The moment of Passion : Maneet OS

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

The moment of Passion

Geet was just a private secretery for Mann before.But things have changed now.He does'nt want anyone to interrupt his reverie as he feels Geet in his day dream also.He does'nt know how Geet captured his heart.Mann is rough and tough with a killing look.Geet who is just opposite to him is simple,pretty and funny.
He keeps staring at her.It gives only fear to her as she does'nt know that love is hidden in his staring eyes.
Mann and Geet move to Shimla for a meeting.The snow fall is so much that geet can't adjust to the cool climate there.Mann saw only Geet's beauty.Geet looks very ravishing in the snow.Geet runs to the cottage near by to escape from the snowfall.Mann has no other option than to accompany her.His heart longed to see the wet Geet in the snow.
Mann and Geet are near the fire.But Geet shivers like anything.Mann removes his shirt.
Geet is stunned.
"What are you doing Sir?"
"Take this shirt and wear it.You feel cold and you are shivering like hell".
Geet hesitates to take it.
"How can i wear your shirt sir?"
He stares at her.The arrow of fear strikes her mind.She takes the shirt from him.Her hand was shivering while taking it from him.Mann smiles slightly seeing it.

Geet wears the shirt.She keeps her wet hair loose.Mann's eyes can't be controlled.His eyes followed her gestures.She looks absolutely stunning.Mann can't take his eyes off her.Geet feels strange.
"Why are you looking at me like this Sir?"
Geet shivers while asking him like this.She is very uncomfortable.Mann does'nt hear her question.He goes near her.She turns back.He stands close to her.Her hair strands touch his face.She can feel his breath.She sees passion in his eyes for the first time.He caresses her face.
"What are you doing Sir?"
Her voice does'nt come out due to fear.
His fingers go through her face.His touch is passionate for her.But she makes herself believe that what is happening now is wrong.She is frozen for a moment,but she comes to her sense.She becomes a strong girl and manages to raise her voice,
"Mann Sir!"
Mann comes to his senses and takes his fingers back from her.
"What did you do to me Sir?I thought though you are shirt tempered you are a gentleman unlike the other rich men in our metropolitan city.But you proved that i'm wrong.You are like any other men.Disgusting.I'm resigning this job.I don't want to be with you even for a second".
Mann sweats.This is something which he can never tolerate.The girl who drives him crazy each and every moment hates him now.
Geet is about to go out.Mann holds her hand.
"Leave my hand Sir.I'm a middle class girl.I don't have money like you.But i have self respect".
"I know that.That's why i respect you.But don't go at night.It is dangerous".
"Staying here with you at night is more dangerous".
His beloved does'nt trust him.His heart is torn into pieces.
"I promise.I will not repeat it.I swear on my late mother".
Geet melts down a little.
They both loses sleep that night.
They goes back to Mumbai by car.Though they sit together in the car,they don't open their mouth.They part their ways without biding good-bye.

Mann is guilty.
"How could i behave like that to my beloved?It hurt her so much.Why did'nt i apologize?I should wipe her misunderstandings about me.I have to apologize now".
Mann rushes to Geet while Geet hates to see him.
"Why did you come before me?Don't you know that i hate to see you?
He sits on his knees and apologize,
"Please forgive me Geet".
She ignores his apology,
"How can a girl like me trust a womaniser like you?"
Unexpectedly Mann bursts out,
"What did you call me?Womaniser?If i was a womaniser i would have gone to the red street instead of going behind a silly girl like you.Thousands of girls are behind me.Don't you know that?"
Geet becomes silent.
"Mann Sir is supposed to be very decent.Then how did he behave like that to me?Am i misunderstanding him?",she is confused.
"Do you know why i came closer to you?"
Geet has no answer.
He pulls her towards him.
"Because i love you".
Geet is shocked.
Their eyes light up when they look at each other.Their eye contact is that strong.
"I don't know how...i don't know when i started loving you.But one thing i know.I need you through out my life.I will not allow you to go away from me".
Geet can't believe it.
"Mann Sir!"
"You don't trust me?"
He takes out a ring from his pocket and slips it on her finger.
Geet feels that she is in a dream world.
He extends his arm.
"Geet...will you marry me?"
A sweet smile appears on her face.Mann is relieved.She holds his hand with a smile.Mann holds her hand tightly not leaving her to go.She finds it a passionate touch.They smile at each other romantically.It is the most passionate moment in Mann's life.

The end

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! Awesome job Jasmine!!!
.sireesha. thumbnail

Thats Fabulous Dear..........................

Thats Beautifully written...............
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
really sweet and well written!

i really liked it b/c it was all english and soo much easier to read than when its written in hindi. lol
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
soooooooooo decently written OS yaar loved it a lot👏👏
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome...really nice
loved it...it was beautiful
do keep writing...
smarty2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx 4 the pm.excellent job.sweetly written n also u made geet's character full of self respect .thx 4 this wonderful piece
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that's so cute, thanks for the PM....

Muniza
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey!...Jas...!!!!!😉
nice OS...!!!😃
Cute n simply...!!!!👏⭐️👏⭐️👏
Dont mind Jas bt Im proper deewani of Maan...!!!🤪
I dont like bad thing abt him...!!! even his name...!!! plz can u Write "Maan" instaed of "Mann"...!!!!
Cutee999 thumbnail
very well written... 👍🏼.