Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

td_dhoom thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Looking forward for this track.Thanks for sharing!
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Somehow, Jai doesn't seem like the Aap Aap type๐Ÿ˜†, he's like an Angad, just richer. The mom seems high class, high-maintenance and with a clever mind. The dad is already labelled as a murderer and the other son out to avenge his dad for the murder of his grandson. What a dysfunctional family!

One things for sure though.... all 3 saxena kids married rich! ๐Ÿ˜† Good for them.

Why hasn't Angad mentioned anything about his family to Saxenas yet? And why haven't they asked important stuff like where does Aman live? Does he have any siblings? Where did Aman study from? Does he have enough income to support Arushi? I thought these are the standard questions to ask the guy when a proposal comes?

Were they this lenient with Krishna? Good observations and valid questions ๐Ÿ˜Š

See the core theme of this show is to bring to fore the various faces of society, especially in the rural side of it. Where two extremes exists. Where the middle class, and especially the young women belonging to middle class and their plight and struggle which not only impacts their lives but the lives of their parents and siblings. Saxs are presented in the same light.

As far as Sax's treatment of damad or wannabe damads, they go with the apparent perceptions and well established but simplistic value system of our society. If someone appears at their door step as a goon in the company of goons what would any parent could do but to recognize him as such, while a daring lawyer, good looking educated person like Aman will be perceived as readily acceptable, quite natural isn't it?
๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by PRAGMATIC - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

See the core theme of this show is to bring to fore the various faces of society, especially in the rural side of it. Where two extremes exists. Where the middle class, and especially the young women belonging to middle class and their plight and struggle which not only impacts their lives but the lives of their parents and siblings. Saxs are presented in the same light.

As far as Sax's treatment of damad or wannabe damads, they go with the apparent perceptions and well established but simplistic value system of our society. If someone appears at their door step as a goon in the company of goons what would any parent could do but to recognize him as such, while a daring lawyer, good looking educated person like Aman will be perceived as readily acceptable, quite natural isn't it?
๐Ÿ˜‰

This may be the case, but any decent father would still meet with their prospective future in laws before accepting any proposal from their wannabe damaad.  No decent father will accept proposal without meeting the parents first.

I can understand for serial purposes they wanted to introduce the Mathurs with a bang but they should have at least shown the Prof making enquirers, speaking over the phone, have some sort of contact with the Mathurs instead of being totally oblivious to their existence and their family dynamics. (ie siblings, parents)
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

This may be the case, but any decent father would still meet with their prospective future in laws before accepting any proposal from their wannabe damaad.  No decent father will accept proposal without meeting the parents first.

I can understand for serial purposes they wanted to introduce the Mathurs with a bang but they should have at least shown the Prof making enquirers, speaking over the phone, have some sort of contact with the Mathurs instead of being totally oblivious to their existence and their family dynamics. (ie siblings, parents)

Agreed, in reality it does happen, but as you said they created a lot of suspense vis vie aman also and who he is etc, and the intro of Mathur's with a bang was also an important factor to make things interesting as required by the script of the story. Besides Arushi is not yet married to Aman,  Mathurs will look at saxs as not suitable and will initially resist accepting Arushi readily, leaving saxs doubting their earlier decision of  hasty acceptance. Interesting episodes coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰
gees thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜‰

theortically Well said sam but this new guy--sorry old , all time boring flop master is a sad choice for such a happening serial-- for me at least its kriya or nothing else--had enough of this sachin factor over the years--they culd hve at least picked on a better guy yaar --he is such a pakau boring actor. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by gees - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

theortically Well said sam but this new guy--sorry old , all time boring flop master is a sad choice for such a happening serial-- for me at least its kriya or nothing else--had enough of this sachin factor over the years--they culd hve at least picked on a better guy yaar --he is such a pakau boring actor. ๐Ÿ˜•

Well I haven't seen him before, I was never a fan of TV soaps, so know very little about his acting capabilities. Partigya is the first TV show that I am following with great interest..

GEES  ๐Ÿ˜, I am willing to give you a decent share of  โค๏ธ KriYa Kisses โค๏ธ from my winnings!!!! โ˜บ๏ธ. But on one condition you will have to make a cup of Chai
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail

Agreed, in reality it does happen, but as you said they created a lot of suspense vis vie aman also and who he is etc, and the intro of Mathur's with a bang was also an important factor to make things interesting as required by the script of the story. Besides Arushi is not yet married to Aman,  Mathurs will look at saxs as not suitable and will initially resist accepting Arushi readily, leaving saxs doubting their earlier decision of  hasty acceptance. Interesting episodes coming up ๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont think the Saxes are the problem as per say, but  who they are related to will be the stumbling block...The thakurs.  They will be opposite from them and have preconceived notions in regards to them...Not suitable to be assoicaited with the likes of them...But I have a feeling both families are cut from the same cloth.  Just one is more refined than the other and educated.
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

I dont think the Saxes are the problem as per say, but  who they are related to will be the stumbling block...The thakurs.  They will be opposite from them and have preconceived notions in regards to them...Not suitable to be assoicaited with the likes of them...But I have a feeling both families are cut from the same cloth.  Just one is more refined than the other and educated.

Absolutely!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

gees thumbnail
Well I haven't seen him before, I was never a fan of TV soaps, so know very little about his acting capabilities. Partigya is the first TV show that I am following with great interest..

GEES  ๐Ÿ˜, I am willing to give you a decent share of  โค๏ธ KriYa Kisses โค๏ธ from my winnings!!!! โ˜บ๏ธ. But on one condition you will have to make a cup of Chai
๐Ÿ˜†

oh samji soooooooooooo very thoughtful of you-๐Ÿ˜ณ-yes i worked big time on it as well--you kno as you said earlier i think,๐Ÿ˜‰ its not the wining itself but wanting to win that matters๐Ÿคฃthankoooooooo๐Ÿ˜› but chai will be served only wid sacchai ๐Ÿ˜‰ mathur now--you got to wait for him to cum to mumfordganj wid his hoity- toity fam--you may burn your lips then๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
Love-u-all thumbnail

Originally posted by: gees

๐Ÿ˜†

oh samji soooooooooooo very thoughtful of you-๐Ÿ˜ณ-yes i worked big time on it as well--you kno as you said earlier i think,๐Ÿ˜‰ its not the wining itself but wanting to win that matters๐Ÿคฃthankoooooooo๐Ÿ˜› but chai will be served only wid sacchai ๐Ÿ˜‰ mathur now--you got to wait for him to cum to mumfordganj wid his hoity- toity fam--you may burn your lips then๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

Can't wait that long.
Even I won but NOW serving tea to TEAM PRATIGYA on their sets. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