v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi,

Selvam Family with Chef Jacob Programme on oct 2nd at 01.00 p.m in SunTv:
Team members are :

1.   Mr.selvam, Mrs. Archana, Mrs.Sivagami,    
      Ms.Rani  &
2.  Mr.Poonga, Mrs.Bagyam, Mrs.Revathi .......  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this info, Dhanyalakshmi!  I am looking forward to this show.  Wonder if Bhagyam and Poonga will be fighting in the show?  That will be interesting to watch.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Hi,

Selvam Family with Chef Jacob Programme on oct 2nd at 01.00 p.m in SunTv:
Team members are :

1.   Mr.selvam, Mrs. Archana, Mrs.Sivagami,    
      Ms.Rani  &
2.  Mr.Poonga, Mrs.Bagyam, Mrs.Revathi, Mr.Sorrimuthu alias Cheery .......  
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thank u for the info friends....

after this only i watched the promo...
i think the show is going to be interesting as seen from the promo....selvam says dont eat this the mouth with stick and some funny moments tooooo
welcome eljay.... iIam also very eager to watch this show..... In this show some funny moments may happen...... so, don't miss it....

Welcome shubba.....ya , some funny moments may happen in this show.... don't miss it....

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoyed the show.  Selvam's team did a good job and actually managed to make fairly decent looking mundhiri kotthu, while Bhagyam's team spent more time talking (talk was mainly between Bhagyam and Poonga) and Revathi and Sori were just standing by, and their end product was a sorry looking mess!
AbiPauli thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

I don't know about the rest of you, but I enjoyed the show.  Selvam's team did a good job and actually managed to make fairly decent looking mundhiri kotthu, while Bhagyam's team spent more time talking (talk was mainly between Bhagyam and Poonga) and Revathi and Sori were just standing by, and their end product was a sorry looking mess!

I enjoyed the show too. I wish there were funny moments in the  serial too.  It would be more entertaining.

Hi eljay,

How r u? Thanks for ur updates..... I am really miss that show...I went office on that day.....

SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiPauli

I enjoyed the show too. I wish there were funny moments in the  serial too.  It would be more entertaining.

yes even i too enjoyed the show.. it was so funny finally baghyam saying wat archana did was nice only in the end.. ha ha ha ... selvam team made tat mundhiri kotthu well and in good shape..but baghyam team missed out... and deepak was standing still like i felt he dont know wat to do..