Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Congrats on the New Thread guys๐Ÿฅณ
funfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zeenia

Oye Buffy!!

Great minds think alike!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Herman also had to try and convert rupees into dollars and since he's misplaced his mental faculties somewhere it took him all night!!!

Man we are so going to get told off for talking about the 'great' man!!

Lets talk about sid!!๐Ÿ˜†

It was a good one coming from both of you simultaneously! ๐Ÿ˜†
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monty22

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

hahahhaha!!
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃthank god atleast he admits himself as pagal........... i m sure he will admit in mental assylum soon.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I dont think they take such severe cases there!!1๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Can someone plz explain what this star business is ๐Ÿ˜•
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Sid doesnt do anything, he doesnt need to do anything big - he is simple and heart-touching and Ridz should know this already

I want to know what Sid was doing and said today?
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿคฃthank god atleast he admits himself as pagal........... i m sure he will admit in mental assylum soon.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

so true dear
so true๐Ÿคฃ
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zeenia

Oye Buffy!!

Great minds think alike!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Herman also had to try and convert rupees into dollars and since he's misplaced his mental faculties somewhere it took him all night!!!

Man we are so going to get told off for talking about the 'great' man!!

Lets talk about sid!!๐Ÿ˜†

you bet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ...stalkers are around๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....

At least he had the sense not to hound...and harass her......he had the right to stay away from her....what man would not...but at theend of the day he thought like any husband would...she is my wife......I cant do wrong by her even though she made a mistake.....what he is doing and will do..is right vs wrong......not about love...but responsibility....even to the end he will do whats right....no wonder we admire him.

romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello guys ๐Ÿค—

Have not been to AT for while........how's everyone doing?!

What is happening in CMG? Reading update here and there and i've been hearing that there is a challenge between love vs marriage๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But SR are married and are in love, so we already know who is going to win this battle๐Ÿคฃ

Should we keep our hope up or down? Can someone guide me though I don't really care what happens๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

you bet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ...stalkers are around๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....

At least he had the sense not to hound...and harass her......he had the right to stay away from her....what man would not...but at theend of the day he thought like any husband would...she is my wife......I cant do wrong by her even though she made a mistake.....what he is doing and will do..is right vs wrong......not about love...but responsibility....even to the end he will do whats right....no wonder we admire him.

Yes its about responsicbility and respect and this is what Sid is abiding by now, its more then just love - alot of other factors like this comes into play

All Armaan is doing is big gestures in romance and Sid is a husband, he has to think and react like a husband and he has responsibilies and duties as a hubby

No shame at all from Armaan
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar

Hello guys ๐Ÿค—

Have not been to AT for while........how's everyone doing?!

What is happening in CMG? Reading update here and there and i've been hearing that there is a challenge between love vs marriage๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But SR are married and are in love, so we already know who is going to win this battle๐Ÿคฃ

Should we keep our hope up or down? Can someone guide me though I don't really care what happens๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

hi Sabz ๐Ÿค— .