Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi

Originally posted by: monar

Many people blaming morality for AR separation, and it seems they can be together only by killing morals, good to know thing for other fan groups.. 😊

I really wanna understand, Why can't you be free keeping your morals intact? Is it real necessary to be immoral to keep your freedom?
πŸ€” what kind of freedom people are talking about and who decides the boundaries of acceptable and unacceptable?

dude freedom is most difficult thing to attain and even difficult to venture.

Stop blaming others, Riddhima's And Armaan's agony is because of their irresponsibly abrupt actions...

"You have the freedom to choose your actions, you don't have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions"

So if you think people (their parents, Shilpa or Sid) should bear the consequences of Armaan or Riddhima's actions, why should they?

Sid asked her to take her time to marry him, she was all eager for that, I don't care two hoots what the reason was...

Armaan realized his love only after seeing her again in Punchgani (how stupid is this?) .. why wasn't he able to recover earlier with the power of his sword.. oopzie i mean eternal love? shoul't he be thankful to Sid for bringing him to main stream again from Pagalkhana πŸ˜•? how thankless it is.. fighting a person who saved you twice, once from your own suicidal attempt at St fight ring and secondly by bringing you back from so called dreadful life in pagalkhana (mental asylum)
πŸ€”

PS: before you come up with your everlasting love for Sid's photo session episode, No one can deny Sid's sufferings and he tried to rectify it fullest. and please don't bother me with Rape case, cause by now you should understand thats nothing but Riddhima's most retard and irresponsible action ever.

awesome post, i second that

norzar
amazing postπŸ‘

BANGO ON, why blame when those two are at fault, some people really have nothing to do but blame others! it is liek um i am bored today who should i pick on sid or shilpa for the *phorever* getting bad name, like give me a break, people are acting foolish every day now days!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Mona a logical post 😲 on the DMG, hence no responses! Hahahahaha

SR fan - stick to SR if they only knew that you haven't watched the show in months, you are just here to entertain me on the MF! πŸ˜†

Anyways I will answer this for you in a totally unbaised fashion - AR are RJ they are just meant to be πŸ˜ƒ just because they made some mistakes and incorrect decisions there love shouldn't pay the price of it. As for Sid and Shilpa they can find other people who will make them happy as they are the reasons AR can not be together! 😊

See I am so nice I thought I will answer it for you. Since no one else will be able to come up with anything if they do then I will be so happy!

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Mona πŸ‘

"You have the freedom to choose your actions, you don't have the freedom to choose the consequences of your actions"

this said it all...
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Mona a logical post 😲 on the DMG, hence no responses! Hahahahaha

SR fan - stick to SR if they only knew that you haven't watched the show in months, you are just here to entertain me on the MF! πŸ˜†

Anyways I will answer this for you in a totally unbaised fashion - AR are RJ they are just meant to be πŸ˜ƒ just because they made some mistakes and incorrect decisions there love shouldn't pay the price of it. As for Sid and Shilpa they can find other people who will make them happy as they are the reasons AR can not be together! 😊

See I am so nice I thought I will answer it for you. Since no one else will be able to come up with anything if they do then I will be so happy!

thats the irony of this forum Niki ..talk sane and people ignore you.. evereyone love gossiping  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

more than entertaining I am entertained by this forum more.. ahaa people bash each other but simply can't ignore each other's post for sure πŸ˜ƒ

I say leave the phorebher aside and enjoy other show πŸ˜›

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

ditto mona ji i fully agree why blame others for their own stupid acts and sad they r still not learning and they r gonna justify it by star moon *Tch**Tch* and acall it intresting

πŸ‘
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mona Ji !1
Lobe you more !!!

Armaan and Riddhima ...doomed in grave by themselves and frobever chant continue by DMG RAM SENA lolz...!!

One Chant = One R aansoo Bahao ......One chant=One A  Blood Bahao .....More Chant.......+ More Lobe.......haha ......what the RJ--- Mr. Shakespere is laughing in his coffin........ho ha ho....!! AR fans....Oh my Poor A...crying hoha ho...blame R>.........R.....crying.......Blame S ....hohaho....AR ...I mean.....Worst story in dmg season 2....and not appealing anymore.....and it was such an horror track..!!

Mona ...bring that video again...you posted for adultary....track....Dhisoom DHIsoom ...tino khatam ....na bajega bhensh and na bajegi bansuri lolz..!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thts a brilliant post mona.. And u seriously expect ppl to answer tht? They can never answer valid questions - u might get to hear - phorever chants some 500 times more...so havent u had enuf of tht crap? lol...
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why are you bothering askiing qs...you know you will never get an sensible answer.......I have been having so called healthy discussion with some phan girls.....who keep insisting....ARmaan is the greatest thing since slice bread...even if he is pursuing a married woman....oh well to each his ownn......

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Thts a brilliant post mona.. And u seriously expect ppl to answer tht? They can never answer valid questions - u might get to hear - phorever chants some 500 times more...so havent u had enuf of tht crap? lol...

and they would call it "healthy discussion"🀣🀣