OS - Maaneet - Tempted to touch...

Posted: 13 years ago

This was her first time traveling abroad and her mind was full of questions. She felt an unusual apprehension but when he was with her, she need not fear she thought. They had a client meeting to attend in New York and he thought what better place to take her than Niagara Falls. After their meeting, they headed straight to Buffalo. He had booked a cabin for them for 2 days. They drove through the misty mountainside and wondered at the beauty the place had to offer. They didn't talk much during the drive. By the time they got to Buffalo, it was quite late in the evening so they decided to just head to the cabin. No sooner they got there, a snow storm started. In an attempt to get inside the cabin as quickly as possible, Geet's bag fell on the snow that had already collected a couple inches and all her clothes got wet.

He offered her one of his shorts and a kurta to wear for the night. They took turns freshening up and changing. He went first and she followed. She was kinda shy to come out, but not as much as she was the first time when she wore his kurta. She came out of the room to see him near the fireplace. He was lighting up a fire for them to warm up for it was freezing cold. The window of the cabin overlooked a beautiful valley which was now all white covered with snow.

She went and stood next to the window, stealing a few glances towards him for he was busy lighting up the fire. Suddenly she felt his eyes on her and she stood still like a statue as if her heart would stop beating if she moved an inch. She sensed he was walking towards her. She couldn't help panting and gasping for air. Soon he was standing right behind her, his face touching her hair, his body heat melting her very core. Even amidst the chilly weather, she was now beginning to sweat. He touched her hand and slid his way up to her shoulder and made her turn towards him. He saw the awkwardness she felt and it was only after turning her, did he notice that the first two buttons of the kurta were missing, giving one enough view of her breasts to notice the beauty that lies beneath her clothes. He quickly looked away and up into her eyes. She was shy, but surprisingly feeling not-so-awkward at what he had just seen. He gently pulled her closer, his hands now moving to gather her face. He kissed her on her forehead, then her eyes and then moved on to kiss her lips.

She turned to move away only to be stopped again for he held both her hands, making her chest pull out. Just then, he heard a sound and wasn't sure what that was but he was quick to realize that now her chest was heaving rapidly and she was shivering. He brought her closer and made her back rest against his chest. He moved her hair and moved in closer to kiss her neck. She felt his breath on her neck and slowly moved back unconsciously. It was then that he noticed the third button broke away now giving even deeper access to the heaven that lied beneath the kurta. He quickly turned her and pinned her against the wall. Moving the strand of hair from her face, he traced her hairline, followed by her jawline and then he reached up her chin. He gave a quick look at her teasing chest before moving his finger vertically down her chin while his eyes traced the movements of his finger. He felt the tremor run through her while his fingers lingered at the base of her neck. He felt bold enough and went further down and just when he was about to enter the forbidden territory, she caught the kurta along with his finger. He looked up just as quickly and noticed her pleading eyes. Her grip on his finger was tight, pulling it even closer to her bare skin and his finger was now swinging like a pendulum along with her chest. He shook his head to ask her 'no?' and she responded likewise by shaking her head, her eyes still maintaining her plea. Just then he closed his eyes, she loosened her grip on his finger, and he placed his hand behind her head to pull her to him into a warm hug. They slowly walked to the fireplace, sat down on the carpet, back rested against the couch and slept away arm in arm until morning. When they finally awoke from the soundest sleep either of them ever had, they noticed that their window was now covered in snow. They were buried under 36 inches of snow. It was a week before the roads cleared and they could get out of the cabin. The week spent in this cabin was, by far, the most treasured and time well spent.

It was the last night of their stay here in the cabin. He asked her 'Were you scared to spend this whole week with me here, locked in this cabin?'. She couldn't help the smile that formed on her lips before replying 'I've already booked the cabin for the next year'. 

Inspiration - Tempted to touch by Reggae...

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hailaaaa
Mujhe Sharam Aa Rahi Hain!
Awesome and very besharam in a good way
Loved it
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
When i promise something i keep it up ... samjhi tum ???πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

the change of location from an artificially set up manali was a welcome change, cos it allowed me a scope for imagining the place, the cabin, the window... both of them there, her in shorts and the kurta ...with no ounce of make up and water droplets all over he face, and her pink lips quivering, gave me enough lead to get into the mood of reading what you wrote.. well yes... this background mental prep is very necessary .. atleast for me each time i read something...plus it was you who wrote it .. it had to be good...

the scene was actually believable, and i could visualise the two engaging in intimacy of the sort, her hesitation, holding his finger, shaking her head, something which we have seen before as well...

but the cutest was them falling asleep arm in arm....you know i love these little cute gestures ... and thank you snow man! for giving us the time our dear Maaneet always want but never get with each other ...

like always ... the last line brought a smile on my face ...

p.s: are you related to swati pandey or barry dhillon ? by any chance? how do you always hit the nail on the coffin???

Perfect DD !! and thanks ... it was unbelievably amazing as you promised... graphic details later ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean not ever on this forum i mean ...!!!
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loveee it! The ending was perfect. :)
riya2486 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

u have everything in ur writing to make u a gud novelist dolphin ............awesum writing

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sohniya wonderful my baby, and tell you honestly it's classy scene of MaanEet.. I dont know you have stopped yourself cause of me or you already planned this to write, but it superb, and as i told you even one person if doesnt like the scene i will burn them...

It superb, and seriously loved it, and it's better than editted epi....Even epi was good, but you have done better job...

Love you and biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hug, muahhh

Muniza

Originally posted by: ansah

really awesome...loved it

Thanks so much😊

Originally posted by: sunshiine21

Hailaaaa

Mujhe Sharam Aa Rahi Hain!
Awesome and very besharam in a good way
Loved it

Aww...sorry if it was too bold. Thanks so much anyway😊

Originally posted by: Shabz.

a beautiful OS. thank u!

Thanks so much😊

Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I loveee it! The ending was perfect. :)

Thank you so much. I started with the ending and then moved along with the story 😊