**Siddhima-I Am Only Yours!!!!!**Updated on Pg 4

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Siddhima-I Am Only Yours!!!!!

Guys🤗🤗

Well with all the negativity surrounding siddhima I thought of making a positive post about them. I just wanted to let all of knew know what I think of our fatak couple whom I have come to love.

Well all SRians are fabulous writers I know and explain their feelings brilliantly than me but because of your support I am on a post making spree'it's the faith and trust of all of you that I can freely express what I feel about siddhima and their love'..hope this post wont bore you to death. It's pretty long but I hope you will agree with what I have said.

After the whole armaan fiasco I pretty much had decided to not post anything related to SR or make any post but as you guys time and time tell me that my posts do cheer you up and my positivism filled posts helps you demand for more SR posts I do make more and when it comes to siddhima I cant but shut my mouth.

I wanted to post this earlier but the internet connection was giving a lot of problems'.so sorry

Part 1

Siddhima'a couple made by god himself and also blessed by the Almighty!!!.....siddhima is no fairytale type love story but a story of love after marriage which has totally blossomed into a nice huge and unbreakable bond'.no force can neither break this marriage nor the bond and feelings they share for each other. It's a story about the seconds in life; be it the love or life; your dreams and your expectations from life after a fresh start to life after loosing a precious part of your life. In short after loosing your life you look at life with a new dimension but without any interest in it. You do it for the sake of the people whom you love. It's only a duty that you preach. You can't put your heart and soul to complete what you are supposed to do. But when a person enters your life that has gone through the same phase that you went it's easy for them to bond because they share the same agony and pain. Siddhima is a couple whose relationship is beyond human understanding. It's just amazing how they have come so far sailing through the bad waters that destiny put them into but when they with each other they came out with shining colors. Their bond was tested again and again but they never let that break them apart. Few instances were their when both were ready to break their marriage for each other's happiness not knowing that their true happiness lies with each other. Siddhima made me fall in love with them; with their bond. It's a bond that touches your heart; leaves an impression. Siddhima are one example of such a type of couple; their love story makes you believe in second chances towards love and life'this is siddhima for all of us'.a relationship so pure and serene and divine. It's perfect!!!!!!!

In their relationship it's always about each other and what the other wants. Now isn't that love where one does things to see the other half smiling and enjoying life. It gives your heart peace. Their relationship can't be described in such short words'..actually words fail me when I have to describe the siddhima bond and their love'.I salute siddhima!!!!! 

'A piece of paper can't break our relationship?'

This is siddhima...they were never a couple whose fate was decided by the paper...they connected at a level that is beyond human comprehension. Period. Siddhima were never made because they were husband and wife on paper....but because they are soul mates....

She loves siddhant and adores her relationship with him. it's a pride being the mrs.siddhant modi for her...for her; her life now begins with siddhant and ends with him.....the marriage which they have always kept so close their heart  and have believed in it. They both worship their bond....for them they began their new life after getting married.

Siddhant has always been riddhima's Savior...her knight in shining armor who was always there when she needed him...close to her...siddhant's pure and divine love has left an impression on her heart...she easily forgot armaan because siddhant made her fall in love with him....she can never ever forget siddhant....he has already made a place in her heart....no matter what happens she will never be able to distance herself from siddhant...that's the essence of siddhima.....they belong to each other till eternity now...

Riddhima that now we see is totally siddhantified for sure. She is siddhant's Riddhima. Period.

For the past few days we are seeing Riddhima being stalked by armaan so that she confesses that she still loves him. Stalking her on her honeymoon. I never thought armaan would stoop so low that he would began blackmailing her in order that she would tell him that she hasn't moved on in life with siddhant. When armaan had the chance to claim his love he made siddhant and Riddhima come closer by various antics and dramas. Now when Riddhima has clearly moved on in life he wants to claim her now. One thing he doesn't know that is she is siddhant's Riddhima now. Armaan's basket died the same day on the day Riddhima got married to siddhant.

