Originally posted by: sajni786

they will learn DJ..........life n time is the only essence.......😳😳😳

Sooner or later they will learn

God bless them that they don't hurt their soul in this learning process
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

count me in the prayers.....These people really can use some help as they cant understand Sid's agony,pain

Thank you
Edited by dmg_dj - 13 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Please don't take me wrong but This is not about Sid's feeling

It is about overall perspective towards life, relationships and all that I mentioned and much more

The attitude displayed in this forum is what they will indeed exhibit in real life

There was always a reason why I used to defend Riddhima She is a lady She deserves respect as a lady would regardless what

Many failed to give her that in reel and real person here at the forum

The attitude displayed by the reel characters towards her and real members of this forum was despicable and they will exhibit the same in real life either learning from reel characters or cause they are that way

Please note - This should not be considered as bashing This is my perspective towards how a lady is to be treated i.e. dignity respect and care

Also please do not start the Sid saga He is a nice reel character Please lets keep the armaans and Sids and all other reel characters and CVs out of this post

DJ
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

who sayz one doesn't understand wat Sid is goin through? perhaps u have read ALL posts from today... perhaps u don't realize that EVERY fan group has ppl that make these kinda humurous posts and today SRianz feel the pain but where were they when they didn't hesitate one moment before celebrating ARz separation? where were they when these kinda posts were being made for Armaan and STILL ARE??

i know..just becuz one person is doing something wrong does NOT mean the others have to do the same... but you can't expect the whole world to live by that rule..

i have said this many time..and im goin to say it again... focus on UR positives and ignore the rest...

also, sometimes its nice to think WHY these kinda posts are being made..its nice to reflect upon urself and see wat you have done wrong to get such remarks by others..and by "you" i dont' mean YOU, the TM..im talkin about in general.. if u are gonna call someone elsez favorite "ASSMAN, SHAMELESS, CHEAP, etc" then DO NOT expect others to care about ur feelings.. its simply stupid to do such things....

the reason i replied to ur post is becuz i agree.... THEY should be forgiven....

Sir / Ma'am,

If you agree that they should be forgiven you would not have dragged the reel characters into all this

Secondly Please check the post there are reference given for a purpose if the purpose is not clear It is called courtesy to clarify the purpose of the post

If you feel you do not have the time to do so then I feel you should not have had the time to type such a long reply

Over and above that I have ALWAYS REITERATED I do not follow any couple Please do not drag me into your fights

In case "you" when I mean "you" I don't mean the person who replied to my post but  I am talking in general you all If "you" force me into having an elaborate discussion I would request before forcing me to do please check my posts first

1 Cause they shall prove I am not a Fan Fan of any couple whomsoever it is
2 I have always made my post based on specific scenes/actions & reactions of the characters
3 I have been courteous and have made full attempts not to hurt any specific person or fan base's feeling And have apologized in advance if unintentionally have hurt anyone feelings
4 Last but not the least ....the Second Post (link pasted below) is an elaborate post on Riddhima If I can do that I can very well draw up character traits of others also

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1487186

So Kindly refrain from dragging in into these fights.

Keep this post clean

DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfectsmile

I join you, too in your prayers.
I don't take a stand for any particular fan group, but just say "forgive them", who have left no stone turned in making this forum a perfect hell.
ps: This is the first post I am posting a reply to after a month or so, in this forum, coz I am jus scared to even enter this forum !😔

I second you on that and there is perfect display of insensitivity to human feelings and relationships though it come forth while discussion reel characters and plots But God know how they may handle of as sensitive situations in real life as that is depicted in the serial 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r so true i loved ur post.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Forgive them cause they don't know what they say
Forgive them cause they will NEVER know"

bang on!!!! Awesome post!
DJ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Lovely poem, DJ and I join you the prayer

Seriously this is not a poem taken from anywhere or an attempt to write one ..... I wrote this cause I really felt so sad reading MF today

Thank you for joining this cause and do forgive them please do not argue with such cause like Sajni said life and time is the only essence
god forgive this lost soul b/c they have lost their ways of rightness and wrongness, they have lsot their brain so they are roaming around like a ghost so please all mighty forgive them! god bless those lost soul