Written Update-22nd and 23rd Sept.

janki0322 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys, I really dont have enough time to write the updates every single day, so I will try and update every now and then. Its too time consuming to have to watch the whole episode and them write evrything. So I might not update everyday and I am not taking the responsibility of doing the written either as I have school work too. Anyways since I didnt see anything up for the 22nd and 23rd I am doing them today. So here it goes....

22nd September

Its night and Bitto is sleeping in her room when Sugandha enters to get Bitto's thumb print on the property papers, but as she is about to get the thumb print, Jai enters the room. Sugandha hides in the room. Jai is there to give Bitto the medicines for her fever. Sugandha tries to move out of the room but is caught by Jai and when asked for the reason of her being in Bitto's room she makes an excuse. Jai is suspicious but doesn't say anything. Next morning, Rudra tells Sugandha that he wants bitto's thumb printed on the papers anyhow so Sugandha calls Bitto and asks her to print her thumb. When Bitto questions about the paper, Sugandha shuts her up. Bitto is about to put her thumb on the papers but Jai comes in asking for Bitto. Jai says he needs his shirt button stitched. Sugandha tries to hold Bitto back but is unsuccessful so Rudra asks Sugandha to follow them or else Bitto will spill the beans.

Bitto is stitching the shirt when Jai asks her about what Rudra and Sugandha were asking her to do cuz as soon as he entered they stood still without a word. Sugandha is listening from outside Jai's room and gets scared. Bitto is about to tell Jai but Sugandha yells Bitto's name and calls for her. Bitto leaves without telling anything to Jai. Jai is about to wear his shirt but notices the stamp pad ink on his shirt where bitto stitched and gets suspicious.

23rd September

Sugandha is trying to make Bitto sign the papers quickly, but before Bitto could print her thumb, Jai snatches the papers from her hands, reads it and tears them. Jai says that they were doing wrong in trying to snatch the property illegally after some argumentative dialogue exchange. Sugandha says some things about Jai-Bitto's relation and Jai decides that he is taking Bitto with him to the city or else here people will not let her live peacefully. Sugandha questions him about what villagers will say and with what relationship is he taking Bitto with him. Jai finally says that if he needs a relation to protect Bitto then he is ready to marry her. Jai asks Bitto if she would marry him, but she slaps him and tells him that she is and always will remain his bhabhi and questions him how dare he think like that. Sugandha talks some bakwaas and Jai says he isn't here to listen to her and that he will never let them accomplish their mission of getting the property on their name. Jai asks bitto to not sign any papers or else they will ruin the whole Thakur family and leaves from there. Sugandha tells bitto that all this is happening because of her and that Bitto is creating problems for the family. Bitto unable to take anymore says that before she creates any problems for the family, she will commit suicide and runs back to her room to talk to Tej's photo. Bitto questions Tej about how he could leave her alone like this and that she doesn't want to live in this dirty world.

A mysterious man opens the door or Tej-Bitto's house/kutiya and looks at Tej's photo with the chandan mala. He removes the mala and throws it on the ground. Bitto is crying in her room still talking to Tej while Sugandha and Rudra and kindda fighting. Rudra tells Sugandha to go get Bitto as he will take her thumb print on a blank stamp paper and will later write whatever he wants. Sugandha gets happy and goes to get Bitto. Bitto is still crying and Sugandha comes there and drags Bitto out of the room into the living room and pushes Bitto down. Rudra has whip in his hand and threatens Bitto to print her thumb on the papers. Bitto refuses saying that's not her property. Sugandha says it's not hers but it's on your name and to sign it. Bitto refuses. Rudra starts beating Bitto with the whip, after a while suddenly he can't move the whip anymore as the mysterious man is holding it from the back. Rudra and Sugandha question him as to who is he and get the shock of their life to hear him say the name: TEJ PRATAP SINGH.

Guys if you do like the updates plz at least hit the like button or even better comment on it. It work as an incentive or a booster for me to do the updates. Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Janki for the update , really appreciate the effort  and time you have taken to update inspite of your time restraints I really enjoy reading your updates which are very well written, Now the serial has  taken an  interesting turn  to see Tej alike making an appearance, at least seems to be moving fast, glad Tej alike is back  now it will make the serial more worthwhile , hope the forum becomes more alive
Edited by lilly - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful update it is really appreciated. Believe we dont' mind how it take's you as your studies come first but when you can please do we love reading your update.

I don't mind if a tej look a like, I'm just glad the story is moving cause I couldn't take that witch and loser being abusive to bitto. I hope is the real.
mitmit thumbnail
So, Bitto will be saved from the evils.  I love your updates. pls keep it up.  thanks