Riddhima wants to tell siddhant all what happened in the tent that night between her and armaan but fears to do so. She fears everything. She cant bear the sight of siddhant leaving her when she will disclose him what happened between her and armaan that night....she could never tell him that unless something triggers her an she will burst open...she will die that day siddhant leaves her.....but I want him to leave her......then she will understand what he means to her...she very well knows but cant accept it in front of him....

The day Riddhima got married; Armaan's basket died and the in eventual days she fell for her cute doctor with whom she is totally in love with.....today even if she goes back to armaan she will be siddhant's only and siddhant's only...she will never be that basket who fell for armaan.....

Whether she will admit or not she cannot live for a second without her siddhant....the man who is now her husband and she is head over heels in love with him...like she said that **yeh shaadi hi meri sachai hai**...she will always remain siddhant' Riddhima now till she dies.....

Even if today out of guilt she bears in her heart that she moved on in life without Armaan's besides her she will not be the same girl who experienced first love. It was armaan who made her realize what love is. She accepted that if armaan taught her how to love siddhant taught her the true meaning of love. She is madly in love with her husband siddhant.

Again and again I am stressing here that she is and will never in the future be Armaan's basket but a woman who experienced second love and has settled down in marital bliss. She is a woman now and is content with her life. She enjoys all those cute fights and little gestures both show to each other. She is siddhant's Riddhima today.

***you can take everything from me armaan...even me for that matter but you cant erase siddhant's name form my heart...my soul.....siddhant is embedded in my life...how will armaan erase all the memories she has kept so closely to her heart?????***

This will be riddhima's answer to armaan even he manages to make her confess out of guilt that she still loves him....she worships her relation she shared with siddhant...she is proud to be his wife and she adores this relation than any one in her life. it was the most special and will always remain one...she has accepted siddhant with her heart and soul...so no matter even if tomorrow Riddhima goes back to armaan she will always keep thinking about siddhant.

Siddhant's pure and divine love has made a huge place inside riddhima's heart....she will never forget him....for her to forget her past love was possible because she had a soul mate in form of siddhant....but now if siddhant goes away she will surely live but with no expectations from fate as fate always made her fight for her happiness...that's what siddhima have gone through and it makes their relationship all together more meaningful.....

For her to leave him would be the day that she will pray that it should be her last day...she knows how to live without armaan but to live without siddhant will surely kill her....and that's exactly the reason she is very scared to tell siddhant what happened between her and armaan that night in the tent......she cant afford to lose her second life and love again.....she loves siddhant and I am sure that our hope couple will come out of this murky situation with shining colors!!!!!!!!

**This is siddhima relation'pure and divine and simple and yet very touching**

We are proud of such a couple!!!!!

Proud to be a siddhimaholic!!!!!!!

Hope my post didn't bore you... when it comes to siddhima...I just cant shut my big mouth...hope you don't mind!! also do you want me to update the second part of this post......do let me know😊

Please press the like button

Loads of love❤️❤️

Mayuri❤️❤️

Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siddhima is Such A Couple That You Forget the Whole Toil & Hard-Work of The Day & They Make You Laugh,Cry & Fall in Love with them.

Siddhima are just Full Of Surprises.......They Everyday Come With something New which You Least Expected.

I love how SR's love has happened gradually over time in a some what realistic manner, they have arguments and disagreements but they have the maturity to sort them out and talk it out. None of the i'm not talking to him or vice versa.

And i think Riddhima's line about god giving us what we need rather than what we may want is 100% true. Sometimes in daily life we forget that what we need is a lot better for us than what we may want

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post, loved it

norzar
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

reserved..............

m waiting abanti😃
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

great post, loved it

norzar

thanks so much norzar!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this an amazing post hun👍🏼
-Mayu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

this an amazing post hun👍🏼

thanks so much!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post as usual
-Mayu- thumbnail

manika thanks so much!!!!!!!!!

loads of love❤️❤️
mayuri❤️❤️

SR truly move you from within, and how beautiful and pure they are and you wish they always remain like this, and no one touches them