Lo Ji ek aur definition...

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
of True Lobee... So who ever knows ridhhima better and whoever ridhhima knows better that is her true lobeeee...

Hainji... according to this logic, Shanky, padma and anjie are Ridhhima's true loberssss! 😆

Ok chalo ek gal dasso - o ji i know someone from the past 3 years and i know someone from the past 6 -7 months - toh mujhe kiske baare mein zyada pata hoga ji? Aur jab do pati patni ek doosre ko jaan ne samajhne ki koshish kar rahe they - toh aa gaya panauti! Arre yeh toh nayi picture ban gayi - Pati Patni aur Panauti!!!!!!

Chalo ji serious ho jayo abb - hain ji, toh armaan ji definitely knows ridhhima ji ka fav color red hai ji - of course, they know each other for 3 years - abb itna bhi nahi jaanta toh 3 saal jhak maara kya? Aur siddy boy, usko toh kuch nahi maloom (imp cheez bhi nahi maloom) aur usse lagta hai ridhhima aunty white bol rahi hain - par ji uske dil ne kaha red 😳....bin boley aur bin jaane jo samajh jaye, kaisa yeh pyaar hai?

And now a vry important question to the cvs - wat was the purpose of the episode?
Are u tryin to tel us, armaan knows riddhhima more than sid? tht we all know - but is knowing superficial things the parameter to judge the depth of a relationship - phir toh sab log true lobers ho jaye - how much time does it take anyway to knw things bout ppl?

Whatever! It was such a boring episode and tomorrow we have our physchotic lover back! Man he really is behaving like an obssessed lover! Y do u have to keep doing such things to get her attention i dont understand... Get a life armaan - Let her be!!! Just let her be!!!! PLS!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
it was so juvenile the whole 'who knows riddhima ' better game ...dmg creatives r 5th graders or what..how dumb n superfiicial!! Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post. i agree with you.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they r giving us parameter to check true lobbee every day..
acc to their parameter my parents love is not true 🤣
with their parameter i will never get a lobe 🤣
dumb 🤢
Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That game was very superficial...But these days DMG is very superficial...
Physical love over deep bond etc..

At the end of the episode, all I felt was Armaan was a big hypocrite and attention seeker
Has he ever left the husband and wife live in peace? Constantly stalking, eavsdropping...intervening, manipulating  there's a limit!

Anywhere they go, he has to be there! The day Sid called him to remind him about Riddhima's b'day and when Armaan lied to him to he didnt remember, his hypocracy came out.

Be it Ridhdima's b'day be it honeymoon this guy knows to ruin their lives! How will they have the time to get to know each other when this guy ensures that they constantly think about him!

Edited by prejudiced - 13 years ago
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My Rapzie is back !!

I have not seen the episode !!

But seems like CVS has gone to bonker !!

No comment...!!
thank god .........not watching the illogical show that is making no sense at all......crap, crap , crap, crap, crap, crap....with Psycho...and glyceriene devi story !!
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oji tussi fer ek karara post leke hazir hogaye ji..............oye wah ji.....wadian heji yeh toh......

kher ji.......rapzieeeeeee........menu lagda haiga.........CVs kende ssi tuanu jenadi saari likes or dislikes pata howegi........oh howega sada ready made dulha ya dulhan.......

par yaar........menu te laga tha ki puri zindagi guzarne ke baad bhi insaan ek doosre ko puri tarah samaj nahi pata......

I mean...........isnt that life is a learning process and as 2 ppl start living with each other........they start to learn about each other every single day and with new happenings in life.....u try to understand each other and their response to the certain situation of life......so I think its really boils down to the understanding level rather then knowing about each other.......wat say??????
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess1

My Rapzie is back !!

I have not seen the episode !!

But seems like CVS has gone to bonker !!

No comment...!!
thank god .........not watching the illogical show that is making no sense at all......crap, crap , crap, crap, crap, crap....with Psycho...and glyceriene devi story !!

ha ha ...well said👏

i am waiting for the psycho and glycerin- devi mahasangram to end!! Hope we get to hear the antim-sanskaar of these two very soon
😆yad hai na is week ka trp post karna hai..............
Us ke baat dekhna kaise CVs apna definition phirse badalte hain.
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣........laws of trooooooooooooooo loweeeeeeee...are written and rewritten by DMG everydayyyyyyyyy...law of DMG trooo lowee is  rewriting newtons law of gravitation pull.....and Newton is rolling in his grave.....

Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every massive particle in the universe attracts every other massive particle with a force  inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.
So more the distance...she is married...how more distant can you get........... that should imply less/least gravitation forced pull.

DMG troooo loweeeeeeeeee  law of gravity states that force of pull is directly proportional to hounding and harassment  with no concept of personal space....