Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

why the hell is sneha's mom so adamant to make a tamasha of her OWN daughter..kya soch rahi hai......when shankari tai said ki the boy is not suitable....she didn't think that she shud atleast talk to sneha, ask about naitik or warn her bas apni jasoosi mein lagi hui hai....😑wat is she planning......i mean she wud definitely wudn't want to pair her daughter wid a guy unsuitable...........phir why did she say mujhe shaq hai ki ladka shaadishuda hai....why the hell was she still considering the naitik........😑😑

ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
aaj shaurya ka big time  plan flop hua....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he doesnt know abt his momπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haann re justt fida on his wordss..godd knoes akshii kab samjheggii??nd jab samjhgii then naitik will b angrryy..godd thzz show is full of MU's nww..!!😑😑
Apoorva_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tafseer

haan haan ekdum round the corner....phir ek do lollipop scene coz kuch dhamaal toh humein milta nahi....  but usi mein khush hai baba....πŸ˜†

Sacch...We are happy to watch any kind of scenes..!! main tohh aaj ke jhagde se bhi khush hoon..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I watched YR today after soooo long & I'm glad i did....Naitik was just brilliant today....he did the right thing by telling the truth and silly Akshara as usual didnt want to believe him!!

The strength of a relationship is love & trust abd if this girl wants to believe ST and others and not her own husband, then hum kya bolein!! Well done Naitik...magar since u have caused this problem, ab chadho suli par Aksh ko mannane ke liye!!
Apoorva_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya_krish

aaj shaurya ka big time  plan flop hua....πŸ˜†he doesnt know abt his momπŸ₯±πŸ₯±

haan... I had some hopes..!! but this Biscoot rani is 😑😑 kis zamaane mein paida hui thi yar..even dadi,gopi dadi and dhaniya were happy with shaurya's decision..!!
Apoorva_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananya_krish

haaan its better than those bekaar ke smps jo hamesha blurr rehta hai..😑

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

haan... I had some hopes..!! but this Biscoot rani is 😑😑 kis zamaane mein paida hui thi yar..even dadi,gopi dadi and dhaniya were happy with shaurya's decision..!!

eeeeeeee.Biscoot Queen is acting way too smart....as if Varsha is the 1st lady to be pregnant... har baat par apni taang adhati hai.....
ananya_krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apoorva_22

evryone was.  rofl rofl
ananya_krish thumbnail
bye bye tafseer, appu gn sd tc:) naksh dreams