Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: beautiful16

uske sawaal galat nahi hai yaar.... she is bound to ask all the questions... but answer milne k baad y is she not beleivng him??? aise kya kare munna k woh yakeen karegi????

Hey  folks, lots of debate on an intense epi. Well done for an overall competent handling. Akshara is little too sensitive but how can she be blamed? How would one react to the prospect of a marriage proposal to one's own very much married spouse!? Not quite a routine occurrence, isn't it? As for the suspension of trust on her part, she does have some valid reasons- a few of them verified and admitted by Hero himself. So give her a space and eventually she will see into the truth of husband's claims of innocence and unrivaled love- amply strengthened by the voice from a clear conscience and perhaps, corroborated by Mohit. (On a side note; though we know about Hero's 'chastity' and self inflicted back-fired stratagem, some philandering unfaithful husbands are duping their wives with uncouth swearing in real life- so 'trust' on the part of a spouse can not be automatic or for granted. Only her sound 'insight' and husband's genuineness will prevail in the 'trust'.)

Naitik was superb with controlled acting and so was his script.πŸ‘ He was disturbed but not burdened with the conscience of guilt and that was ably carried out by the actor. Other good point in the script is his unreserved confession about his earlier ill-advised stratagem of capturing the attention. And this admission will help his cause greatly in the eye of Akshara as now the ball is in her majesty's court.

The elder DIL of Maheshwari Angrycontinues to behave absurdly- while she is expecting docile submission from her own DIL to all of her whimsical ideas, she merrily goes on in cutting off or ignoring her own far wiser MIL.

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xyze

why the hell is sneha's mom so adamant to make a tamasha of her OWN daughter..kya soch rahi hai......when shankari tai said ki the boy is not suitable....she didn't think that she shud atleast talk to sneha, ask about naitik or warn her bas apni jasoosi mein lagi hui hai....😑wat is she planning......i mean she wud definitely wudn't want to pair her daughter wid a guy unsuitable...........phir why did she say mujhe shaq hai ki ladka shaadishuda hai....why the hell was she still considering the naitik........😑😑

and she's not telling sneha that the boy is unsuitable... she wants her daughter to continue be in love with him and spoil her life🀒 ek se badkar ek intelligent ppl. r there in yrkkh..

Originally posted by: ananya_krish

aaj shaurya ka big time  plan flop hua....πŸ˜†he doesnt know abt his momπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

yeps ! that's really unfair..rajshri always dictates her own terms and say "varsha bhi toh aisa hi chahti hai"..she cares least about varsha's feelings...😑  i see no diff. b/w gayitri and rajshri...one is obsessed with her son, the other with her DIL...

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I watched YR today after soooo long & I'm glad i did....Naitik was just brilliant today....he did the right thing by telling the truth and silly Akshara as usual didnt want to believe him!!

The strength of a relationship is love & trust abd if this girl wants to believe ST and others and not her own husband, then hum kya bolein!! Well done Naitik...magar since u have caused this problem, ab chadho suli par Aksh ko mannane ke liye!!

yes Ritu..Naitik ko is jurm mein saza-e-shaque diya jaata hai πŸ˜ƒ  now stupid fellow is not getting angry on her for doubting him ! πŸ˜‘ saara kuch pehle hi bol diya, during bhola's fiasco...

what is to be seen is ke what does akshara want now..if she doesn't believe naitik , if she thinks he's lying to her, making excuses and he likes sneha then what will she gain by getting upset with him? i wanna know what does a wife  do in these situations..πŸ˜• leave him or talk to him ke choose one of us or forgive him ? by showing attitude, will he come back to her ? will she forget everything so easily? Dimri says that every problem b/w naksh leads to better understanding b/w them..mujhe toh lagta hai every MU leaves another dent on their relationship and it's very difficult to forget the same and move on   

Originally posted by: smrth

Hey  folks, lots of debate on an intense epi. Well done for an overall competent handling. Akshara is little too sensitive but how can she be blamed? How would one react to the prospect of a marriage proposal to one's own very much married spouse!? Not quite a routine occurrence, isn't it? As for the suspension of trust on her part, she does have some valid reasons- a few of them verified and admitted by Hero himself. So give her a space and eventually she will see into the truth of husband's claims of innocence and unrivaled love- amply strengthened by the voice from a clear conscience and perhaps, corroborated by Mohit. (On a side note; though we know about Hero's 'chastity' and self inflicted back-fired stratagem, some philandering unfaithful husbands are duping their wives with uncouth swearing in real life- so 'trust' on the part of a spouse can not be automatic or for granted. Only her sound 'insight' and husband's genuineness will prevail in the 'trust'.)

Naitik was superb with controlled acting and so was his script.πŸ‘ He was disturbed but not burdened with the conscience of guilt and that was ably carried out by the actor. Other good point in the script is his unreserved confession about his earlier ill-advised stratagem of capturing the attention. And this admission will help his cause greatly in the eye of Akshara as now the ball is in her majesty's court.

