-||- BAVD :: Story so far -||- (NO COMMENTS)

DV_LVR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I know many will join us over the duration and so this is a summary of the episodes from the start..  😊

Please DO NOT POST any comments in this thread - use the LIKE button to express your appreciation of DV's, Mariam's and Vik's work.  Any comments will be trashed w/o explanation!

!!...Story So Far...!!
  • They show Agra and introduce the father of the heroine as a rich person but who is honest and loved and respected by everyone.
  • Fathers secretary getting the best gifts in and around agra
  • father asking the secretary if these ppl seem agreeable; secretary informs that the ppl are living in the land that was gift from the heroines grandfather.
  • father goes home; sees the mother fixing the place for the ppl
  • father and mother lament over their bad luck that even  though they helped so many families ; their own daughters marriage is taking so long
  • Bharti (the heroine) is getting ready and her best friend Neelam is helping her. they show only the girls eyes and smile
  • the ppl who have come to see her have arrived
  • father tries impressing the ppl with the expensive gifts and by indirectly telling them all his assets
  • after some time ; these pppl insist on seeing the gift
  • Bharti comes downs and they show her (height 3.5 feet)
  • the guy shouts seeing her and the rest of his family insults them
  • father begs them and bharti crying
  • but they leave anyways
  • Neelam getting married
  • bharti shows up with her parents
  • everyone sees her and comments on her height
  • bharti and neelam having a convo about bharti's dream guy and they show vikrant (shyam from balika vadhu)
  • neelam's fiancee has a best friend who comments on the lateness of the band due to which everyone is waiting
  • vikrant is one of the band members and they are delayed bcoz of him
  • procession starts and the firnds of neelam fiancee are all dancing ( i think they are drunk ; not sure coz i missed some footage in between)
  • the best friend asks someone from the brides friends to dance
  • someone comments from the audience that bharti si neelams best friend
  • bharti is pulled in between and forceably made to dance
  • dance gets out of hand ; parenst not able to rescue her
  • the guys start throwing bharti in the air
  • bharti gets tossed 2-3 times and everyone looking in horror
  • finally vikrant cant take it anymore and he pushes away the guys and saves bharti and puts her in ground
  • the guy and vikrant have a tussle; the band( is also his whole family ) gets involved along with the grooms friends
  • vikrant is forced to apologise to the guy as he is from the grooms side
  • the band ppl get paid less as they are blamed for the drama
  • bharti and family just stands and watches
  • the band ppll starts going away and even bharti is going in and she keeps looking back at vikrant(title song playing)
  • bhartis father looking at vikrant. scene freezes.
promo for next week: Bharti's father remembering vikrant and thinking that he is the first guy who has not made fun of bharti or her height. he goes to vikrants house to meet vikrant...

(i noticed that no one has written an update yet so i am putting up a short version for the whole week.please excuse if i missed anything.)

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys this is important for all of u to read
for the story so far as an Recap i will be posting it from the help if IF Synopsis because it will help u understand to story better and from Imagine Tv that way it will stay here forever as its get moved as the story goes ahead...so my main point is that i am not doing any copyright or i want any one to claim it that i am copyrighting it all the credit will goes to IF...i am just doing all this so new member will have the update for story as where its heading to from the beginning.
And this well also save my time as i am student and i also need to give my times into my studying.
here are the websites that i will be suing to save my times and get the update to u asap

http://india-forums.com/tv-show/679/baba-aiso-varr-dhundo/synopsis/

http://www.imagine.tv/in/shows/synopsis/5/152

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 13 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
CREDIT GOES TO IMAGINE TV

Episode 1

We start with the introduction with the exteriors of Agra. We introduce Rupesh Chauhan who is tensed as the boys family will come to see his daughter. Bhushan gets down from the car to get Dhiren to htier house. Dhra , Rupesh's wife tells her servant to move away all Bharti's furniture. Dhara consoles Rupesh that this time she has a feeling she will get married. We show Bharti getting ready . Bhushan welcomes the boy's family where Sita tries to tont everywhere. As Sita asks for Bharti Rupesh and Dhara avoid it. Everyone are shocked to see Bharti when she is brought to in front of the family.

Edited by Mariam94 - 13 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Episode 2

Bharti feels bad after Deepak calls her bauni. Sita insults Bharti in front of everyone. Sita tells her in laws to leave from there when Bhushan and Rupesh try to stop them and convince them to show them Bharti's qualities. Rupesh tries to show her certificates and shields Dhiren Sita gets the puja thali and tells Bharti that she has to put tilak but she fails to do so. Sita insults them again saying that they should forget to think about Bharti's marriage and then leave form there. Rupesh is completely helpless after they leave.

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 3

Rupesh tries to explain Bharti that these people are trying to show her down so they want her to get married. Bharti shows concern to her father for him and says that she will do what he wishes for her. Neelam tells everyone that they have to attend her wedding the next day. Rupesh tells Bhushan to hurry up with Bharti's marriage since they have no time left as they have some issue that is still not revealed. Few woman comment on Bharti's height when she reaches Neelam's house. One of the baraati Sudhir tries to nag Nandu in Janwasa and tries to create ruckus. We introduce the Bansilal family who come to play band in Neelam's wedding.

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 4

Nandu gets angry on Bansi that they are already late. Damru follows Gaushala behind her IN Janwasa. Gaushala steals some of kachori and jalebi in her packet from the Janwasa. Gaushala tries to save Damru when he gets stuck between Sudhir's friends. Neelam tells Bharti that she deserves a better husband who would be educated. We reveal Murli here who is wearing his bandwala dress on the rickshaw. Sudheer and his friends try to nag Bansi forcing him to play song of their choice. Murli comes and plays their choice song while we can see the barrat arriving. Sudheer says that he wants to dance with Neelam's friend if not any sister.

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 5

Sudheer pulls Bharti to dance in between them where Bharti finds herself very uncomfortable. As Sudheer's friends are tossing Bharti in the air, Rupesh Dhara try their level best but are unable to save Bharti. Murli isnt liking it one bit and finally comes to save her. Sudheer and his friends beat up Murli where Bansi and family also come to save him. Bansi tells Murli to apologize. Nandu gives them half of the money that they were suppose to get but Nandu denies it saying that they have already created so much of mess so they should leave with it.

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 6

As Bansi family reaches home Gaushala keeps tonting Murli. Mridang yells at Gaushala for going for the marriage function. Murli tells Gaushala that as soon as he will finish his studies he will help the family expenses. Rupesh speaks to Dhara telling her how happy he is after seeing Murli saving his daughter in marriage. Gaushala brainwashes Mridang that she creates all the problem so that he gets all the property. Murli helps Dmaru in fixing the band. Bansi tells Murli how his father had his own band party and now he wishes to have his own band party and Murli becomes and officer. and convinces him saying that she can also live a very normal life. As Rupesh bends on his knees to convince

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 7

Rupesh comes to Bansi's house to thank them and invites them for lunch and gifts them but Bansi ji does not accept either of the gift and invitiation. But Gaushala cuts in between and gives him the word that they will come. Murli later denies to come but Kamla convinces him and Mridang also tells him to join them in lunch.

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Episode 8

Bansi family is leaving for lunch in the Rupesh had sent for them where Gaushala is showing off her goggles. As everyone reach there, the whole family is mesmerised to see their house especially Gaushala. The whole Bansi family are welcomed by Rupesh family. Damru starts to play a pot in their house where he sees Bharti. Rupesh introduces Bharti to everyone. Rupesh tells Bharti to take Murli and Veena also to show their house. In between Gaushala steals some jalebi and kachori. Bharti thanks Murli for saving her.