DMG climax leaked!!!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The readers of Lunatic Times get the rare opportunity to know what happens in the climax  of the show "Dill Mein Ghaas'.

According to our khabroo, the show ends on a positive note. The last few episodes will show how Arju & Sidhu compete with each other to prove 'who loves Rampa more'. Arju will be shown building a 'mandir' in her name while Sidhu will try to woo her by cooking, cleaning and washing her clothes. The last episode will see some emotional and action packed scenes where Rampa will call the two guys to the OT and tell them she still cant decide  who she loves the most (while producing two gallon aansoo).

An upset Arju will declare that he will now climb Mount Everest to hoist a flag with the name 'basket' on its peak while Sid decides to build a huge hospital , "Rampa's mental home' in Houston. As they leave for the final love exam, Rampa gives Arju her dupatta & Sidhu her  chappal so that they can always 'feel' her near them.

As she sits  in the FE crying aloud that 'no one understands ' her and how 'akeli' she has become, JP will provide her with a Kleenex and reveal that he always loved her. Rampa wipes her tears and tells JP that finally her dill has found out what she wants. As she trips and falls into JP's arms, the title song 'Dill mein ghaas aur dimaag mein gobar, dono mill gaye'" will be heard for the last time.

JS, Lunatic TimesπŸ˜› 
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for this:) JP and Ridzy = <3
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i wanna beat u up for this post  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Brilliant as always Jhoota ji...Dil mein ghas aur dimaag mein gobar.....πŸ‘
πŸ‘
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: aalima

i wanna beat u up for this post  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haila! I wanted to cheer u up!
I saw u crying in the other post!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG poor JP is Doomed for life and God save my Sid🀣🀣🀣🀣
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

haila! I wanted to cheer u up!
I saw u crying in the other post!

and yeah dear u succeeded, i was in splits after reading this 🀣🀣

Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rampa gives Arju her dupatta & Sidhu her  chappal so that they can always 'feel' her near them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

shamil this has to be the best ending in da entire history of television world ....

dil mn ghass n demag mn goobar donno mil gayee .....n bhadbooo phaeil ghi ...

🀣🀣🀣

jhoota ji , can i have an autographed picture of urs ....☺️

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣 this is too good!..so finally the battle between AS will get over!..but hey Arman is more likely will build her a dupatta factory!..where she can get all her rang berangi dupatta..and he can go on cover his face with them and have a good sniff when she is busyπŸ˜†

hey i am so gonna miss your sense of humour !!πŸ˜”
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ArshForEver thumbnail
jirid, that is an awsome pair.