vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Post yesterday's episode I thought I should write the next scene' this is my first attempt so just bear with me' Here is the scene'..

Daadi says ' Maan you will cancel all you appointments for Friday as this is ur engagement party'..

Maan ' looks at geet😕 .. a bit angry😡 n asking her with his eyes to confess and geet looks back with fear in her eyes😳😕... n says no with expressions' pleading him to not force her...not right now...Geet thinking 'please maan understand I can't do it right now' not here'

But Maan won't have it any more... Maan 'daadi ma koi engagement party nahi hogi' main duniya ko nahi dikhana chahata...mujhe iss sab mein koi interest nahi hai'

Daadi 'maan aapko to kisi cheez mein interest nahi hai'. Iss baar hum aapki ek baat bhi nahi sunenge... yeh party ho kar rahegi'

Maan 'please daadi maa'. Bas kijiye'. Main ja raha hoon' no party warty'

Maan just gives geet an angry look😡😡 which only she can see n leaves '..

Daadi ' Geet bete yeh kya ho raha hai??😕

Geet 'daadi maa main dekhti hoon...

Geet hurries behind maan... suniye... suniye... rukiye... please rukiye... mujhe aapse baat karni hai...

Maan ' Geet mujhe kuch nahi sunana'.

Geet runs to catch up with maan n hold his wrist'. (the way she did in discotheque)'. Aap ko meri baat sunani hogi'. N pulls him with all haq along with her towards the outhouse'. Maan is angry but goes with her'.

Inside the outhouse ... Geet leaves maan's hand and looks into his eyes'. mujhe aapse kuch kehna hain'.  

Maan ' sach mein' tum mujhse kuch kehna chahti ho??

Geet 'woh main...woh main..😳😕

Maan 'woh main  woh main kya geet'. aage kuch bolo'. With anger...😡

Geet ' dekha jab bhi main kuch bolne jaati hoon aap gussa ho jate hai' sahi naam diya hain maine aap ko.. aap ekdum dusht danav hain.. das sir wale ravan'

Maan ' kya kaha?? 😡Dusht danav??? 😡 Geet'. tum mujhe yahan bura bhala kehene keliye'.dusht danav, das siron wala ravan kehene ke liye laayi ho???😡

Ab bas ho gaya geet 'ab main aur intezaar nahi karunga'. Tumhe jo karna hai kar lo' tumhara waqt khatam hua'. Chali jao yahan se... mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni... ja raha hoon main aur mere peeche bilkul mat aana...

Geet ' par main... par main...

Maan  turns around in anger n starts walking towards the door'..

Geet ' shouts from behind'. Maan mujhe aap pasand ho'' 😳☺️

Maan hears it but wants to hear more...slows down a bit'. Geet 'main aapse pyaa'..😳☺️ n shies away ☺️☺️☺️☺️n runs off towards the stairs in the outhouse to go to her room'

Maan freezes in his track, has a small smile (typical maan loppisided smile) 😛😊 on his face n turns around to see her n ask her mujhse kya... aage bolo geet??? N finds that geet is climbing the stairs'. He runs behind her' geet ruko' geet '.

Geet  goes to the room and closes the door'. She is standing against the closed door '.hyperventilating...  Closes eyes n feels what she just said'. Her heart is beating really fast'.

Maan ' reaches the room' n bangs on the door' geet darwaja kholo'. Geet darwaja kholo' apna sentence pura karo'. No reply from geet but he can feel her 'he can sense her palpitating heart'.

Maan ' checks the windows'window is open..so enters the room' while geet is shyly looking down one one side 😳😳😳 while leaning on the closed door with her back to the door' Geet has no clue that maan has entered the room'.

Maan sneaks up to her n hold her by her shoulder n geet is shocked'. 😲😲😳😳 Shock turns to shyness 😳😳again n she looks away'

Maan ' bolo na geet' tum kya keh rahi thi'. Tum mujhe pasand karti ho??? tum mujhse pyaa'. Pura karo na... bolo geet... bolona...

He lifts her chin to make her look into his eyes... n geet just stares at him' n looks away again'

Maan is angry and pissed that she wont complete the sentence' angrily he is looking side ways while pinning her to the door between his arms' geet takes the opportunity n just pecks on his cheek, pushes his hand away n escapes from him' maan is shocked at her way of expression but comes around instantly n turns around to hold her hand'..

Geet is twisting to free her hand' but maan'is slowly using his other hand to caress her arm'. Working up to her shoulder..kissing her arm.. shoulder... Fingers up her neck... Tracing his fingers in front of her neck near the dress neckline  while kissing her on her neck,... moving to her nape...before nibbling her ear' n then softing saying ' I love u geet in her ears' (yes the clich ILU...) turn her around'. But geet is all laaj ki maari 'hogayi paani paani' tunrs around n instantly hugs him while digging her face into his chest'.. Geet - 'I love u too'. Pause... pause ... maan...  

Haaay n a passionate hug'.. n ok now am not explaining what happens next' we all know maan stopped in manali coz he wanted to know what she wanted' n outhouse n their bed n geet in his arms post confession' u all can imagine what happens next' the relationship to the next level'...😳😳😳😳😳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️lol''

Had this part only on PM but today after more than an year...(30th sep 2011) pasting the PM part... :p

Geet hugged maan... n said i love u too ...pause... maan... ...

maan hugged her back with intensity that made her shiver... he started caressing her back while hugging her...the exposed part of her back above the dress dori...His other hand travelled into her hair pulling off the rubber band and releasing her hair from the plat... his hand played into her hair...then pulling her head upwards to make her look into his eyes... 

Maan - 'Geet - do u know u drive me crazy'... geet's eyes shy with understanding of his intensity... maan staring at her lips... n geet closed her eyes letting him know that she wants it too... slowly Maan lowered his head to brush his lips onto hers... geet let out a small gasp as his tongue rolled on her lips... n parted her lips a bit... maan kissed her with full force on the lips n slipped his tongue inside her mouth thru the small parting which she had created... geet opened her mouth further letting his tongue find place inside her mouth... maan found her tongue n sucked it right into his mouth with force which left her gasping for air...his one hand fondling her hair while the other making its way undoing the dori of her dress... geet's hands wound round maan's neck and pulled him closer if that was possible...her one hand moved in his hair while the nails of the other dug in his back letting him know she was totally enjoying him pulling her tongue right into his mouth.,... maan's tongue traced all the parts of her mouth finally sucking her lower lip n biting it hard and making it bleed a bit... geet instigated by this sucked in his tongue sharply making him hold her hair tighter in his hand... Seeing Geet's aggression, Maan's hand automatically went to her zipper and he unzipped her dress... suddenly geet realised what maan was upto and let maan go off the kiss... taken in by her sudden retreat Maan realised what he had done... he released her and pushed his hair behind... turned back to her and found her standing with her hands covering her front and struggling with her zipper... slowly he helped her pull the zipper up and also tied the dori... looking at her ...he said..sorry geet.. i shudnt hv done that... i cudnt control myself and i dont think i will be able to control myself for long... i love you and want to make u mine as soon as possible... he went down on his knees, held her hand... Geet looking at him all confused... 

Maan - kya tum kal mujhse shaadi karogi? I cant take any chances with u... kya pata engagement karke tum bhag gayi toh?? please geet haan keh do... mujhse shaadi karogi? 
Geet - all confused...her brain told her that she cant say yes as daadi doesnt know about her pregnancy... she cant cheat... but her heart dint want to lose him for whatever reason... without realising what she was doing, she simply nodded a yes... Maan got up and hugged her...kissed her lightly on her lips and said... main kal raat tak shayad intezaar kar sakta hoon...  

If u liked my scene please press the like button'.

Edited by vivacious_gurl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gouri LIKE, its an understatement!! I loved it!! It was so sweet, romantic & passionate at the end if u had continued!! 😃 Seriously do write some more in future.

Ai haiiiii!!!! Me going to dreamworld now!! 😃
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😍....

m in my dreamland....where all of this is coming true!!
mymeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good take 👍🏼  but i just doubt itni jaldi aisa kuch hoga...they will drag for another 2-3 days...n on the ngagement day there can be a CONFESSION but if  there is DEV-GEET face off before confession den i doubt abt Maaneet confession...😔
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mymeet

Good take 👍🏼  but i just doubt itni jaldi aisa kuch hoga...they will drag for another 2-3 days...n on the ngagement day there can be a CONFESSION but if  there is DEV-GEET face off before confession den i doubt abt Maaneet confession...😔

i know they will drag.... this is just my OS..... wishful thinking u see..... 😃
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!!! especially the end😳.   if only something like tht really happens. 
whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Deniac ..my die hard romantic soul sister....that way sooooooo romantic....I would love to see it on screen....Love the way Maan coax her to confess...even love the way she expressed her feelings...Just a peck and done.....👏😍
luvmaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow gouri di.........I felt like I am reading tomoro's episode WU,the dialogues were perfect,I hope they show us something like this😳😳😳....and our imagination after the confession ahem ahem.....☺️
Maan ko kuch adhure kaam pure karne hain☺️ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Very nice OS 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome writing and am already in la la land😍😍😍

ur OS is so crisp and cute😳

i must say you have left all the readers to their wild imaginations😆😆

honestly am more interested in knowing wat happens post their confession😳😆😆

keep writing such stuff 👍🏼
Edited by sujsub - 13 years ago
spshastr thumbnail