Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
EXCELLENT !!!
Jhota Singh I  looobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb You !!!

MUHaaaaa!!!!☺️

Shamil Love you post you are a jaan of this phorum !!!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: devashree_h

So Rampa rani finally finds her true loweee 😆

yes she did and it's non other poor poor PJ

damn the lad is doomed for life

Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤣

Awesome Shamil!!!

U and I certainly want a JP-Ridz happy and fat wedding!!

I am not gonna miss DMg when it ends, but I definetely miss ur super posts!! Wud love to know in which forum u are gonna be writing, I dont want to miss any of ur posts!!🤗
KaSu4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i was waiting for a post from u.

🤣🤣🤣 JP and Ridz 🤣🤣🤣

Dill mein ghaas aur dimaag mein gobar, dono mill gaye
oh my god cant stop laughing
🤣🤣🤣

ur too good yaar. love it.

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post JS ji

Please send this to CVs as I wanna see this as the ultimate end of DMG..................nothing can be better than this. This is the best climax ever. Rampa falling in JP's arms, IMAO..........and Sidhu getting chappals as Rampa's nishani.........and building Rampa's mental home in Houston- I better go for the ribbon cutting ceremony..🤣🤣

Edited by Khushi007 - 13 years ago
priya7891 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🤣  How do you come up with such stuff?We sure are gonna miss JS once the show is over.
pavs thumbnail
uffffffffffff kya post hai!111111111111
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO!!! 🤣omg JS ji u came to kno the 'track' before any 1 else...me bery jealous😈...finallly JP get to eat the grapes😆...and both sidhu and Arju suffer cuz they cudnt get over their ishq for Rampa...so sad...buh the suffering is nothin in front of wht will JP's suffer wud be like !!! hindi wala nahin eng wala suffer😉...poor guy has no idea that the grapes he is gonna eat are sour and he indeed has made a bad deal

p.s. Shamil after DMG ends and ppl bid audieu to this forum...m really gonna miss ur JS posts🤗
Edited by FiiLza - 13 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks shamil for this post n thanks for cheering up all dmgians,,,,u know u always ready to create light environment in this mahabharat dmg😆(sorry i had to say that, reason u know very well ).......really luvs ur writings n jhotha singh....
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

An upset Arju will declare that he will now climb Mount Everest to hoist a flag with the name 'basket' on its peak while Sid decides to build a huge hospital , "Rampa's mental home' in Houston. As they leave for the final love exam, Rampa gives Arju her dupatta & Sidhu her  chappal so that they can always 'feel' her near them.

As she sits  in the FE crying aloud that 'no one understands ' her and how 'akeli' she has become, JP will provide her with a Kleenex and reveal that he always loved her. Rampa wipes her tears and tells JP that finally her dill has found out what she wants. As she trips and falls into JP's arms, the title song 'Dill mein ghaas aur dimaag mein gobar, dono mill gaye'" will be heard for the last time.

JS, Lunatic Times😛 

OMG JS I love you so much !! 🤗   🤗

Tussi toh chha gayye !! 🤣   🤣  🤣 
🤣
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago