Bidaai getting its Final Bidaai?

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Bidaai getting its final bidaai?
Directors cut flagship show on Star Plus,
Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai that has had a very successful run of 3 years. All the actors who are part of the show got their equal share of recognition in the industry. Bidaai which recently completed the milestone of 700 episode  is now all set to for a closure. The buzz about Bidaai going off air has been their ever since the leap has been taken even though the show was getting a decent TRP nearly of 4, it is buzzed that the channel and production house were in talks for either a shift in timing or closure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I dont want bidaai to enddddddddd.

Angkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i expected this but not this soon. wish they bring sara and kinny back for just the final episode and hope this ends on a happy note. going to miss bidaai that touched so many hearts and won our hearts and also became the house hold name for 3 years. it is hard to believe that it is coming to and end so soon. I am going to miss the foursome badly and also apurva and tashi so much .
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I am going to miss the forum also........When I think that this forum too will be locked when the show ends I just can t bear it.😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
bidaai already ended for me while ranvir's death.it ended wid ranvir's death & ragvir's forever seperation whchh was really heartbreakingg for us .dis is just a formality.

i wouldd alwayss b thankful 2 RS,SP for givingg such a lovellyy jodi RAGVIR,lovellyy 4some.but dis is also d fact tht i would never b able 2 forgivee him for ruiningg RAGVIR,BIDAAI & 4SOME
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
gud decision...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

m happyyyy..............it should have ended before leap....what was the need of taking a leap and giving it a bad and sad ending without our foursome.......i wish it would have ended with ranvir and sadhna in it and RagVir, salekh living happily ever after...........but these cvs😡...gonna miss old bidaai specially my RagVir.....

harman05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
don't want bidaai to end
😭
awasome news.
best of luck parul for future. you are awasome as an actress. i love u alot and miss u. but we want to see kinrul together.
654321x thumbnail
Good for the older brother - the one who is shown to be mentally challenged. He probably now acts in real life too, the way he is shown in the drama. It is such a torture to do such acting every day :p