The elder DIL of Maheshwari 😑continues to behave absurdly- while she is expecting docile submission from her own DIL to all of her whimsical ideas, she merrily goes on in cutting off or ignoring her own far wiser MIL.

right..naitik wanted her to get jealous and she's doing all that now...but what does she expect from naitik? i wanna know exactly HOW does she perceive her husband to be? she seems to be alright with her MIL who treats her like a doormat but unhappy with her husband who loves her more than anyone else.......she's showing attitude bec. naitik uske peeche peeche ghoomta rehta hai..the day he'll shift his focus somewhere else, she'll come to know his value......a small sample she's already seen....she never took naitik seriously when he said that he feels neglected..now she's saying "mera mazak bana diya" πŸ€£ she took him for granted isn't it? nothing is permanent in life...sneha's incident cud have been a reality also....if she knew that therez a distance being created b/w naitik and her then she should have mend the broken fences then and there....find some way out of this puzzle..but she kept on giving excuses "i have to keep everyone happy, not just you" ...and now she's paying for it....

she was right...taali ek haath se nahi bajti...her action was followed by  naitik's reaction and now her reaction follows naitik's action..they r all interdependent...BTW she must correct her twisted concept of love....it can happen anywhere anytime and it's not necessary that it's reciprocated....galti sirf sneha ki KYUN nahi ho sakti? πŸ˜•
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Naitik stole d whole show..his dialogues was too good..can't express!
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I watched YR today after soooo long & I'm glad i did....Naitik was just brilliant today....he did the right thing by telling the truth and silly Akshara as usual didnt want to believe him!!

The strength of a relationship is love & trust abd if this girl wants to believe ST and others and not her own husband, then hum kya bolein!! Well done Naitik...magar since u have caused this problem, ab chadho suli par Aksh ko mannane ke liye!!

ohh u did.... 😊
akshi is not silly ritu... itne dino mein jo kuch bhi hua koi bhi achcha khaasa insaan shaq karne par majbur hoga... & akshi is not totally believng ST but she is mixing all the points watever happend in last few daz... good tat munna explained evrythng but now she is super gussa.... she will react like ths.... will take time to understnd.....πŸ˜ƒ
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

right..naitik wanted her to get jealous and she's doing all that now...but what does she expect from naitik? i wanna know exactly HOW does she perceive her husband to be? she seems to be alright with her MIL who treats her like a doormat but unhappy with her husband who loves her more than anyone else.......she's showing attitude bec. naitik uske peeche peeche ghoomta rehta hai..the day he'll shift his focus somewhere else, she'll come to know his value......a small sample she's already seen....she never took naitik seriously when he said that he feels neglected..now she's saying "mera mazak bana diya" πŸ€£ she took him for granted isn't it? nothing is permanent in life...sneha's incident cud have been a reality also....if she knew that therez a distance being created b/w naitik and her then she should have mend the broken fences then and there....find some way out of this puzzle..but she kept on giving excuses "i have to keep everyone happy, not just you" ...and now she's paying for it....

she was right...taali ek haath se nahi bajti...her action was followed by  naitik's reaction and now naitik's action is followed by her reaction..they r all interdependent...BTW she must correct her twisted concept of love....it can happen anywhere anytime and it's not necessary that it's reciprocated....galti sirf sneha ki KYUN nahi ho sakti? πŸ˜•

A subtle but important shift by the CVs in this round of MU is the reversal of the role. For a change; ever wise, ever 'suffering', mostly 'righteous' Akshara is on verge of tripping into wrong judgment (if not already 'tripped'), while Naitik is 'vulnerable' this time and not entirely his fault. Hope script will hold onto its grip. 😊

Edited by smrth - 13 years ago
JAYA_09 thumbnail

ohh u did.... 😊
akshi is not silly ritu... itne dino mein jo kuch bhi hua koi bhi achcha khaasa insaan shaq karne par majbur hoga... & akshi is not totally believng ST but she is mixing all the points watever happend in last few daz... good tat munna explained evrythng but now she is super gussa.... she will react like ths.... will take time to understnd.....πŸ˜ƒ

definetely yaar no girl will accep[t that a  marriage proposal coming for her hsuband. really every girl get angry. i know it is not naitik fault. the main he encouraged sneha before akshi and  all  these things happened. definetely it will sopme time for akshi to understand what has happened. what beutiful, will sankari tai will sneha's mom that naitik is already married. will the another problemon their for naksh. in a way sneha's of mom.

ohh u did.... 😊

what will happen thode time baad? she will start thinking ke oh naitik theek hi keh raha hoga?   she will not understand till the time mohit tells her abt jealousy plan or sneha tells her that her love was one sided...it'll be too late by then πŸ€’ i dun think this time naitik will be able to manofy her...and he must not try also...the more justification he'll give, the more she'll think ke he's wrong..i wanna watch 2 scenes now...one, naitik giving it back to sneha, which is long due...and 2nd, naitik telling akshara that she never understood his love for her  AND after that, he must change a bit...stop behaving like a poodle...make her run behind him..

oh and jab shaque karna tha, she was acting like it's okay , i trust my husband..now when she had to trust him, she's started doubting him πŸ˜‘
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago