Written update - 27th September

janki0322 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aright so I owe a THANKYOU to all you wonderful people for appreciating my writing and commenting on it (even if they were just words to make me feel better. LOL….). Thus I just wanted to appreciate those who read and liked my updates.

Oh and just to make it clear, I saw a few comments on the 22nd-23rd post, there is a new entrant in the show claiming to be Tej….but it isn't Tej's look alike. And by the way, the new entrant looks like he is from a city, he is much more modern…wearing jeans and shirt. He looks younger too.

Anyways so here it goes…

Starts with where it ended on Thursday, where the mystery man says his name is Tej Pratap Singh and Sugandha-Rudra get shocked to hear it. "Tej" goes to Bitto who is lying on the ground (because Sugandha pushed her in the last episode) in front of the mandir, and says that he is Tej, her husband and to recognize him from "mann ki aankhon se" as she will understand that he is her love. Sugandha says to Rudra to say something looking at how this behroopiya entered the haveli.  "Tej" says that if you weren't my elder brother, you would have gotten some good beating from that same whip. He moves to bitto and asks for forgiveness from her for leaving her alone like that and says that he is back now and nobody will dare harm her in anyway. "Tej" tries to touch bitto's hand but she moves away. He asks her as to why she is dressed as a widow and what did she think that he will leave her alone and go that far? "Tej" picks up some sindoor from the mandir and is about to apply it on Bitto but Bitto catches his hand before he could. He tries to reassure bitto that he is Tej, her husband. Sugandha yells at him that Tej is dead and that they are not fools to believe him. Rudra also yells at him to stop his nautanki and leave from the haveli or else he will forget all the relations. "Tej" says what relation is he talking about; all the relations broke the day he left haveli with bitto. Today he is only here to take bitto with him as he knows that bitto will never be accepted in this house.

"Tej" moves to bitto and asks her to go with him to the house they built together but bitto refuses to believe anything and shows him Tej's photo saying that is her husband and nobody could ever take his place. "Tej" says he himself wonders why God gave him this face; all he knows is that he was going in his truck and the brakes weren't working when suddenly a car came in front of the truck and while trying to save the car, his truck hit the tree. Next thing knows is that he woke up in the hospital where none of the family members were around and the people there were calling him Vikram (FLASHBACKS ARE SHOWN WHILE HE IS NARRATING ALL THIS). Bitto doesn't believe him, "Tej" questions bitto if face is all that matters to her, and what about the Heart. He asks her to question her heart and she will find all the answers. "Tej" says alright if you don't trust me than where is his mother, she will recognize him as she will never mistake her son for somebody else.

Rudra yells at him to stop all the drama again and tells him that all the other family members have gone for Tej's asthi visarjan. "Tej" asks why when he is alive, Rudra yells at him again to stop and leave from the haveli, but "Tej" doesn't. Rudra gets mad and calls the guards to throw "Tej" out of the haveli while "Tej" says he doesn't even want to live in this house, he is just here to take his wife from here and calls out to Bitto to go with him but Bitto doesn't react. "Tej" is thrown out of the haveli while Bitto runs back to her room and cries while remembering the moments when Tej said he is always with bitto and will never leave her alone (before the accident), and also recalls what "Tej" said about being her husband and her love earlier. Bitto talks to Tej's photo and says how can she believe that he has returned with a new face when she herself saw him dying.

Cut to Sugandha and Rudra in their room…Rudra questions as to where did this problem come from when Sugandha replies because of greed and says that look at himself (Rudra) as he got Tej killed just for the property, out of greed. Rudra says yes he got that done but couldn't get a thumb print on the papers. Sugandha says she is sure that all this is done and planned by Jai. Rudra says if Jai creates any more problems between him and the property then he will have Jai killed as well. Sugandha says that she will anyhow get Bitto's thumb print on the papers and runs to Bitto's room while Rudra smirks.

Bitto is sitting on the bed sulking when Sugandha enters and asks bitto as to why is she crying and that bitto should have gone with "Tej" when he came to fetch her. Bitto says that he wasn't her Tej to which Sugandha asks if he wasn't than how come he knew so much about her. Bitto replies that she doesn't know anything. Sugandha says but she knows, all this is a planned by Jai as he doesn't want her to sign these papers. He has his eye set on the property but Sugandha says she won't let anything go on their (Jai or Bitto's) name. Sugandha again something about Jai-Bitto's relationship but Bitto tells her to please not accuse her of something like that. Sugandha says that she knows that Jai-Bitto want the property when Bitto says that she doesn't want anything. Sugandha says than why doesn't she give it to those who do want it. Bitto says it's not her property to give. Sugandha says but she will get her thumb print on the papers and will not let it go back to Dadibua. Sugandha tries to force Bitto into printing her thumb on the paper but Bitto refuses and requests her that it's wrong and tries stopping Sugandha. Downstairs, Jai is with "Tej" when Rudra tells him that you brought the behroopiya back to haveli? Then Jai and Rudra accuse each other of making and bringing the dead alive. "Tej" yells at both to stop as he has had it enough.  Bitto is still refusing to sign the papers, but Sugandha is hell bent to get Bitto's thumb print. Finally Bitto yells at her to stop as its wrong.

PRECAP: "Tej" says that whether or not the world believes him, but he knows that his truck's brakes were tempered to make it not work and he will find out who did it, Rudra and Sugandha are kindda scared. Rudra says that if he is a behroopiya then how did he know about the brakes, but says whoever "Tej" may be, he sure as hell knows that they (Rudra and Sugandha) wanted Tej killed.

Ok so the last part of todays update was hard to write so I may have skipped a few dialogues and made mistakes in writing, but I guess whatever I have here does help in providing a point as to where the story is. Enjoy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Janki wahw thanks for the lovely update so detailed and well written I am sure it took a lot of your precious time, I am really not sure what to make out of the serial , it would have been better if Tej look a like shared the same face , I did read that they are trying to revamp the show, may be the leads were throwing a lot of attitude and they wanted to get rid of them , whatever?  i do look forward for your lovely updates and I understand it takes a lot of effort, time , penmenship , patience to write a update really appreciate the effort
mitmit thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely and detailed update.  This Vikram was dead in the hospital and Tej soul want into him.  Something like that.  What you say?  Again thanks.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the awesome detailed update.

I so confuse, cause I don't know what is going on anymore. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.