Mano Ya Na Mano

Article: Divya Dutta triumphed over her PHOBIA

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Divya Dutta triumphed over her PHOBIA

Are you extremely scared of spiders, height, water, some animals, etc to the point where you lose it? You have a phobia! Mano Ya Na Mano resurrects the claustrophobia in you!

Standing in closed places will never be the same. Claustrophobia is the fear of being trapped in a place and having no escape. The person often suffers from anxiety and gets panicky in closed places.

Reknowned film and television actress Divya Dutta will be sharing her real life story in Mano Ya Na Mano's Past Life Story this week. She will be revealing about how past life regression helped to cure her claustrophobia from which she was suffering since childhood.

Divya Dutta made her film debut with Ishq Mein Jeena Ishq Mein Marna in 1994. She went on to win many awards including Sabse Favourite Kaun? For her role in Welcome to Sajjanpur, Best supporting actress at Zee Cine awards for Veer Zaara, Best supporting actress for Delhi 6 at IIFA awards. She is currently awaiting the release of her first Hollywood film Hisss in which she stars opposite Irrfan Khan. Here she shares her fears and how she got around them!

Why did you decide to share your real life experience with STAR One's Mano Ya Na Mano?

Mano Ya Na Mano has a niche audience unlike other shows. The show is believable and I knew I could trust the team. I felt comfortable sharing my story on such a big platform. It was a good experience of sharing the story. I knew the team is dependable and would not tamper with whatever information I gave them. That is the main reason I felt comfortable sharing my story.

Were you suffering from claustrophobia since childhood?

Yes! I was suffering since childhood.

Can you share an experience during which you suffered from this disorder? How did you react in that situation?

I have had a lot of experiences. I remember running out of lifts as I could not bear to stay in closed spaces for long. Once electricity went down in a theatre and I got extremely restless.

How did you come up with the idea of revisiting your past life?

My brother suggested that I should try past life regression and I decided to go for it. I would not like to share the details but yes I did find a cure for claustrophobia. Watch the show to know more… (smiles)

What was your first reaction after finding out the reason for you claustrophobia?

I think past life regression makes you aware of how the problem you are facing, can be solved. It helps you find a remedy and practical solution to the problem.

Would you recommend past life regression to others and why? Do you believe people can find a solution to their problems through this therepy?

Yes… I would recommend past life regression which my brother introduced me to. However it also depends from person to person about whether they are convinced that they want to undergo it. These therepies help but ultimately it's each individual's call.

Did you watch the earlier season of Mano Ya Na Mano? Your views about it?

Yes I thoroughly enjoyed the season hosted by Irrfan Khan. He had done a splendid job!

Can we expect to see more of you on television? What movies can we expect to see you in?

I am not sure about television. My films Hello Darling and Life Express have recently released. My first Hollywod film Hisss opposite Irrfan Khan will release soon. Then there are also some projects with Amol Gupte and Sanjay Leela Bhansali.

Regression and Phobia both deal with the psychology and the television's talented actor will have you reliving your past. Watch Mano Ya Na Mano in this life time on every Saturday and Sunday at 10.30 pm on STAR One.

http://www.starone.in/news/758/divya-dutta-triumphed-over-her-phobia.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its good she is relieved by that phobia now....
nayaba thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing  😊