Sargun Mehta Plays With Her Baby Bump!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Saturday, 25 September 2010 14:16 Read : 31 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Sargun Mehta

Sudhir Sharma's show '12/24 Karol Bagh' that showed actress Sargun Mehta aka Neetu pregnant for last few months, has been freed from her baby bump recently as she has been blessed with a baby boy on the show.

Like any other girl of her age, Sargun was also very apprehensive to play a pregnant woman at such a young age as it used to be a major cause of embarrassment and discomfort for her. Sargun, who is said to be the most excited among the all the
actors in the show, has gone through a very unusual phase while shooting with this fake baby bump.

Sharing her experience with tellycafe, Sargun said, "It was embarrassing because I'm just 21 in real life and I play a 24 year old
pregnant mother so I used to feel embarrassed thinking how my mom and dad will react. Secondly, I used to feel very uncomfortable due to the fake bump tied up on my stomach that I used to sweat from stomach and I felt choked in that pad."

She added that the entire unit people used to pull her leg because of this. The bubbly girl used to find it very weird and funny to carry around the fake bump all around the set. So, whenever the shoot was over, Sargun used to get rid of it fast and start playing and bouncing it around.

However, now as she has given
birth to her reel life son, Sargun is relieved from the pain!

-- Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/3440-sargun-mehta-plays-with-her-baby-bump.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
lol...she's cute....thanks for sharing d article
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks niveditha for sharing.

She is so sweet.And she played her role as a pregnant woman very well.At least she didn't hold her tummy like Anita.🤣

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for article but she acts really good yesterday as a true mom.
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article...
her expressions were too good...the way she cried when giving away the child...😭👏
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Thanks niveditha for sharing.

She is so sweet.And she played her role as a pregnant woman very well.At least she didn't hold her tummy like Anita.🤣

🤣🤣🤣 yaar anita had experience of only 5 months... 🤣🤣
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks Nivedhita.......so Sargun was embarassed playing a pregnant woman at 21.....hmm......was she ok with the making out scene with Vicky 😉