ธ  Now im just waitingggggggg tooo seeee themmmm...!!

Thanks!!!!
I'm alsoo waaiiitttinngg.
Agree! Intense love story. Neeeded.