monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it was hillaious.🤣🤣
Shamil di lobbbbbbbbbe u so much.

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unbelievable post- you are truly great.  Your humor will be missed, I don't make posts but I do read almost all of them and yours is one that I really enjoyed.  🤗
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful, beautiful ... i wish the CVs would read it ...

So - dumb question - but have to ask ...  what's been going on with teh show lately?

I stopped watching when I saw the ad for the possible EM make out session.   Haven't seen much since then.

Then saw the last 30 seconds of Sid's expressions in today's part 5 of the epi - he acted darn tootin' good.  SO what happened?  Did A and R do the deed and she told him today?  Or did she tell Sid she loves A?  Or did they not do the deed and she feels too guilty and fess'd up 'bout the make out?

Nope, I won't go watch it ... don't ask me to do that.  Watching this show ACTUALLY gives me acidity now ... I can't watch SR together coz I was a huge AR (of the old days) fan.  I can't stand to watch A and R together now after the EM incident, regardless of what they aired.   And I can't wander around on teh forum after the political episode ...

So ... trusting you to give me the summary ... didn't see any posts from you that would give me a summary ... so figured I'd ask ... 

-S
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SR marriage didn't kill AR for me - they remained the most beautiful pair of the past.

SR falling in love didn't kill AR for me - their love remained unique, but of the past.

AR saying goodbye didn't kill AR for me - their understanding and respect for each other and for their friends and loved ones kept them and their bond special.

Confusion, indecisiveness, hatred, even rage didn't kill AR for me - a bit distasteful, but still part of life 

But disrespect of marriage, of a husband's love and trust, of a friend's trust in you, playing with fidelity - that's not MY AR. 

AR have NOW, killed AR for me - FOREVER - and this is how:

Edited by lilmzsunshine - 13 years ago
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG this is hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣

TRP no longer interested in Dee Em Gee😆

itni "interesting twist" ke bawajood use chod kar chala gaya....good for TRP ofcourse😆

see....even TRP has more brains than CVs🤣🤣
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣this is funny!!..

TRP& DMG, tuch tuch, poor lovers they got separated for ever now!..no chance for patching up! 
now DMG will sing: dil ke Arman aanson mai behgaye! hum bewafai kar kai be juda reh gaye!..(however the song goes) 😆
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww..Shamil di..u rocks!!!!!
its hilarious....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
haiyeeee the most emotional lovve letter ever....😭
bt yaar trp bhi kya kare jab uska lover hi senseless ho....😆😆😆😆😆😆

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lilmzsunshine..loved your signature..and what you wrote about how AR killed AR love them selves..is so true👏
Armu4eva thumbnail
TRP....o ...TRP......dil tod ke mera...tu kithe chali

Hawlarious post shamil 😆😆😆😆😆 Awesome as ever ❤️
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hawww TRP ditched Dee em jee ........poor dear.....but Dee Em Jee lost her brains  and became a psycho so how can TRP support her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣............Shamil too good 🤣🤣
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
HAHA....OMG this s awesome🤣🤣