Is Pankaj really needed?

vaishal.dalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

There has been lots of things happening in Jyoti and many plots at Sisodiyas are still left to be properly concluded.. Some of them are,

1. Rashmi and Vikrant
2. Asha and Sumer
3. Chachi-sa & RP - Photo Suspense
4. Kabir's Mom and Chachi-sa's Husband Death Suspense
5. Election of RP
6. RP and Chachi-sa's all plotting to kill Jyoti before marriage and about making Kabir unconscious before marriage......

May be more if out of my attention......

But as CS said in last episode that as RP has now doubt over them, they wont do anything for sometime......and so, CVs have opened a new track by bringing Pankaj into picture...So, no doubt if Sisodiyas get out of much attention for some time from now..

But my view is that wouldnt it be better if they would have first ended Sisodiyas track by making Vikrant and Sumer good persons and solving their problems... Revealing all Suspense and Secrets of Haveli making Kabir and Jyoti leave Haveli....and all Sharmas again coming back to Udaipur, starting again their life back at their original house and then bring back Vashishts...

This way, there wouldnt have been any Location Bloopers also like Udaipur, Jaipur....Jeevan Hospital, Ashirvaad Hospital and Stuff....

Thoug Storyline would be much predictable if these would have happened.... So, let's see what CVs are thinking...

Share your ideas over these..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NikkieGR8 thumbnail
With wast I concluded from the, episode I drew some conclusions
1. Pankaj is here to be out-and-out negative.
2. Jyoti ultra-desperate to be with Roshni coz of her maternal attractions and all.
3. Pankaj looks like he really needs someone to be Roshni's mother (where the hell did his chalu Dharm-Patni dissappear? eloped with her boyfriend? again?)

So if Jyoti continues in this way giving Roshni all the priority, this may only lead to creation of a rift between Kabir and Jyoti.
And to add to it Pankaj and CS-Vikrant may form a tie up planning to seperate Kabir-Jyoti, so that CS's purpose to weaken kabir is fulfilled and Pankaj may re-enter Jyoti's life with fake sympathy to bring her back to be Roshni's mother.
Somewhat similar to what happened in Pankaj-Jyoti-Brij-Bhairavi case.
I know Kabir is understanding enough not to doubt Jyoti regarding her past but all her concern for Roshni will definitely lead to the same.
Edited by NikkieGR8** - 13 years ago
MudPud thumbnail
Nope, I don't really wanna see Pankaj now, Jyoti has just started getting strong and there are there are so many more pressing issues she needs to solve at the Sasodiya haveli......
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jyoti is completely another person coz of Kabir's support ,when Jyoti was Pankaj's wife she always  Apologizing CM for everything .....but now in Sisodyia's Haveli the situation is completly different  in short Period of time she almost change all the Rules and Niam of the Haveli because of Kabir.Jyoti gains her self -confidence again ,I think  Pankaj-Roshani may be the same as when  Jyoti saw Roshani for the first time in Mt. Abu and this track may be remain pending till  She solve other issues in Haveli.Or may be another choice Jyotir think and planning for a baby.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'd much rather see Jyoti have another baby, this time w/ Kabir.  Like Vaishal, want all above issues resolved.  Maybe get Asha pregnant and Sumer's attitude towards her may change, and reform Vikrant.  Then, if Jyoti is pregnant again, then there will be 3 babies either in or on the way, and later, Bhavri can think if she too wants one.

Honestly, I'm just not interested in Roshni - she's just another complication that Jyoti doesn't need.  And if she does discover that that's her daughter, have a legal battle w/ Pankaj, not the visitation situation where she goes to see her time & again.  Incidentally, can't Pankaj have a kid from Neelam?   Or is she gone?
LaeeqB thumbnail
I hope Neelam divorced him...Then he can be all alone when he loses Roshni 😈
masz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There's lots happening in the show so I don't see the need for Pankaj. However the CVs have brought him back, just going to watch what happens, as long as they don't try to get Jyoti and Psycho back together again.😡

Or break up Kabir and Jyoti Jodi.😡 They make such a cute couple, plus Kabir supports Jyoti, which has made her strong and the rapport they have is sweet. Jyoti never had this with Pankaj.

LaeeqB thumbnail
Pankaj was just CM's puppet while Kabir stands up for what Jyoti has to say. Their Jodi can NEVER be allowed to break.