OS - Maaneet - After thoughts

Posted: 13 years ago

After he had spoken those thought provoking words, she had become self conscious and moved away. She didn't have the courage to look him in the eye now, not after what he had said. She knew what he was trying to do, but she was still holding onto something, something so strongly that she needed the time to figure out what was it that was holding her back.

She got up and started walking towards the window again. Not able to contain himself, he followed her. She was cursing herself in her mind – she was rueing about having lusty thoughts about the man who had a heart of gold. She knew he would never go this far before he got a verbal assurance from her. Oblivious of the fact that he was now standing right behind her, she was startled when he put his hand on her shoulder and slowly turned her to come face to face with him. She gently pinned her against the wall next to the window and started moving closer. He moved so close that their chests were against each others – his pressing hard on hers. He noticed the struggle she made to breathe heavily when her chest didn't have the room to heave. He backed off – but only a mere millimeter. For he was enjoying the rhythmic movements of her heart. He cupped her face and asked again 'Kya yeh nazdeekiyaan, tumhare liye jhoot se alag nahi? Jawab do Geet!' Not sure what to do and not able to control anymore, she jerked his hands off her face causing him to move back a little and bounced ahead to hug him. At first, he was startled at her gesture, but he was quick to realize that she was beginning to say something.

'Kuch jhoot nahi nahi – yeh nazdeekiyaan, yeh ehsaas, aapka pyaar, meri chahat – sab sach hai. Agar kuch jhoot hai, toh who hai natak – jo aaj tak hum karte aaye hain. Main aapke bigair nahi jee sakti, lekin mujhe darr lagta hai – aapko khone ka. Mujhe phir se akele hone ka darr lagta hai, aapse door rehne ka darr.'

She was now just about to shed tears when he broke the hug and kissed her forehead and her eyes. His happiness did not know any bounds, but his love for her overtook every other emotion he held at that moment. They walked back towards the fireplace – she hugged him from the side around his waist while his hands curled around her shoulders. It was a protective gesture from his end assuring her that he is always with her – holding her close to him even if the world conspired against them to tear them apart. He seated her on the huge couch that lay right across from the fireplace and made her head rest against the armrest. He went and laid behind her not seemingly making an attempt to touch her at all. She turned her head to look at him only to notice he was looking at her with love written all over his eyes. She acknowledged the look by resting the side of her hand on his chest. He slowly moved his hand to gather her face from below her ear to show her much he loved her and all he wanted to do was to be with her. She turned her face back to the fireplace while keeping her hand on his hand to indicate she understands the meaning of his gestures and the depth of his love.

Snow had now stopped, the wind was not howling anymore and the fire was not raging. The ambience had now taken a calming stillness, the weather conspiring them to stay closer. They neither felt cold, nor hot. The effect of heat had forsaken them – the one from the fire had no effect on them for their bodies were now numb to any external feel, and their own body heats had quietened for this moment was only filled with love – outdoing all other emotions that they felt only a few moments ago. They both lay there in the same position all night her back against his chest – not wanting to talk or move from the fear of disturbing the beauty of this new awareness between them. And so, none of them slept through the night.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing thoughts you have expressed..very nice.. good job... 👏
esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing!!! LOVED IT!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wow Sohniya it's amazing, it's breath taking. When she couldnt breath, i also stopped my breathing...Really such an awesome job, seriously loved it.....

Please please pretty please it's a request of idiot to write 1 more OS for tomorrow...

Luv you.....

Muniza
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bravo!

'Kuch jhoot nahi nahi – yeh nazdeekiyaan, yeh ehsaas, aapka pyaar, meri chahat – sab sach hai. Agar kuch jhoot hai, toh who hai natak – jo aaj tak hum karte aaye hain. Main aapke bigair nahi jee sakti, lekin mujhe darr lagta hai – aapko khone ka. Mujhe phir se akele hone ka darr lagta hai, aapse door rehne ka darr.'

Best dialog I have read so far. I hope what they show (when they show it_ is atleast half as beautiful as this.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hope we can see this on screen..
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😲 tryin to breathe......
😲need air........

😲
😲need air.......
😲hyperventilating......
😲gasping for air.....
😲ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

🤢 dead
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

Kyun babes...Maan pinned you against the wall and made you unable to breathe kya? LOL

Come back...come back...and write more....

nahin yaar....i love maan...but i am too good to take anyone's man...
he is only and only geet's maan!!
But man i wish i was mean....then i wouldn't mind him pinnin me down!!
But my poor heart can't take the fact that someone would snatch away maan from geet!! I hope i don't have to see them separate ever again...i have not healed from the almost separation...another one of those...and dol u will get a call to attend my funeral!

Ok...first off what is this??? What is this that u have written?? It was an atom bomb....thank god i did not read this before a class.....i would have surely fainted!!

This was all in ur mind.....and i am glad that u shared it!! Like i said...u are a brilliant writer.......and this was just amazing!! Geet's words when she confessed......they were written beautifully!!! I might die earlier....because i am friends with such brilliant writers.....u....Niha...and then of course vrush di.....yaar this was simply beautiful.....i know to a u might feel that this was not great....but that is because u know urself well...and u know what u wanted to express.....and so to u this may be eh ok..ok...but to us....well to me it was amazing!!! Honestly yaar....good job

can i forget the rest of the idiots.....they all are brilliant writers as well!!

but look how much i loves ya darling....me came back and wrote another comment....well i knew i had to....the first time i read i didn't have words to express how amazing it was....and so at that moment i wrote down what i felt....and so now i am calm....and came back to give a real comment 😉

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dol - even if they show scraps from this .... it will be worth the wait we suffering this whole weekend
i love it to bits...you better send me a pm whenever you write...thanks to Shivani ..or like always i could have missed it all...or could have been the lateeeeee comer

shiveni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye Dol kya kardhiya yar tumne subhe subhe😍it was mind blowing dear.awesome ,fantabulous, and i am running short of words to appreciate ur effort👏 well done and keep going.Geet's dialogues were awesome hope to see this onscreen😃