Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: norani

@Rumi and Vin, dears : He he he ... what about actress dear, is there any that you are diehard fan of ? 😊😃 . BTW, is that his real name, Vivian. Vivian is more towards a woman's name but I found out that it is also a man's name. Its like a magnet that girl or woman attracted to actors and vice versa ... Opposites attracts 😆

Just like our dear Shankar who I think is Smiriti Kalra's biggest fan. Am I right Shankar dearie ? 😃

No dear...I am die heart fan of few actresses also...😳 Like Smiriti...Sukirti Kandpal...Priya Wal...😳

And yes its his real name...Vivian Dsena...😳

norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

No dear...I am die heart fan of few actresses also...😳 Like Smiriti...Sukirti Kandpal...Priya Wal...😳

And yes its his real name...Vivian Dsena...😳

Me, Neil Bhatt and Smiriti Kalra only ... and that too in 12/24 KB 😃 and other show (in future time) if they are coupled together 😳
Rumi007 thumbnail

Me, Neil Bhatt and Smiriti Kalra only ... and that too in 12/24 KB 😃 and other show (in future time) if they are coupled together 😳

I am still using Neil Smiriti siggy and avi...😳

vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Rumi and Vin, dears : He he he ... what about actress dear, is there any that you are diehard fan of ? 😊😃 . BTW, is that his real name, Vivian. Vivian is more towards a woman's name but I found out that it is also a man's name. Its like a magnet that girl or woman attracted to actors and vice versa ... Opposites attracts 😆

Just like our dear Shankar who I think is Smiriti Kalra's biggest fan. Am I right Shankar dearie ? 😃

No.. No.. Norani dear, Iam not a diehard fan of any actress.. 😛
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinolya

No.. No.. Norani dear, Iam not a diehard fan of any actress.. 😛

He he he, Vin dearie .. so you repel all the actresses na. Don't go and repel like what G did to K nowadays 😆
vinolya thumbnail

He he he, Vin dearie .. so you repel all the actresses na. Don't go and repel like what G did to K nowadays 😆

Dear Norani, No.. No its not that I dislike all the actresses... I like some of the south Indian actresses like Revathi, Jyothika, Amala, Nadiya, Sridevi and from the north I like Madhuri Dixit and Kajol.. they are my all time favorite actresses... And among actors I like Surya.. he is a tamil film actor and from the north I like Sharukh and Hrithik. Liking an actor and being a diehard fan of an actor is totally two different things.. As Rumi was talking about diehard fan so I just mentioned about whom Iam diehard fan of 😊 
norani thumbnail

Dear Norani, No.. No its not that I dislike all the actresses... I like some of the south Indian actresses like Revathi, Jyothika, Amala, Nadiya, Sridevi and from the north I like Madhuri Dixit and Kajol.. they are my all time favorite actresses... And among actors I like Surya.. he is a tamil film actor and from the north I like Sharukh and Hrithik. Liking an actor and being a diehard fan of an actor is totally two different things.. As Rumi was talking about diehard fan so I just mentioned about whom Iam diehard fan of 😊 

He he he ... so I know now you like Jyothika (superb acting in Chandramukhi), Sridevi (cute mouth she got) and Surya (his moustache make him handsome). I like them too apart from my favorite actor R. Madhavan (he got a sweet smile).  Like you too, I also like Madhuri and SRK but not Hrithik.
Okay, you are not diehard fan of them but only NB ❤️.

vinolya thumbnail

He he he ... so I know now you like Jyothika (superb acting in Chandramukhi), Sridevi (cute mouth she got) and Surya (his moustache make him handsome). I like them too apart from my favorite actor R. Madhavan (he got a sweet smile).  Like you too, I also like Madhuri and SRK but not Hrithik.
Okay, you are not diehard fan of them but only NB ❤️.

😳 😳 😳 Yes..Yes.. Only NB.. ❤️
norani thumbnail

😳 😳 😳 Yes..Yes.. Only NB.. ❤️

Vin dearie, I knew you would say this ...😃 Its interesting statement from you because usually most of the viewers are diehard fans of big screen actors. Hope Neil will be there too ...
Rumi007 thumbnail
Less quoting guys...please do not quote more than three posts...😳