Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaeeDevRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I came across this MayUr SS - it was titled the same ... it was about Gunajn's wedding happening at Mayank's place ... It starts with Mayank coming late from the office and Nupur is really angry ... during the whole wedding thing, he is trying to come close to her but everytime someone disturbs them ... Samrat's friend ogles at Nupur in front of Mayank who then tells him that she is his wife ... something like that ... I cannot find that SS ... would you please help me with it ... 
DMG4EVER thumbnail

OMG no, ab sab mujhe mirchi bhulayenge .. uffo NIDHA, now i need to think of a name for you...!!! *EVIL GRIN*

btw, thanks
Edited by DMG4EVER - 13 years ago
--Priya-- thumbnail
Hi, a few days ago I read an FF on Maan-Geet which was originally an OS, the story went something like this:

Geet returns to college after being absent for nearly year because she was pregnant with Dev's child. When she returns some people question her in the canteen so that they can humiliate her but she replies back with confidence and walks out. Maan who knows her from the debate team (Him being the captain and her one of the members of the team) watches on in admiration. Later he asks he rto try out for the debate team which she does and proves someone wrong on their debate about teenage pregnancy. After the debate she is confronted by Dev in the corridor but Maan interjects and asks if she needs a ride back home as she missed the last bus...

Umm as far as I can remember thats what the story went like, can someone please give me the link to the FF.

Thanks in advance
Cheers,
Priya
ashwini16 thumbnail
can any one give me links of AR ff where they have arrange marriage
kash_kasu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwini16

can any one give me links of AR ff where they have arrange marriage

Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jaee-

I came across this MayUr SS - it was titled the same ... it was about Gunajn's wedding happening at Mayank's place ... It starts with Mayank coming late from the office and Nupur is really angry ... during the whole wedding thing, he is trying to come close to her but everytime someone disturbs them ... Samrat's friendogles at Nupur in front of Mayank who then tells him that she is his wife ... something like that ... I cannot find that SS ... would you please help me with it ...

The ff that you are looking for is titled "My mayur ff" by jayalal here is the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1208311 Edited by *angel94* - 13 years ago
niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can someone plssssss give me link for "Humari Dosti Humara Pyaar"
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niki4life

Can someone plssssss give me link for "Humari Dosti Humara Pyaar"

Hope this is it!

Humari Dosti Humara Pyaar

Cheers!
~Naina
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can someone tell me an FF that is well written and Hilarious???
err...AR / ArSh / Arjohi 
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
HEY GUYZ........CAN ANYONE GET ME A FF WERE ITS MJHT and there sould be villian maybe rv and sheena..plz help.........