Behenein Written Update September 29th/30th

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
September 29th Written Update:

Recap from Yesterday (Because of No Written Update): Bhavesh leaves the Sanghvi mansion, telling Anokhi that he doesn't trust anyone, not even her. Mihir goes out searching for him. KRithi have a cute moment, dancing/dinner, and Mihir interrupts telling them Bhavesh is missing. Shamal finds Bhavesh near the city bridge, completely drunk, and brings him back to the Sanghvi House. Mihir offers money to Shamal, but he refuses to take the money, saying that Bhavesh is going to be the husband of Akaashi's sister, so he's a relative, and Shamal doesn't take money from relatives.

Today's Episode:

Akaashi and Shamal come back home, and Akaashi tells him that he did a really good thing today by bringing Bhavesh home. Shamal looks nervous as he tells her that he just hopes that it wasn't Bhavesh's sister that was the one that came under his taxi. I'll never be able to forgive myself, after seeing the pain in Bhavesh's eyes. Akaashi tells him to get that thought out of her mind, she trusts him completely because it was a truck or some big vehicle that hit Jigna. Shamal decides to go out and drive the taxi because it's Navratri and a lot of people are going out, and just prays that he'll find some peace. Akaashi watches him leave, thinking that nothing should happen.

Bhavesh is just waking up when Mihir comes inside with a drink (presumably for his hangover ๐Ÿ˜†) and tells Bhavesh to stay there, that he can't figure out everything himself and that everyone is more than willing to help him. Karan stands there a guilty look on his face, and Mihir leaves, while Karan talks to Bhavesh. Bhavesh is still pondering and extremely depressed about Jigna. Karan tells him that drinking isn't the solution and that he just has to look and he'll find the solution, and Karan begins to tell Bhavesh the truth, saying That night.

And right then someone enters the Sanghvi mansion calling out for Jigna. Everyone reaches the living room where they see a young woman standing there with tons of presents in her hands, calling out for Jigna. She recognizes Bhavesh and tells him that she's Sujatha, Jigna's best friend. She talks a lot about how Jigna invited her to the engagement, and how she couldn't come and asks where Jigna is. Everyone looks really uneasy and sad, and Bhavesh finally responds saying that Jigna isn't in the world anymore. Sujatha starts crying and saying that she met her just the day of the engagement, that she came to India just to give Bhavesh a surprise.

Mihir asks Sujatha that she said Jigna went to her house before coming to Baroda, and asks if she knows what her plans were. They ask why she might have gone to City Bridge. And everyone asks her to think a little more, and she recounts the flashback of how Jigna came over to her house, and how they both talked a lot before they heard a car honking. Hearing the car honk, Jigna got up immediately, and told Sujatha that she had another friend with whom she had to leave. Sujatha sees her leave in a car with someone.

Mihir turns to Bhavesh and asks him why he said that Jigna doesn't know anyone in Baroda.Bhavesh says he really doesn't know and they both ask Sujatha if she remembers anything else. She says that all she knows was that the car's color was white, but didn't see if the driver was male or female. Karan jumps in at this point, and asks questions too, but Sujatha doesn't know and she leaves soon after, telling Bhavesh and Anokhi that Jigna had bought all these gifts for them and to see them.

Bhavesh carries all the gifts Jigna bought to his room and starts looking through them while  Anokhi reads the letter that Jigna wrote. There's a picture frame for the three of them, a sari for Anokhi, and a sherwani for Bhavesh, and one more present that we don't see because Bhavesh and Anokhi are crying. (Very emotional scene! Do watch just to see what is going on at the end)

Purva hands over Prem to Smriti and goes to feed Anokhi and Bhavesh, and Karan comes into the room, telling Smriti that he can't keep the burden of the secret anymore. Smriti closes the door, and tells Karan that they shouldn't do that. And the typical argument with her saying not to tell anyone while he says that they should tell everyone the truth, and Smriti says that before they tell everyone the truth, she wants to talk to Akaashi just once. Karan agrees and leaves.

Precap: Shamal asks her where she the sari piece and is literally crying and Akaashi tells him she found it on the taxi when they were cleaning, and it was the same sari that Jigna was wearing. Akaashi is crying as she tells him that that's how she saw that he was the one that hit Jigna and didn't tell him because she didn't want to lose him. Shamal slaps her.

Well yeah, I think it's getting more and more obvious that Karan was lying....Today's episode, especially when Sujatha was telling the flashback and how Karan reacts was a must-watch! I'm seriously LOVING this track....full of suspense and it's getting really interesting :)

But I really didn't want Karan to be bad....I really liked him and Smriti๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for a nice update....

I think Karan might have some dark past which only Jigna knew so it is possible he might have bump her off so his turth is not revealed as this guy was just too good to believe when he was first introduced and how he was ready to marry Smirit knowing she has a child and a hubby.

Plus if you all remeber in Karan and smriti's wedding he was hesitant to say vows after Mihir and was some what uncomfortable...  ....
MMBG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the  update!!! I missed todays epi but Iam gonna watch this now. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you! I don't want Karan to be bad either but he is hiding something and wants to cover it up and is using Shamal to do so.

Poor Akashi got slapped but Shamal is just scared and frustrated. I wonder what Shamal will do now that he believes he hit Jigna
-Aashii- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg!
Thanks For the Update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for your update.

Drama, what is the connection between Karan and Sujatha?  Hope Shamal is not going to take the fall for the death.
svesum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot, Naina......Yeah, agree with you...I didnot want Karan to be bad...I loved KriTi couple.....Aww.....๐Ÿ˜ญ